Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8384 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:17:21 AM

Seems your server was down this morning and some of you games was having an issue. I guess that was just a little glitch and it’s fine now. Found a new game was added on your island, https://island.boraecosystem.com/bapp/detail/100022. Pretty cool. Add more.

You mean to say we can already play games at Bora Island? How we can do that? Where do I need to register? I thought it will take some time before we can actually play games.

Though the platform is not fully completed as its practically on the beta mode, you can still sign with your email address and password. There are some incentives for signing up early, so it's best to sign up as soon as possible.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:11:34 PM

Seems your server was down this morning and some of you games was having an issue. I guess that was just a little glitch and it’s fine now. Found a new game was added on your island, https://island.boraecosystem.com/bapp/detail/100022. Pretty cool. Add more.

You mean to say we can already play games at Bora Island? How we can do that? Where do I need to register? I thought it will take some time before we can actually play games.

Though the platform is not fully completed as its practically on the beta mode, you can still sign with your email address and password. There are some incentives for signing up early, so it's best to sign up as soon as possible.
yes..I played Bora snake worm it was fun  Grin just like other online games ,after signing up we can login through Facebook as well through Google account.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:18:55 PM

I must say that things happening very fast at BORA project, I see many updates within a couple of weeks regarding BORA island. Will register at BORA Island shortly

I think they would be much more attraction and activities when they have maybe a mobile app and get feature in popular stores like Google playstore, IoS and the likes. I have seen the UI and I think they would become popular in short time if the UX is cool too

They’ve got an awesome developer team working on these BApps. Must have taken some time to get the first BApp on Bora Island. I kinda like the graphics on the flying birds BApp. Cool, right?
The user interface of the platform is obviously very beautiful. I was thrilled to view the level of organisational skills expressed by the developers of the platform. I hope to see other projects stride on this part of higher efficiency.

Yep, The interface is really quite good and easily to understand. Even those new people here in crypto will going to  be fine on using of that app. They really have done a good planning on it.

At your service
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 01:28:31 PM

I must say that things happening very fast at BORA project, I see many updates within a couple of weeks regarding BORA island. Will register at BORA Island shortly

I think they would be much more attraction and activities when they have maybe a mobile app and get feature in popular stores like Google playstore, IoS and the likes. I have seen the UI and I think they would become popular in short time if the UX is cool too

They’ve got an awesome developer team working on these BApps. Must have taken some time to get the first BApp on Bora Island. I kinda like the graphics on the flying birds BApp. Cool, right?
The user interface of the platform is obviously very beautiful. I was thrilled to view the level of organisational skills expressed by the developers of the platform. I hope to see other projects stride on this part of higher efficiency.

Yep, The interface is really quite good and easily to understand. Even those new people here in crypto will going to  be fine on using of that app. They really have done a good planning on it.

Simplicity is always the best approach when it comes to creating an interface. Bora did justice to theirs.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:42:20 PM

Bora team is continuously updating its guides. Check this out. Latest one just released today. I have updated the first post with blog link.

Thank you for the information, bora team has been working on keeping the community always up to date on the happening with the project and that's a commendable approach to boost their productivity and community trust.

I will love to know if reviews have been sent or if individuals of the community have had a taste of the app and give like substantial feedback, reviews matter a lot and positive ones will help in the marketing process of the brand, so such is needed, the user interface looks really good from the screenshots i saw on one of their articles

Yes, it all must exist, everything must be available at any angle, this is very important for the development of the project that is being run. Sometimes most projects just want to be popular, but they are reluctant to do things that can reach a broad market.

You're right, what is worth doing is worth doing well and if they will deliver something good and get positive reviews to back them up, they will make some really good progress, though so far, they have made some remarkable headway but so much more needs to be done at this development stage for success to be achieved, i hope the team keep up their dedication

Well having a good and steady progress will really going to give them a lot of supports and trust. The reviews will really going to be a  big help too I think for now they must really focus on developing the app for the launching.

Is the application not already out for downloads. Because I think i saw some links to it. Now i am not sure if they are the correct links. But i know I saw something like that.

If I'm not mistaken some of the people here are already tried to use the Beta App,  It's available on android and Iphone if I'm not mistaken. I wanted to try it too  but unfortunately I need to delete some of my precious file too hehe.

Its nice to know that they are both available in the android and iOS platforms, my initial fear was if they only made available for just iOS users, which is not a good thing in my opinion and many projects are highly fixated in using just iOS for the creation of their app but bora took the right step in making the platform available for both users of the stipulated device system
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:52:46 PM

yes..I played Bora snake worm it was fun  Grin just like other online games ,after signing up we can login through Facebook as well through Google account.

Oh,  looks like I missed a lot within a week. People already started playing games at Bora island?  And we can already collect Shell tokens?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:29:25 PM

Oh,  looks like I missed a lot within a week. People already started playing games at Bora island?  And we can already collect Shell tokens?

Yeah me too.  I thought first we need to do registration and then platform will be open for fun. But I guess this is test phase only?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:04:57 PM

I successfully made signed up on the bora island platform and attempted to play a game, I noticed the app is not yet available on my dashboard but had to use the desktop version which was cool, I had a nice time playing the game on my computer, but would prefer to have it on my phone when the mobile application is available.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:38:49 PM

I successfully made signed up on the bora island platform and attempted to play a game, I noticed the app is not yet available on my dashboard but had to use the desktop version which was cool, I had a nice time playing the game on my computer, but would prefer to have it on my phone when the mobile application is available.

Congratulations on signing up, where you fortunate to have a wallet address with minimum of 5 letter 'B'. That could give you the opportunity to earn from an airdrop, if it's still ongoing, I guess the maximum participants for the airdrop is 1000 persons.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:49:47 PM

Congratulations on signing up, where you fortunate to have a wallet address with minimum of 5 letter 'B'. That could give you the opportunity to earn from an airdrop, if it's still ongoing, I guess the maximum participants for the airdrop is 1000 persons.

I didn't hear about this airdrops, I successfully signed up last week and did not even check my wallet address to know if I qualified for the airdrop. Do I have to do anything, if am qualified for the airdrop or it would be automatically credited to my account.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:19:57 PM

I didn't hear about this airdrops, I successfully signed up last week and did not even check my wallet address to know if I qualified for the airdrop. Do I have to do anything, if am qualified for the airdrop or it would be automatically credited to my account.

I also read about the airdrop and remember you have to forward your wallet address to an email address which was specifically designed for that purpose. I can't recall the full procedure now, but you should see in on the articles published for first or second guide on using the bora island.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

That must a whole lot of fun to you. I will look for Time to try out the platform and see how it feels like. Maybe any day where I feel stress getting to me at work.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:36:32 PM

Yeah, I tried that too, push shushi is my best BApp so far. But I think they need to add more BApps. I have to say that not everyone is going to like push shushi, there has to be more new and fun app. Not trying to rush, but I hope the team takes a look at this within the island development.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:41:23 PM

I thought airdrops were a thing of the past Grin, well its still a medium of marketing their project, especially if they have gained some significance in the market but like i always say, its best to keep it minimal, never heard of bora dishing out airdrops,well, never been that active in their telegram group to know about this and i think you should ask the admins in their telegram group for clarification
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:47:20 PM

That must a whole lot of fun to you. I will look for Time to try out the platform and see how it feels like. Maybe any day where I feel stress getting to me at work.

Oh great. I think we are going to see more people using the platform. And you know you best part, they’ll actually find out much later that bora token is built on blockchain. I guess it’s going to be the best way to find out how blockchain works.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:21:23 PM

Kudos to the back end developers and BORA ISLAND UI/UX designers. I think blockchain could boast of these big brains in innovations.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:52:31 PM

Oh great. I think we are going to see more people using the platform. And you know you best part, they’ll actually find out much later that bora token is built on blockchain. I guess it’s going to be the best way to find out how blockchain works.

That's one way to enlighten folks about blockchain, I like that Bora offers value back to end users in form of excitement, enjoyment and one can also earn token in the process, great stuff!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:55:56 AM

Simplicity is always the best approach when it comes to creating an interface. Bora did justice to theirs.

That's right, We people here really have different level of understanding on program or app. Some of us will easily going to understand and some are not that's why giving a normal  or simple interface will be a good thing to everyone.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 04:52:20 AM

Where I need to register or which site I need to visit for paying games at BORA island.  I have seen few people mentioned that they enjoyed playing some games at Bora island.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:02:09 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 07:10:51 AM by ning_aric

It’s amazing how blockchain projects interact within the blockchain ecosystem. I think there’re a great respect here for partners. Just few Minutes ago, Bora team announced a partnership with Cakeo’s blockchain platform, Klaytn: https://hoy.kr/k6ibn
I think Bora is one of those project that’s going to need a lot of partners.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: