Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8389 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:11:54 PM

Cool project and an awesome update. I guess it’s not going to be just push shushi, your shell wallet and a few bApps on your island. Would you make bora island open sourced? Can I or new developers create new bApps on bora island? Are there  incentives for that?

There should incentives for running DApp but since Bapp is a relatively new concept we should it's popularity increase in time to meet current blockchain hype.

I'd expect to see this grow especially with the amount of positive flowing in to the ecosystem currently

I said such sometime ago, its difficult for projects to cling on popularity when they have nothing to offer because there are too numerous projects to choose from, so its always imperative that they bring out creative means of attaching value to their token and using their tokens as incentives comes to mind, though i do believe that they have this as part of their plan
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:32:12 PM

This is a good idea! But it is difficult to implement. However, this will have a good effect on the adoption of cryptocurrency.

I don't think you have checked all the project details.  BORA already made good progress and now are in testing phase. We should see mainnet soon

They have a few apps on Bora Island already. All talked about here on BORA island guide update here; https://steemit.com/bora/@mufjustiner/bora-island-guide-part-2. There’s Push Sushi for games, Shell wallet to exchange Bora tokens for Shell tokens. There’s also Angry birds. I think BORA Island is going to be an interesting blockchain ecosystem.

Angry Birds game is also on Bora chain?  Or it's something different?  I have not checked the article but this game is really popular and I used to play a lot and that why I asked if it's game or what

Ha ha ha... I suggest you to read the article to get clear idea about this project. There is chance to collect good amount of SHELL which you can exchange with BORA tokens.

It's a great concept for Bora to reward users of the platform. I never knew that one gets to earn from playing and having fun. This would lead to an increase in the number of persons who use the bora island. I would have to sign up immediately.

Everybody applauds the BORA concept and it's cool but my question is how soon can it materialize? How soon do we begin to participate in the fun and reward.....? What's also the guarantee that are not expecting too much from BORA and how certain that expectation will not be dashed? The end of the project alone can answer these.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:35:01 PM

This is a good idea! But it is difficult to implement. However, this will have a good effect on the adoption of cryptocurrency.

I don't think you have checked all the project details.  BORA already made good progress and now are in testing phase. We should see mainnet soon

They have a few apps on Bora Island already. All talked about here on BORA island guide update here; https://steemit.com/bora/@mufjustiner/bora-island-guide-part-2. There’s Push Sushi for games, Shell wallet to exchange Bora tokens for Shell tokens. There’s also Angry birds. I think BORA Island is going to be an interesting blockchain ecosystem.

Angry Birds game is also on Bora chain?  Or it's something different?  I have not checked the article but this game is really popular and I used to play a lot and that why I asked if it's game or what

Ha ha ha... I suggest you to read the article to get clear idea about this project. There is chance to collect good amount of SHELL which you can exchange with BORA tokens.

It's a great concept for Bora to reward users of the platform. I never knew that one gets to earn from playing and having fun. This would lead to an increase in the number of persons who use the bora island. I would have to sign up immediately.

Everybody applauds the BORA concept and it's cool but my question is how soon can it materialize? How soon do we begin to participate in the fun and reward.....? What's also the guarantee that are not expecting too much from BORA and how certain that expectation will not be dashed? The end of the project alone can answer these.

That's why I'm waiting too, Honestly I was really hoping too that they will give us some estimated time on when we are going to expect the app so we can try it as soon as possible also to help them to check some bugs while using it.

At your service
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:48:41 AM

I was able to sign up and got a link to the platform from the guide which was added to the thread lately. There are several campaigns going on presently which is an avenue for you to earn some bora tokens. I'll advise you sign up as soon as possible as a pioneer on the bora platform.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:52:00 AM

I was able to sign up and got a link to the platform from the guide which was added to the thread lately. There are several campaigns going on presently which is an avenue for you to earn some bora tokens. I'll advise you sign up as soon as possible as a pioneer on the bora platform.

This is great, I never knew that we could sign up and use the bora island platform immediately. Is the bora platform fully available for public use or its the beta version that is available for now. I'll appreciate if you can drop the link to the bora platform so that I can sign up.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:58:21 AM

This is great, I never knew that we could sign up and use the bora island platform immediately. Is the bora platform fully available for public use or its the beta version that is available for now. I'll appreciate if you can drop the link to the bora platform so that I can sign up.

here is the link https://island.boraecosystem.com/ you will have to change the default language to english so that you can navigate the site properly

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:09:37 PM

I think these are more or less far fetched questions as no one knows for sure how long it will take them to achieve the needed goals that they are aimed at but the fact is, success takes time to materialize and at the moment, they are still at their initial stage or inception, so lets wait and see how they drive the project according to their roadmap
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:55:11 AM

Mehn. This ia very interesting. Playing games is usually fun and now paying users for playing games will keep users glued to their devices.

I agree with you, the Bora Island would be a good source of recreation for several people and could be a means of making money for those who are able to accumulate more bora Shell tokens. I would like to know if the bora Shell tokens can be exchanged in cryptocurrency exchange for more popular cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:24:04 AM

I agree with you, the Bora Island would be a good source of recreation for several people and could be a means of making money for those who are able to accumulate more bora Shell tokens. I would like to know if the bora Shell tokens can be exchanged in cryptocurrency exchange for more popular cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum.
The bora Shell tokens cannot be exchanged automatically for Bitcoin or other popular cryptocurrency, but rather it needs to be converted into bora tokens before the bora tokens could be exchanged in a cryptocurrency exchange for other cryptocurrencies. The conversion rate for bora Shell to bora tokens is 1000:1.
Ace44

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:55:57 AM

The bora Shell tokens cannot be exchanged automatically for Bitcoin or other popular cryptocurrency, but rather it needs to be converted into bora tokens before the bora tokens could be exchanged in a cryptocurrency exchange for other cryptocurrencies. The conversion rate for bora Shell to bora tokens is 1000:1.

That's a lot of process but i thought is just a case of sending the tokens to an exchange site and selling when needed because i'm trying to grasp the reason why users should undergo through such before the necessary conversion, i will love to get a detailed reason why such should be done or possibly a link, they probably have their own reason
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:28:48 PM

That's a lot of process but i thought is just a case of sending the tokens to an exchange site and selling when needed because i'm trying to grasp the reason why users should undergo through such before the necessary conversion, i will love to get a detailed reason why such should be done or possibly a link, they probably have their own reason

Perhaps you should visit their telegram group, am pretty sure you would get access to the core team quicker there given telegram is where majority of crypto projects are mainly active and have their communities.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:25:25 AM

The bora Shell is not listed on any cryptocurrency exchange and bora don't intend getting the tokens listed because it was established to be used solely on the bora island. You'll agree with me that it would be duplication of functionality to have both the bora Shell tokens and the bora tokens serve the same purpose. You can read more about the bora Island and Shell tokens on this blog below:
https://steemit.com/bora/@mufjustiner/bora-island-guide-part-2
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:31:44 AM

I said such sometime ago, its difficult for projects to cling on popularity when they have nothing to offer because there are too numerous projects to choose from, so its always imperative that they bring out creative means of attaching value to their token and using their tokens as incentives comes to mind, though i do believe that they have this as part of their plan

The importance of a project use case cannot be overemphasised, because this gives the token a voice. Nobody needs something that does not give value. That explains why several projects are being delisted continually on cryptocurrency exchange because they're irrelevant to people and have no trading volume.
Bora Island is one of the use case of the project  BORA and people need to gain access to some BApp using the bora Shell which could be derived from conversion of Bora Tokens.
Ace44

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:24:05 AM

The importance of a project use case cannot be overemphasised, because this gives the token a voice. Nobody needs something that does not give value. That explains why several projects are being delisted continually on cryptocurrency exchange because they're irrelevant to people and have no trading volume.
Bora Island is one of the use case of the project  BORA and people need to gain access to some BApp using the bora Shell which could be derived from conversion of Bora Tokens.

I'm really yet to assimilate the conversion process of the bora tokens and the reason why its not in the form of sending your bora tokens directly and getting the conversion done immediately rather than putting another process in place for the final conversion or is it a form of security to help see that things run smoothly?, i need clarification
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

I'm really yet to assimilate the conversion process of the bora tokens and the reason why its not in the form of sending your bora tokens directly and getting the conversion done immediately rather than putting another process in place for the final conversion or is it a form of security to help see that things run smoothly?, i need clarification

It's actually a lengthy process, I would like to believe it's a form of security given the level of scammers in the crypto sphere.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:42:05 PM

Bora team is continuously updating its guides. Check this out. Latest one just released today. I have updated the first post with blog link.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 08:08:11 PM

Bora team is continuously updating its guides. Check this out. Latest one just released today. I have updated the first post with blog link.

One thing I like about this bora team is their willingness and drive to keep the bora community with what is happening. The guides to the bora Island is a big example for other projects to follow.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:15:59 PM

Thank you for the information, bora team has been working on keeping the community always up to date on the happening with the project and that's a commendable approach to boost their productivity and community trust.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:22:55 PM

One thing I like about this bora team is their willingness and drive to keep the bora community with what is happening. The guides to the bora Island is a big example for other projects to follow.

I agree with you, bora team are very assiduous and committed to ensuring that the community are being carried along, guidance and support are provided at every stage of the process and that explains why they've released several guides on how to use the bora island platform.
Ace44

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:21:01 PM

Thank you for the information, bora team has been working on keeping the community always up to date on the happening with the project and that's a commendable approach to boost their productivity and community trust.

I will love to know if reviews have been sent or if individuals of the community have had a taste of the app and give like substantial feedback, reviews matter a lot and positive ones will help in the marketing process of the brand, so such is needed, the user interface looks really good from the screenshots i saw on one of their articles
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: