Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8381 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:15:42 AM

It’s amazung how blockchain projects interact within the blockchain ecosystem. I think there’re a great respect here for partners. Just few Minedblock ago, Bora team announced a partnership with Cakeo’s blockchain platform, Klaytn: https://hoy.kr/k6ibn
I think Bora is one of those project that’s going to need a lot of partners.

Ops, the article which you shared is in Chinese language. Is there any article which they posted in English language? Bora wants to become a global Brad then they should use English now.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:57:39 AM

It’s amazung how blockchain projects interact within the blockchain ecosystem. I think there’re a great respect here for partners. Just few Minedblock ago, Bora team announced a partnership with Cakeo’s blockchain platform, Klaytn: https://hoy.kr/k6ibn

Ops, the article which you shared is in Chinese language. Is there any article which they posted in English language? Bora wants to become a global Brad then they should use English now.

I agree they should start publishing articles in other languages as well. But for now you can use google translators and that works very well for me.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:14:24 AM

Bora is actually a Chinese project. I guess they have their reasons for choosing China/Asia. And that explains why Bora announcements are first made on Chinese , then translated to English.
I think Asia gaming industry is the worlds largest gaming economy by market cap, gives bora a good start point.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:25:03 AM

The gaming industry is such a big tech industry. Being the hub for developers and graphics artists. In 2018, the gaming industry recorded it generated a mind blowing $135 billion, thats a 10% growth in just a year. I guess that’s the reason early blockchain games like cryptokitties have been one of the best and most successful blockchain projects. This leaves great prospects in the mind of the investors that bora, which combines lots of games would be huge.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:56:29 AM

I agree they should start publishing articles in other languages as well. But for now you can use google translators and that works very well for me.

I think that Chinese users are more involved in Chinese projects and do not use articles translator

In as much as that is correct, they should also consider the mass of users who interact in English and the customer base they can attract if all contents in Chinese be translated to English.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:01:01 AM

Seems your server was down this morning and some of you games was having an issue. I guess that was just a little glitch and it’s fine now. Found a new game was added on your island, https://island.boraecosystem.com/bapp/detail/100022. Pretty cool. Add more.

I successfully made signed up on the bora island platform and attempted to play a game, I noticed the app is not yet available on my dashboard but had to use the desktop version which was cool, I had a nice time playing the game on my computer, but would prefer to have it on my phone when the mobile application is available.

Yeah, I tried that too, push shushi is my best BApp so far. But I think they need to add more BApps. I have to say that not everyone is going to like push shushi, there has to be more new and fun app. Not trying to rush, but I hope the team takes a look at this within the island development.

As it stands the bora island is still in her beta stage and the project is intensively working on adding more features to the platform. I have a conviction that there's much more to be done in the platform as the mobile application is yet to be released. Let's hope that the platform is completed in earnest and launched.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:13:08 AM

The gaming industry is such a big tech industry. Being the hub for developers and graphics artists. In 2018, the gaming industry recorded it generated a mind blowing $135 billion, thats a 10% growth in just a year. I guess that’s the reason early blockchain games like cryptokitties have been one of the best and most successful blockchain projects. This leaves great prospects in the mind of the investors that bora, which combines lots of games would be huge.

I agree with you, the content and gaming industry has been on the increase in recent times and that explains why several projects are developed continuously to take advantage of the market. What would be more important is for bora to endeavour to be unique and develop innovative BApp to remain competitive in the industry.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:25:45 AM

Where I need to register or which site I need to visit for paying games at BORA island.  I have seen few people mentioned that they enjoyed playing some games at Bora island.

You can sign up using this direct link on bora Island - https://island.boraecosystem.com
You need to be mindful of the fact that you can earn some airdrop from the platform as a pioneer member. Do remember to read through the information on your dashboard for more information and to know if the airdrops is still available.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:12:23 AM

Where I need to register or which site I need to visit for paying games at BORA island.  I have seen few people mentioned that they enjoyed playing some games at Bora island.

You can sign up using this direct link on bora Island - https://island.boraecosystem.com
You need to be mindful of the fact that you can earn some airdrop from the platform as a pioneer member. Do remember to read through the information on your dashboard for more information and to know if the airdrops is still available.

Thanks for the information. Bora is really doing a lot to strengthen their ecosystem. I see a community full of activities from active bora participants in  the nearest future.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:20:36 AM

well thank you for sharing this information.. i use google translator to understand this But i also think team should  publish the article in English language ,there should be an option for both ,obviously team should also consider the amount of other users they have got.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:21:15 AM

Bora is actually a Chinese project. I guess they have their reasons for choosing China/Asia. And that explains why Bora announcements are first made on Chinese , then translated to English.
I think Asia gaming industry is the worlds largest gaming economy by market cap, gives bora a good start point.

It's great to know that bora is threading on the right part. We all know that Chinese are one of the best inventors and that would give bora an edge in terms of innovation and I see the project development rapidly growing which is a good sign for the project.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:14:37 AM

It's great to know that bora is threading on the right part. We all know that Chinese are one of the best inventors and that would give bora an edge in terms of innovation and I see the project development rapidly growing which is a good sign for the project.
you said it right !via looking at the project how it's progressing quickly many investors will invest and hopefully  Bora will achieve it's target very soon .
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:49:54 PM

Seems your server was down this morning and some of you games was having an issue. I guess that was just a little glitch and it’s fine now. Found a new game was added on your island, https://island.boraecosystem.com/bapp/detail/100022. Pretty cool. Add more.

I successfully made signed up on the bora island platform and attempted to play a game, I noticed the app is not yet available on my dashboard but had to use the desktop version which was cool, I had a nice time playing the game on my computer, but would prefer to have it on my phone when the mobile application is available.

Yeah, I tried that too, push shushi is my best BApp so far. But I think they need to add more BApps. I have to say that not everyone is going to like push shushi, there has to be more new and fun app. Not trying to rush, but I hope the team takes a look at this within the island development.

As it stands the bora island is still in her beta stage and the project is intensively working on adding more features to the platform. I have a conviction that there's much more to be done in the platform as the mobile application is yet to be released. Let's hope that the platform is completed in earnest and launched.

Yea, its still at its initial stage and the good thing is, they seem to be doing alright, i mean, i checked them out on coinmarketcap and they seem to be soaring, which is a good thing for them, so getting things done right by the team will lead to more people coming to terms with the project and creating room for development, upward movement and happy investors
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:28:09 PM

I think that Chinese users are more involved in Chinese projects and do not use articles translator

That will be a big problem for non chinese laguage speaker or reader or people. I suggest they make some article on different languages even having a same content so it will  be easier for some local languages.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:39:23 PM

That will be a big problem for non chinese laguage speaker or reader or people. I suggest they make some article on different languages even having a same content so it will  be easier for some local languages.

The truth is that every person prefers reading his or language and not many persons understands several languages. I think there's actually no issues with articles being written in Chinese or mandarin, the most important factor that should be considered is ensuring that every member of the community have access to sufficient information resource.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

Yea, its still at its initial stage and the good thing is, they seem to be doing alright, i mean, i checked them out on coinmarketcap and they seem to be soaring, which is a good thing for them, so getting things done right by the team will lead to more people coming to terms with the project and creating room for development, upward movement and happy investors

The team has been working assiduously for the project development and that can be seen in several areas especially in the bora Islands platform where updates are being made consistently and the team appears to be very knowledgeable about the workload and moving towards its completion very soon.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:29:26 PM

The truth is that every person prefers reading his or language and not many persons understands several languages. I think there's actually no issues with articles being written in Chinese or mandarin, the most important factor that should be considered is ensuring that every member of the community have access to sufficient information resource.

I'm in full agreement with your opinion, the purpose of a marketing or promotional tool should be considered before implementing the strategy. Some persons don't read, so the use of articles are not relevant to them, they get their information from other social media handles like the YouTube. These people should be considered when making marketing and promotional decisions.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:45:02 PM

I'm in full agreement with your opinion, the purpose of a marketing or promotional tool should be considered before implementing the strategy. Some persons don't read, so the use of articles are not relevant to them, they get their information from other social media handles like the YouTube. These people should be considered when making marketing and promotional decisions.

Well i think that's good to have both the English version and other relevant language up and running, investors are people from diverse culture and most are chased away when they have a glimpse and only see a strange language, some don't have the patience to start sorting themselves out or digging deep, so its best to always create options for the community
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:47:49 PM

I agree with you guys. They should consider other languages when publishing articles. But i guess there is something called a priority market and the Asian part is that market. So i don't blame them here.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 07:59:03 PM

Thanks for the information. Bora is really doing a lot to strengthen their ecosystem. I see a community full of activities from active bora participants in  the nearest future.

I think the next update would be awesome. I think BORA is one of the best blockchain technology projects in the industry. I think they’ll need more developers working on new games and apps.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: