Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you suggest participate in airdrop?
Yes, why not, it give free coins. - 40 (36.4%)
No, due to the value of this coins will be drop significantly after start trading. - 20 (18.2%)
I do not trust any project offer free coins. - 13 (11.8%)
I do not trust project required KYC. - 37 (33.6%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why?  (Read 13961 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:26:28 AM

There are some airdrop that are good especially when you put the future of the project in consideration but the truth is that none is worth giving out our identity for because the value may not be something big enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:39:55 AM

Participate on those airdrops that are legit and has the potential, not just joining into their project so that they just have followers and promoting their project then in the long run the airdrop would be ungrateful to be unsuccessful, even some airdrop requiring kyc that is not necessary at all airdrop to do. Join airdrop that has good plans and outcomes.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:43:46 AM

I join airdrops with good potentials not all airdrops that are available so I pick few out of many ,since its free money it make sense to join good airdrops but I stay away from airdrops with too low rewards

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:31:37 AM

If you want to earn tokens, shit or good ones, without any efforts and time, you can join airdrops launched by many project for free in a bid to attract as many as investors. But to be honest, in my case, I have not got any tokens through airdrops so far. I doubt the projects launching airdrops will give away any tokens for free.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:49:13 PM

Well, when I first joined, I do participate in airdrops but I later stopped because for me, nothing good has ever come from it. Most or them neither has value nor worth and still bothering someone with KYC in other to get their worthless coin.

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:54:02 PM

Airdrops consume more time than is seems and they are not paying that much of money in order to make up for it.
For me, airdrops are like faucets. Just random meaningless clicking around the screen with not much added value.
Even for projects themselves, there wouldn't be a big difference between buying fake followers and getting real followers who will never return.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:45:53 AM

I participate in airdrops because of quick payments unlike bounties that takes months ,I sell from my airdrops earning to sustain for a while and I join selected airdrops only

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:02:16 AM

You should not send your data to airdrop, if it's just a distribution of some new coin. Since such a coin in 99% of cases will be shitcoin. But if new exchanges hand out their tokens, then KYC is often required. And then it makes sense to participate.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:24:21 AM

You should not send your data to airdrop, if it's just a distribution of some new coin. Since such a coin in 99% of cases will be shitcoin. But if new exchanges hand out their tokens, then KYC is often required. And then it makes sense to participate.

I am agree, if airdrop asking our document, better ignore it and not join in their aridrop program. Most airdrop just give a penny and i think its not worth with our document. But if that airdrop not asking document, i think its good to try because its just a free coin

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:26:16 AM

I agree that the KYC for airdrop can be played only in certain cases when you are sure that the project is not skam. I participated in several  airdrops with KYC and got a little profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:33:45 PM

Participation in airdrop is mostly regarded as a waste of time and resources. Wide range of these airdrop tokens or coins never get listed and are mostly considered shit coins by some in their wallets. But hey do you know people have really earned much from participating in airdrops? You doubt right? Start doing a vivid research on the airdrop projects you come across and select the best out of it and surely you will get positive results.

setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:34:58 AM

Form now I just join airdrop with a simple task, like join telegram group, follow twitter, etc.
If you are lucky you can get 10$+ per airdrop, and remember, don't do KYC for an untrusted airdrop.

Indeed, i am prefer join in airdrop with simple task. I am avoid airdrop which asking KYC and thinking its not safe for my document. Now, i am prefer join in bounty rather than airdrop earn more token
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:39:42 AM

Despite the scam accusations on several airdrop campaigns, i think it is ok to join airdrop that is not requiring kyc, you have nothing to lose in joining airdrops and making simple task, but if airdrops requiring kyc, i think it should not be necessary to join since most of airdrops are just fraud.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:13:53 AM

yes, I suggest joining Airdrop, the reason is simple because airdrop only requires a short time in the process of joining. the matter of price will decrease or not actually depends on the performance of the team, and we only need to support it by selling using predictions.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:07:10 AM

there are many things that should not be done such as doing KYC to participate in airdrop even though the fees to be obtained are too small while our personal data is known to the airdrop owner.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:11:26 AM

Even now there are a lot of airdrops ongoing that don't ask for the KYC information. But those which ask for KYC has a greater potential for good rewards. Because the number of participants will be significantly lower with such campaigns. That said, you need to make a choice. You need to decide whether doing KYC is worth the risk or not.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:33:19 AM

I dont really do airdrops as most of it nowadays will make make share links so that you can get more tokens. It reminds me of affiliate marketing where you would need to have people buy something to the links that you are promoting. Because it is the same concept with different markets, but with a big disadvantage in airdrops as the tokens that you promote does not have any value as opposed to affiliate marketing of amazon for example where people constantly buy goods/items.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:38:01 AM

There are only few legitimate airdrops and you need to research them to find tge right one. Some airdrops has no true value at all even if they list them in exchanges. So I will not suggest or recommend to participate in any airdrops unless it is proven legitimate. Airdrops can also be a door to hacker because the links can be created by someone to hack your system. It is hard to find any reliable airdrops now so any participant should always be aware of risks in joining any airdrops.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:46:44 AM

I strongly do not recommend that you participate in airdrop even if it offers a great gift for you. Don't be fooled by this kind of free coin, remember that you are still worthy to get it in another way, not just relying on Airdrop.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:29:55 AM

Off course yes, you can participate in airdrops to get yourself some free coins. Nonetheless you should check the project out first before participating. There are some fake airdrops that just needs your details or just want you to join their group which they will latter turn to a channel. And there are some airdrops that only give like $1, I strongly do not recommend such airdrops, it's just a waste of time if you ask me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: