Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10886 times)
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 598
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 01:50:11 PM

Is there any limit of money (in crypto) I can hold on ownr without passing kyc?

You must mean purchasing. Currently we allow buying $25 - $50 without KYC, only dynamic descriptor is needed to confirm you are the card owner.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sureshverma

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:49:57 PM

Why does forced address allocation for eth not work?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 02:23:27 PM

Why does forced address allocation for eth not work?

It works for BTC and Bitcoin-like blockchains only

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Jaspion

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:13:42 AM

I contacted your support the other day because I wasn't able to exchange btc to bch.
Bch is back, it's all good for now.
But Imo you can not rely on changenow.io only.  It'd be better for you (and for your users) to parner with other exchange service aswell.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 09:58:29 AM

I contacted your support the other day because I wasn't able to exchange btc to bch.
Bch is back, it's all good for now.
But Imo you can not rely on changenow.io only.  It'd be better for you (and for your users) to parner with other exchange service aswell.

Thanks for expressing your concerns. Apologies for the BCH issue. We'll consider some workarounds (I cannot guarantee it will happen in the nearest future though)

alexforneus

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:57:30 PM

So, how is everything going? Which feature are you planning to implement next?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 03:48:34 PM

If you are wondering what it's like to build a cryptocurrency wallet, you might be interested in an AMA with our CTO - Sergey Burmisov. The first part is available here.

Things discussed:

- how one gets a job in blockchain
- which problems developers of a crypto wallet inevitably face
- problems of the crypto industry one bumps into if they decide to make any serious cryptocurrency project

anoufal

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 03:30:56 PM

Why don't you add a deposit option? I would like to have a deposit so that I can use it later.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 09:43:30 AM

Why don't you add a deposit option? I would like to have a deposit so that I can use it later.

Well, it's not that easy. At least in the foreseeable future  Cool We'll take it on board

Bellarg

Activity: 141
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:42:36 PM

checked the AMA. wonder what stack are you working with

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
coiningz

Activity: 185
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:15:43 PM

Are you planning to implement coinjoin or others mixing features?
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 02:59:11 PM

checked the AMA. wonder what stack are you working with

Hi. We weren't planning to cover it in the nearest time, but probably we should. Some of the tools include JS ES6+, Node.js, Flow, React, Java. And you can see more here in 'Tools we use'

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 03:03:48 PM

Are you planning to implement coinjoin or others mixing features?

So far not. May be a good idea in future, but we have other priorities ATM (if you check the website, just a third of features planned has been implemented as of now).

Diirtmaan

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

I have been using the OWNR wallet for several months and everything is fine, but I would like to pay attention to a bit complicated process of buying crypto. After buying coins in 'account', it is not convenient to log in to the account again, I should go to the 'buy' section on the website... too long. Intuitively I`m looking for a button 'Log in' but it doesn`t exist there. It is especially difficult to log in using a mobile app. When I used it the first time I had to ask the support team for help.
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 12:47:42 PM

I have been using the OWNR wallet for several months and everything is fine, but I would like to pay attention to a bit complicated process of buying crypto. After buying coins in 'account', it is not convenient to log in to the account again, I should go to the 'buy' section on the website... too long. Intuitively I`m looking for a button 'Log in' but it doesn`t exist there. It is especially difficult to log in using a mobile app. When I used it the first time I had to ask the support team for help.

This will be considered on the new, revamped website we are about to launch

djcaoile1205

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:51:29 PM

Well I know OWNR mostly works for erc20 tokens. It would be great to store there ecr721 as well, but I don't know whether it's available somewhere except for Metamask and MEW (and I can't say there ones are user friendly).
oleg681010

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:37:28 PM

Today, the wallet was loading for a long time, about 40 seconds. But it's still faster than Exodus(sorry)...

But that's not why I came here. The main Question: Will there be 2FA? I use my wallet on different devices, it is important for me.
AitorMarcos

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:13:37 PM

Will there be EOS and XMR listed any time soon?
Imo they're vital
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 04:51:45 PM

Today, the wallet was loading for a long time, about 40 seconds. But it's still faster than Exodus(sorry)...

But that's not why I came here. The main Question: Will there be 2FA? I use my wallet on different devices, it is important for me.

Normally loads faster, but it depends. The internet speed also matters.

We currently have PIN, touch ID, face ID. Planning to launch 2FA, too, but no ETA now. Will keep you posted

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 04:53:39 PM

Will there be EOS and XMR listed any time soon?
Imo they're vital

Most likely in QI 2020

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: