Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you suggest participate in airdrop?
Yes, why not, it give free coins. - 40 (36.4%)
No, due to the value of this coins will be drop significantly after start trading. - 20 (18.2%)
I do not trust any project offer free coins. - 13 (11.8%)
I do not trust project required KYC. - 37 (33.6%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why?  (Read 13961 times)
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:14:17 PM

I stop airdrop participation long ago because of the shitty token they usually send to my wallet, I have a lot of such tokens that are just useless in my wallet. Although I occasionally participate in good project and I avoid the one that requires KYC, why collect my KYC and still give me shit! 
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

From my own point of view, there is nothing wrong in participating Airdrops but the only problem is that some Project organizer has messed the Airdrops atmosphere. Some distribute while some refused to distribute . I have earned significant amount of income through Airdrops . One among the highest valued airdrops i received which favored me so much was HYDRO TOKEN. they distribute their tokens to software developers who meet their criteria. I got the Airdrop which eventually valued almost $1500 USD. As for me Airdrop is still ok , the receiver got nothing to lose as long as you are not investing .
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:32:09 PM

Well for me as long as you are not fully giving your time just to participate in this Airdrop it's all good for me. Why does not participate in free money right? But doing this full time is not recommended because many of the airdrops are came from new ICO projects which some of them are really not trusted and many of them are just turned out to be a scam. So better to choose wisely, do some research about the airdrop and then participate if the instructions are not that hard to complete. Wink
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:41:01 AM

Do you need to own certain coin to participate in airdrop?

Example i have waves and last time they had airdrop and i got vostok for it.  But thats because i owned waves. 

What coins you get airdrops similar to this?
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:12:17 AM

Yes airdrops gives free coins with less work but also the pay a very small token to airdrops. Whereas the coin value drops when it enter exchange.  Lots of airdrop coins are useless/valueless since the airdrop reward is small and the exchange value drops.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:15:04 AM

In 2017 we earned a lot of money from airdrops, but after the fall in 2018 airdrops(even bounties) are not paying anything at all. Nowadays i dont prefer joining them due to strict demands. (Kyc etc.)

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:16:54 AM

Yes i do suggest participating on an airdrop .  Why ? Simply because you can earn a profit for a small amount of task . Its beneficial on both sides because you earn some coins while them they can also gain exposure so that many people will see about their project .

Its good to help the project especially if its a really good project and you also invest on that project because you can kill two birds with one stone if ever thier project gets alot of investors  .
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:06:40 AM

When I first started, I was really fascinated with airdrops that I have joined every single airdrop there is (provided that it meets certain of my standards.) but to my regret, not all of this airdrop are fruitful, actually most of them fail the first time they are launched, maybe it is due to the volume of dumpers from bounties and other airdrop beneficiaries like me.
Thinking of it right now, I guess airdrops will be a no go for me, since it is very risky especially if you have provided your IDs, KYC = penny airdrops.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:09:49 AM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

Please vote to help others

If the airdrop free without passing KYC, i will participating on those airdrop but if we should pass KYC, i am prefer not participating. Airdrop give us little amount of token and sometimes not worth much when listed in market, better pass KYC in bounty because bounty more bigger than airdrop
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:46:15 AM

Airdrops are free coins offered by developers either before or after ICOS, to me its not a bad idea to join, you can raise some money from there to invest in good projects and grow gradually .

But you have to be selective because a lot of them are using indirect ways to steal your personal information. And i do not  advise anyone to risk his or her Passport or ID doing KYC for Airdrops . KYC is supposed to be for investors not ordinary Airdroppers.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:47:56 AM

When I first started, I was really fascinated with airdrops that I have joined every single airdrop there is (provided that it meets certain of my standards.) but to my regret, not all of this airdrop are fruitful, actually most of them fail the first time they are launched, maybe it is due to the volume of dumpers from bounties and other airdrop beneficiaries like me.
Thinking of it right now, I guess airdrops will be a no go for me, since it is very risky especially if you have provided your IDs, KYC = penny airdrops.

Indeed, at early 2018, many good airdrop and not require KYC but right now many airdrop need KYC to get the token. I am prefer not join in this kind airdrop for safety of my document because the token still uncertain listed in market and its penny dollar
Marvel101

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:25:43 PM

I don't participate in airdrops if KYC is required. I do not want to give my personal data into the hands of various scammers. I don't trust people

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:32:09 PM

Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

Damn tired of this same questions about airdrops,are you really believe that this area of profiteering is still alive?because me?idont lol

How many people here joined airdrops this last two years and who can tell here that they earned good?all of them are frustrated and disappointed about the outcomes so I guess I will never suggest to anyone to participate in those scammers game
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:50:45 PM

Sometimes I participate in some airdrops when I see the seriousness of their project, but when they ask for KYC then I will avoid it.

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:57:14 PM

the airdrop program for me is a surprise program sometimes coins from the airdrop program have price very high and the opposite is not worth anything at all so for me to take part in the airdrop program I have to choose which one will benefit me
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:19:52 PM

From my point of view, I wont suggest airdrops. If you are investing in the same project and engaged with the community all the time, its fine.
It's very difficult to manage many Airdrop campaigns and at the end we realize that even gas fee is more than what we have received by airdrop.
As cryptocurrency needs regulations, airdrop and bounties should also have these kind of standards.
It will be really helpful to know about genuine project, specifically projects only posts airdrop.
Truely speaking, I don't like the idea of Airdrop, as following/completing all the mentioned tasks, gets rewarded only few cents. Also projects delay most of the time distribution, so that half the participants leave it.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:36:16 PM

I don't participate in airdrops if KYC is required. I do not want to give my personal data into the hands of various scammers. I don't trust people

I think demanding KYC for airdrop is crazy and bounty hunter should avoid such projects. let them keep their shitcoins untouched.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:47:27 PM

I think most airdrops are complete waste of precious time because most of them don't bring anything in return for the effort on them. I have participated in hundreds of airdrops and most of them are complete waste of time because they are just there in my wallet.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:50:32 PM

many airdrops now required KYC , and it's only for 1$ or 2$, so it's sounds bad , and it's like the company just collect our information for a very low payment
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

They have no business asking for your KYC. Only a fool gives their KYC. You don't need to verify your ID for winning something. If they ask KYC it is a scam. Expect your personal info to be a for sale on the blackmarket.

At the end of the day if you are willing give your personal info to a total stranger who promises you tokens that may not even have value or even be part of a project then you an idiot. I want candy coat, facts are facts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: