Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin lover  (Read 12705 times)
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:10:08 PM

I think you should buy ETH, XRP, ADA and the coins just run IEO on binancen these are potential coins and can increase at any time
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:14:37 PM

I think you should buy ETH, XRP, ADA and the coins just run IEO on binancen these are potential coins and can increase at any time
those coins that run IEO on Binance do not provide any guarantees of profit in the future. it may bring some profit in the short term, but you also have to be very fast to sell

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:51:49 AM

you dont need to ask for any recommendation about the crypto investments, you should believe and do your own research because people are just saying what they want to invest in and sometimes people will put you in danger in investing because they will sight those coins that no longer profitable.
do not be easy to believe in people because not necessarily what they say is good, i am say right and I agree.
Make sure your own choices and follow your heart, live diligently and patiently so that you might produce what you do.
Altcoin is not all good and not all bad so be careful when choosing and not in a hurry.
We still cannot overlook people’s opinion on a project, I know it is common for people to shill their coin to people in other to get the coin investors that will cause the value to increase, but we still have so many people that have thoroughly studied some o these projects and would advise you accordingly.

Instead of throwing those advises away, we can just simply use them to do more research on the coins, because the coins in the market is too much for one to start researching on them one after the other, but from people’s recommendation, you can pick the coins to research on and invest in them if found ok.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:59:35 AM

I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine

You may have noticed ICX, a Korean blockchain, that has used crypto startups from this country to use ICX instead of ETH. Because of that, it makes me think that it will be one of the thriving altcoin
gbale

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:51:31 PM

I think ETH and Stellar are suitable as alternative coins besides Bitcoin.
My prediction is eth d at the end of the year touching the number $ 400

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:03:05 PM

If youbare altcoins lover and you want to do investments the i have the project that offers a good altcoin that you can buy in the ongoing ico of this project the Dencoin tokens so dont missed the change to have a food alt like Dencoin tokens.
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:05:05 PM

If youbare altcoins lover and you want to do investments the i have the project that offers a good altcoin that you can buy in the ongoing ico of this project the Dencoin tokens so dont missed the change to have a food alt like Dencoin tokens.
Hes asking for coins already traded and are in the top 100 chart in coinmarketcap ... theres no need of recommending some random coins still in its development phase
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:08:17 PM

I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine
I suggest you buy BitTorrent (BTT) and if you've got enough cash to purchase some other coin.. maker and dao would be just the perfect investment
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:08:33 PM

I will suggest that you make some market research and not really rely on information you get here. You will get a lot of suggestions here and might get confused and make a wrong choice so go through the market and do some deep research and invest wisely.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:04:34 PM

I agree that now Eth is very attractive for investment. I would advise you to buy Bnb is a very good asset to hold. And i think you can buy Nano or Neo. Very promising altcoins, which have a potential for further growth.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:10:19 PM

i'm sure the TOP 20 coins at coinmarketcap is good to invest before the next ride in crypto world buddy
pick 3 coins from the TOP 20 besides bitcoin  Wink and eth is the most recommended altcoins now

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:11:39 PM

I saw lots of the twitter's user who said that ETH will meet the increased price sooner. They told about some development who will make its prices increase and it is not wrong for me and maybe that's gonna happen. ETH is the best altcoin and it has been proof with in the second position according to coinmarketcap. I'll suggest too for you to buy ETH in your portfolio and it will be great if you choose it as a long term investment maybe for two years from now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:16:47 PM

You can buy harmony (one) coin and coin vexanium. I am sure that in the near future it will soar. You can buy it at the binance exchange. Highly recommended for altcoin lovers.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:59:07 PM

if I definitely would advise you to invest in Binance and IOTA, because I believe Binance and IOTA prices will increase very high like Bitcoin prices increase, so I'm sure when you invest in Binance and IOTA then you will definitely get a very big profit than you invest in another altcoin.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:05:52 AM

You can buy harmony (one) coin and coin vexanium. I am sure that in the near future it will soar. You can buy it at the binance exchange. Highly recommended for altcoin lovers.
for harmony I see now also the price has soared, buying it now I think it is full of risks. but for daily trading I think harmony is still very profitable. I think that in a long time harmony will be corrected, we will see it in correction when the bounty is distributed. maybe the allocation isn't that big, but at the current price I think bounty is still getting good payments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:07:57 AM

More precisely, the top 10 coins are better for investing. Because with that you might be able to get the opportunity to look for big profits. Because the top 10 coins are the ones that are bought or invested by many people before Bitcoin flies away again.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:17:21 AM

More precisely, the top 10 coins are better for investing. Because with that you might be able to get the opportunity to look for big profits. Because the top 10 coins are the ones that are bought or invested by many people before Bitcoin flies away again.
they have big trade. and if you want to invest in 10 top market assets I think, that is the safest choice. but sometimes they have slow market movements. if you see a lot of other altcoin assets that have the potential to provide big profits, I think we can see a more profitable one.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:10:07 AM

ETH and a couple of good ones like Stellar, Chainlink, etc. would be good. But ETH should be your biggest one there if we're not including Bitcoin in the list. Other avenues you can look at are IEO's, I've seen a lot of successful projects entering and getting out of IEO's and it really depends on what your interests are, I'm into gaming so I'm getting over this digital collectible project. So look for something that can still get your profits/ROI at the end of the day and at the same time, coins that you believe in and most passionate about.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:34:08 AM

I will choose top 100 coinmarketcap and if want to be more safer, i am prefer choosing top 50 coinmarketcap. Coin like Ethereum, BNB Coin, NEO, EOS is good long term investment beside bitcoin and when altseason coming, i think the price good altcoin will rising
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

Buy more Litecoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin Cash may grow soon as well. As for the cheaper altcoins with great market cap, invest in Cardano - one of the most promising platforms and in TRON that seems to get its popularity back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: