Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OWNR Wallet! Buy, exchange and store crypto. Order Visa prepaid card!  (Read 10863 times)
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:57:13 PM

EOS is a great project, yes, but there are a lot of others valuable coins too. Are you planning to add other projects faster? Binance listed DGB today, it could be nice next candidate
Have you ever even used DGB for anything except trading it?
I vote against it, it would be much better to add monero or tezos since their usability is wider (and they're good for trading as well)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 597
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 12:44:43 PM

When will the purchase of crypto be available in the state of Michigan?
Allow us some time, please  Smiley Not instantly, but we are working to get licenses in states
No pressure or anything, just genuinely curious - what time it took for you to get current msb license?
It'd be nice to have a time perspective on things we do wait for

6 months or so. It was delayed by the pandemic though

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
marlo1001

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 05:22:15 AM

EOS is a great project, yes, but there are a lot of others valuable coins too. Are you planning to add other projects faster? Binance listed DGB today, it could be nice next candidate
I vote against it, it would be much better to add monero or tezos since their usability is wider (and they're good for trading as well)
Are you sure that there a lot of people that are using crypto for something other than trading/speculation?
Anyway, in my opinion, OWNR should focus on coins from CMC top list.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
themohit

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:58:09 PM

I've seen your update on forced allocation feature - I think it is an absolute necessity and is fire!
Clear for me one thing, please - Does it work with any currency presented in your app or is it just btc?

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
StyleForceOne

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 03:30:50 AM

Are you sure that there a lot of people that are using crypto for something other than trading/speculation?
Dgb is sitting at the place of 36th on cmc right now, while XMR is 16th and tezos is 12th AND they both are better as coins in terms of usage.
Fact checks are important

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 09:59:59 AM

I've seen your update on forced allocation feature - I think it is an absolute necessity and is fire!
Clear for me one thing, please - Does it work with any currency presented in your app or is it just btc?

Just BTC and BTC-like coins.

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 10:28:27 AM

Following the tradition set, we are making a brief overview of the Q2 key events

tulpe123

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 01:29:38 PM

Following the tradition set, we are making a brief overview of the Q2 key events
A lot of great updates. Do you have open roadmap for further updates?
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 01:21:49 PM

Only two big updates for Q2? I hoped that you will develop your products faster. You need more coins to be good competitors for others HD wallets. MSB licence is another good point and i hope that you will get state permissions soon
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 09:08:55 AM

A lot of great updates. Do you have open roadmap for further updates?

Not a public one so far. We'll consider rolling it out, thank you

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 09:09:53 AM

Only two big updates for Q2? I hoped that you will develop your products faster. You need more coins to be good competitors for others HD wallets. MSB licence is another good point and i hope that you will get state permissions soon

Do you think it's not enough?  Smiley Adding a new blockchain like EOS is quite time-taking.

Sure, we'll be adding more new coins.

florizz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:34:31 PM

well main cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin are still used to buy online (and even for offline services)
arayde

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 07:02:41 AM

MSB licence sounds like a great news for you. When first state? Do you have approx dates after several weeks after announcement?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 12:09:45 PM

MSB licence sounds like a great news for you. When first state? Do you have approx dates after several weeks after announcement?

We believe we'll come up with more news on it by the end of this week.

gleisson05

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:37:50 PM

What about EOS for mobile? Any ETA?
seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 10:28:54 AM

You already can find EOS in the coins list (with beta sign btw) in ios app. So, it should be soon realeases for android too, i guess
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:27:47 PM

You already can find EOS in the coins list (with beta sign btw) in ios app. So, it should be soon realeases for android too, i guess
thanks for sharing this, didn't know you can already download the beta with eos in it, thats nice
It haven't even come out officially, but I already want eos to be exchangeable right within the app
rollingdice

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 12:07:06 PM

Will you expand the list of coins available for purchasing thru Ownr? Doge became extremely popular now. Ownr supports it, but there is no option to buy the coin. 

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          [  App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 12:04:04 PM

It has been already added. Please ensure you are using the latest version of the mobile app

Dancing_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 12:05:11 PM

It was released with the latest version of the app. If the app on Android hasn't been updated automatically, please go to Google store on your device and force the update

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: