Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin lover  (Read 12705 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:53:40 AM

I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will so just fine
You already have your answer there, anything among the top 100 will surely give you an increase but I think the ones that has higher percentage of increase is basically the top 10, so just filter them down to top 10 and invest in them, which I can guarantee you that any coin you invest in within that top 10 will surely make you have no regret of ever doing so.

Although, as usual, ethereum is still always going to be the best of them, because ethereum does not only respond to bitcoin pump alone but also respond to other factors emerging from the quality product being offered to the public.

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:32:26 PM

Hey! Nice to meet a coin mate;) I suggest, as many do, eth and ltc. I don’t want to mislead you but ada still looks attractive to me. Cheers!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:35:22 PM

I still hold the opinion that it is best to invest in Bitcoin and if you have big capital.  Then you can choose a few top altcoins.  Such as ethereum and Litecoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:39:56 PM

Hey! Nice to meet a coin mate;) I suggest, as many do, eth and ltc. I don’t want to mislead you but ada still looks attractive to me. Cheers!
ethereum and litcoin still look good in everyone's eyes to invest I have bought both of these coins and plan to hold until I get the profit that I specify

GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:40:08 PM

I advise you to invest with ethereum, eos, BNB, Thether, Tron, Iota, NEO and PPT. I have this altcoin for the long term, the rest depends on you, this is only my choice. If you are interested, you can research it first before making a decision.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:45:02 PM

I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will so just fine

Buy Ethereum and EOS, they have great prospects for price growth due to the fact that on their basis a large number of new tokens and projects appear. All of them increase the cost of the coins in the blockchain of which they are created.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:09:08 PM

I am also an altcoin lover and my top picks are eth, ltc, eos, neo, ada and icx but i would recommend Eth to hold because great upgrades are coming and i expect massive rallies for eth towards the end of the year.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:41:30 PM

I don't know why you're trying to buy altcoins when you expect BTC to rally but be it your way. If You really don't want BTC but altcoins I advise you to get only a few instead of buying 8 or 10 different ones. You won't be even able to follow all of them and react if there are news regarding one of them.

Buy ETH and EOS because smart contract altcoins at least have a real use unlike bank coins like XRP or shitcoins like BSV.
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:56:27 PM

I just commented with almost the same topic, What's Your Top Altcoin List?
These coins are my choices.
  • ETH
  • LTC
  • Stellar
I already have these coins in my portfolio....  I'm looking for hidden germs in the top 100 chart..  coin not too popular ... but has potential.. and it's in the top 100 chart list
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:58:57 PM

I don't know why you're trying to buy altcoins when you expect BTC to rally but be it your way. If You really don't want BTC but altcoins I advise you to get only a few instead of buying 8 or 10 different ones. You won't be even able to follow all of them and react if there are news regarding one of them.

Buy ETH and EOS because smart contract altcoins at least have a real use unlike bank coins like XRP or shitcoins like BSV.
That's the reason I only want to buy fro. the top 100 coins ... that way it will be easier for me to follow up my investment... and it's not like I'm not buying btc.. I hold enough btc.. just trying to diversify my portfolio
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:08:09 PM

That's the reason I only want to buy fro. the top 100 coins ... that way it will be easier for me to follow up my investment... and it's not like I'm not buying btc.. I hold enough btc.. just trying to diversify my portfolio
Xrp is included on the top 100 list but i dont know about bitcoin sv because its a newly released coin  . Your saying that you only want to buy coins from the top 100 list ?  But not all on that  list are good coins  . You should look on the specifcation if the coin has a real world usage , not just because its on the top spot  .  The coins that mentioned above such as eos , eth and btc are all good and i agree that we must always include them on our portfolio  .
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:08:45 PM

The first 20 altcoins will most likely give you profit when bullrun comes. But, if you want a higher profit, choosing an altcoin with very low price but included in the top 50 might be a good choice. This coin might rally with a higher rate of return.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:08:52 PM

If I were you, what I would do for $ 8k was diversification. Buying multiple altcoins will be safer than just pegging on 1 altcoin. And to be safer, maybe we can buy top coins or coins that have a large volume in the market. For example ETH, XRP. Doge, Sia, and so on.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:22:09 PM

Of the altcoins, I only love Ripple. This is primarily due to the fact that I was able to earn a lot of money on ripple. Then I sold it and bought it again recently, and it again increased in price by more than 20%. It is just wonders how I am very lucky with this coin. I also invest in Bitcoin, but I’m sure that I’m not the only one doing it, so there’s no point in telling it.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:24:11 PM

I am also an altcoin lover and my top picks are eth, ltc, eos, neo, ada and icx but i would recommend Eth to hold because great upgrades are coming and i expect massive rallies for eth towards the end of the year.
from what I see ETH is still an altcoin that is liked by many people and indeed that is not surprising because ETH is still the king of Altcoin so there are still many people who like and believe it.
what is certain is that altcoin is diverse so there are certainly many altcoins that are potentially good in the future.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:31:54 PM

Of the altcoins, I only love Ripple. This is primarily due to the fact that I was able to earn a lot of money on ripple. Then I sold it and bought it again recently, and it again increased in price by more than 20%. It is just wonders how I am very lucky with this coin. I also invest in Bitcoin, but I’m sure that I’m not the only one doing it, so there’s no point in telling it.

Good for you dudes but personally I dont like ripple(xrp) because its controllable by the bank but like you said you earn a good profit in this altcoin then you made a good trade, my holding altcoin right now are Eos, Iost, Bnb and I added trx to my holding but you can consider the top 20 to 100 in coinmarketcap.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:43:28 PM

Good for you dudes but personally I dont like ripple(xrp) because its controllable by the bank but like you said you earn a good profit in this altcoin then you made a good trade, my holding altcoin right now are Eos, Iost, Bnb and I added trx to my holding but you can consider the top 20 to 100 in coinmarketcap.
XRP is a centralized blockchain for banks and that's why every crypto lover hates the Ripple. Changing its properties is not possible and traders use XRP for making more money and more BTC. BNB and SIA are currently my best-performing coins
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:05:48 PM

from what I see ETH is still an altcoin that is liked by many people and indeed that is not surprising because ETH is still the king of Altcoin so there are still many people who like and believe it.
what is certain is that altcoin is diverse so there are certainly many altcoins that are potentially good in the future.
a lot of Altcoin has the potential to save your coins that have great potential because if the market increases, your Altcoin will also increase.
Ethereum no doubt he will be strong enough to rise so that many people believe him then they save it for a good time.
the more Altcoin you have, the more opportunities you have if you can manage everything.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:13:28 PM

I suggest that you first study an altcoin before making a decision to buy it
in my opinion, the ETH, BNB, Cardano and Litecoin coins are to be included in the reference of the coins of your choice because they have a good future all with the team and project development behind them
when the market experiences a dump they will be able to stay afloat and for growth, there is no doubt when the market is bullish
there will be many benefits that you can get if you invest in the coins that I recommend, not just profit but their technology will be very helpful later
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:26:08 PM

I would take a look at BNB and Stellar because I think this are some of the best options you have out there and their price is still quite low. BNB is the coin created by an exchanger and for that reason it's growing very fast because in the last months I've only seen its market being green and going up. Stellar has a good and promising project so it's a good altcoin for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: