Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8384 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:50:25 PM

I must say that things happening very fast at BORA project, I see many updates within a couple of weeks regarding BORA island. Will register at BORA Island shortly

I think they would be much more attraction and activities when they have maybe a mobile app and get feature in popular stores like Google playstore, IoS and the likes. I have seen the UI and I think they would become popular in short time if the UX is cool too

Most projects are Striving to make their platform more convenient for users and the mobile applications is an effective method to achieve that. I love the idea of bora launching an application to give users a better experience using the bora Island.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:28:16 PM

I must say that things happening very fast at BORA project, I see many updates within a couple of weeks regarding BORA island. Will register at BORA Island shortly

I think they would be much more attraction and activities when they have maybe a mobile app and get feature in popular stores like Google playstore, IoS and the likes. I have seen the UI and I think they would become popular in short time if the UX is cool too

Most projects are Striving to make their platform more convenient for users and the mobile applications is an effective method to achieve that. I love the idea of bora launching an application to give users a better experience using the bora Island.

More of the Internet Traffic is tilting towards/coming from mobile platforms. People love to have their stuffs on the go and coupled with the convinience mobile phone provides it's just not a platform to joke with if you really want to get lots of users.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:45:45 PM

More of the Internet Traffic is tilting towards/coming from mobile platforms. People love to have their stuffs on the go and coupled with the convinience mobile phone provides it's just not a platform to joke with if you really want to get lots of users.

The mobile application would provide a better avenue for users especially does who don't have access to a computer system to make the best out of the platform. I've heard of several BApps in the platform and would love to use the platform.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:00:10 PM

Mobile application would ensure that traffic on the platform is increased, this is because several people prefer to use their phones for playing games and with the bora island on their phone, there's a higher tendency of visiting the platform more often.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:20:00 PM

I agree with you mobile applications are much more handy for playing games and appreciating BApps, for an app to be widely used it needs to available in the app store and accessible for all users, I have a conviction that the team are considering launching the app soon as this would be a great service to the community.

Do they have a telegram channel or group? I'd love to follow up on announcement. This should do well moving forward as more adoption comes in.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:00:09 PM

Bora team is continuously updating its guides. Check this out. Latest one just released today. I have updated the first post with blog link.

Thank you for the information, bora team has been working on keeping the community always up to date on the happening with the project and that's a commendable approach to boost their productivity and community trust.

I will love to know if reviews have been sent or if individuals of the community have had a taste of the app and give like substantial feedback, reviews matter a lot and positive ones will help in the marketing process of the brand, so such is needed, the user interface looks really good from the screenshots i saw on one of their articles

Yes, it all must exist, everything must be available at any angle, this is very important for the development of the project that is being run. Sometimes most projects just want to be popular, but they are reluctant to do things that can reach a broad market.

You're right, what is worth doing is worth doing well and if they will deliver something good and get positive reviews to back them up, they will make some really good progress, though so far, they have made some remarkable headway but so much more needs to be done at this development stage for success to be achieved, i hope the team keep up their dedication

Well having a good and steady progress will really going to give them a lot of supports and trust. The reviews will really going to be a  big help too I think for now they must really focus on developing the app for the launching.

Yea, its something they should really work on to enable them create the needed confidence required to keep the brand going, the community is the brand, so their reviews are of utmost importance, any idea if they have something like a testnet coming up for their app?, if not, they should create plans for that before the actual launch of the platform
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 09:03:01 PM

I agree with you mobile applications are much more handy for playing games and appreciating BApps, for an app to be widely used it needs to available in the app store and accessible for all users, I have a conviction that the team are considering launching the app soon as this would be a great service to the community.

Bora Island could be accessed just using your browser. That’s really not the best. I guess they plan to bring it together on an  app. Available on App Store and play store.
I think it’s much more easy to access apps with an app.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:47:45 PM

I think there’s a free airdrop of Bora tokens to new Signups on the Island. It’s actually not the main platform, but a beta version. I think you may earn for your self a few token reward if you find a bug. Very impressed by the team effort to keep the weekly updates.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:57:31 PM

They’ve got an awesome developer team working on these BApps. Must have taken some time to get the first BApp on Bora Island. I kinda like the graphics on the flying birds BApp. Cool, right?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:43:28 AM

Bora team is continuously updating its guides. Check this out. Latest one just released today. I have updated the first post with blog link.

Thank you for the information, bora team has been working on keeping the community always up to date on the happening with the project and that's a commendable approach to boost their productivity and community trust.

I will love to know if reviews have been sent or if individuals of the community have had a taste of the app and give like substantial feedback, reviews matter a lot and positive ones will help in the marketing process of the brand, so such is needed, the user interface looks really good from the screenshots i saw on one of their articles

Yes, it all must exist, everything must be available at any angle, this is very important for the development of the project that is being run. Sometimes most projects just want to be popular, but they are reluctant to do things that can reach a broad market.

You're right, what is worth doing is worth doing well and if they will deliver something good and get positive reviews to back them up, they will make some really good progress, though so far, they have made some remarkable headway but so much more needs to be done at this development stage for success to be achieved, i hope the team keep up their dedication

Well having a good and steady progress will really going to give them a lot of supports and trust. The reviews will really going to be a  big help too I think for now they must really focus on developing the app for the launching.

Is the application not already out for downloads. Because I think i saw some links to it. Now i am not sure if they are the correct links. But i know I saw something like that.

If I'm not mistaken some of the people here are already tried to use the Beta App,  It's available on android and Iphone if I'm not mistaken. I wanted to try it too  but unfortunately I need to delete some of my precious file too hehe.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:07:10 AM

Do they have a telegram channel or group? I'd love to follow up on announcement. This should do well moving forward as more adoption comes in.
yess! Bora they do have quite good number of people on their telegram channel and you can have follow up with the new updates or information there.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:23:03 AM

They’ve got an awesome developer team working on these BApps. Must have taken some time to get the first BApp on Bora Island. I kinda like the graphics on the flying birds BApp. Cool, right?
The user interface of the platform is obviously very beautiful. I was thrilled to view the level of organisational skills expressed by the developers of the platform. I hope to see other projects stride on this part of higher efficiency.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:04:05 AM

Certainly, they have a telegram link. It's difficult to see an ideal project in the cryptocurrency space without an official telegram group. You can join the telegram group using this link - https://t.me/boraofficial

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:20:14 AM

yess! Bora they do have quite good number of people on their telegram channel and you can have follow up with the new updates or information there.

I am glad to see that they are doing well on their telegram channel. It's very hard to see projects with less activities on telegram. That is where all the first hand information is sent.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:42:45 AM

Certainly, they have a telegram link. It's difficult to see an ideal project in the cryptocurrency space without an official telegram group. You can join the telegram group using this link - https://t.me/boraofficial

Thank you for this information, I would join the telegram group to get more updates on the progress of the project and hope that the team would continue to keep the community abreast with the happenings as it relates to the Bora Island and other segment of the project.
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:59:09 AM

well thank you!for Any projects with official channel of telegram has become an easy way to get connected with the project at this moment I believe.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:33:02 AM

I think having a platform like bora team provides with BORA island is an awesome idea. You could literally share profits or coins earned on one BApp to another. It’s going to be my first time doing that and I guess it would be fun.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:36:53 AM

Thank you for this information, I would join the telegram group to get more updates on the progress of the project and hope that the team would continue to keep the community abreast with the happenings as it relates to the Bora Island and other segment of the project.

Awesome just awesome. I’ll like a link to your github too and that of your discord server. I think this would be a very interesting project. Games like cryptokitties has been successful. Hope this one turns out right too. Btw do you have plans to make this open source?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:39:51 AM

Seems your server was down this morning and some of you games was having an issue. I guess that was just a little glitch and it’s fine now. Found a new game was added on your island, https://island.boraecosystem.com/bapp/detail/100022. Pretty cool. Add more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:51:16 AM

Seems your server was down this morning and some of you games was having an issue. I guess that was just a little glitch and it’s fine now. Found a new game was added on your island, https://island.boraecosystem.com/bapp/detail/100022. Pretty cool. Add more.

You mean to say we can already play games at Bora Island? How we can do that? Where do I need to register? I thought it will take some time before we can actually play games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: