Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:54:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you suggest participate in airdrop?
Yes, why not, it give free coins. - 40 (36.4%)
No, due to the value of this coins will be drop significantly after start trading. - 20 (18.2%)
I do not trust any project offer free coins. - 13 (11.8%)
I do not trust project required KYC. - 37 (33.6%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why?  (Read 13972 times)
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:44:14 AM

I would not like to suggest to people to participate in airdrop today because these days there are lots of scams now that the market is very low. Only few airdrops remains which are legit ones these days so if you really want to participate in airdrops be patient in researching for the platforms that you would like to join.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:14:58 AM

I sometimes take part in airdrops especially if the coin is already traded on exchanges. Sometimes I take part if airdrop goes along with the bounty company. In other cases, I do not pay attention to them.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:30:11 PM

Most airdrops are truly shitcoins and not worth working for. Why waste time participating in an airdrop that will never see the light of an exchange? Why waste time participating in an airdrop that will never distribute tokens to its participants? Why waste time participating in an airdrop which has a worthless value on the market? Participating in several airdrops off late is a waste of time even though some legit airdrops with value are out there.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:55:26 PM

I will suggest you participate in airdrops because some airdrop fetch more money than bounties that requires that you work for at least 2 weeks before getting paid. With airdops, just one day can fetch you over 1K, yeah,  I have witnessed such projects as hydro and ebtc that fetched me huge monies. Some may be a scam though but to prevent losing of the legit ones, I advise you participate in all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: