Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month  (Read 10765 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:43:36 PM

BTC trading for the last month would be the best times because in that period btc price rally to $11,500. Trading would be really good, but be careful to still strategized. It's amazing that you earned 12 BTC in that period. Wishing that I also earn that much this period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark_R (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:30:05 AM

Long it!
Use rollbacks to increase the position.
Still in long, using trailing stop.

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades
https://www.tradingview.com/u/Mark_Robinson/
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:52:38 AM

My logic is, if you can make 12 btc through trading, why you still need to open other bussiness? Just stick with your trading strategy and keep improve your skills rather than open another bussiness which you can't make sure you can make profit from that

trade there's risk to loss preview profits, not bad idea to open another bussiness for an extra income

The idea is that business brings also risks and troubles. And losses. It is interesting as well to realize yourself in it and get extra profit, but trading gives you more freedom and absence of some not very pleasant moments typical of business, spesifically at the first its stages

Anyway, I support the idea of extra income in case of black swans... that's why have an "emergency exit" to other area to work at

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
Crypto4ka

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:25:48 AM

My logic is, if you can make 12 btc through trading, why you still need to open other bussiness? Just stick with your trading strategy and keep improve your skills rather than open another bussiness which you can't make sure you can make profit from that

trade there's risk to loss preview profits, not bad idea to open another bussiness for an extra income

The idea is that business brings also risks and troubles. And losses. It is interesting as well to realize yourself in it and get extra profit, but trading gives you more freedom and absence of some not very pleasant moments typical of business, spesifically at the first its stages

Anyway, I support the idea of extra income in case of black swans... that's why have an "emergency exit" to other area to work at

Consider it to be a wise idea.
Did you catch recent BTC moves?
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:41:01 AM

Consider it to be a wise idea.
Did you catch recent BTC moves?

Definitely yes.

Here's the latest trade

Closed long position on $BTC (opened yesterday).  
Waiting for more movements, that's getting more interesting

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:04:40 AM

Well not everyone could do the same decision that you took and not everyone could gain some big profit like yours.
We have some traders who have been in the industry for so long but still couldn't make the profit that you gain.
And I admire your courage on risking everything just to focus on trading luckily you made the good decision and I think you made more money in it compare to your previous job.
chapfx

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:34:09 AM

Well not everyone could do the same decision that you took and not everyone could gain some big profit like yours.
We have some traders who have been in the industry for so long but still couldn't make the profit that you gain.
And I admire your courage on risking everything just to focus on trading luckily you made the good decision and I think you made more money in it compare to your previous job.
totally agreed! one of my friend has been after leaving his job and start full time, but everytime he is about to, something happens and he changes his mind.

your story is very courageous, will definitely show him this thread.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:49:27 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 03:14:53 AM by EdenDice

Congratulations, You made a huge profit, so it's better to quite the job. But not everyone is good at trade like you so I am not in leaving the job side. I will be waiting to see some of your trading technique here! 12 BTC profit I can't even dream! Good job, mate!
with 12 btc you can establish your own business in addition to trading. but that is my dream if I get lucky like you. and leaving work is the best way, because no matter how small we set up a business, we are still the boss

With the 12 BTC which is more than 130K USD at this moment, I can easily set up a new offline business! Though Bitcoin price will go more higher and if it reaches at 15K USD then I would choose to sell 6 BTC and another 6 BTC will remain the holder portfolio. Besides online trading, we need to build up something in offline! That could be farming, shop, marketplace!

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 12:21:07 PM

Congratulations, You made a huge profit, so it's better to quite the job. But not everyone is good at trade like you so I am not in leaving the job side. I will be waiting to see some of your trading technique here! 12 BTC profit I can't even dream! Good job, mate!
with 12 btc you can establish your own business in addition to trading. but that is my dream if I get lucky like you. and leaving work is the best way, because no matter how small we set up a business, we are still the boss

With the 12 BTC which is more than 130K USD at this moment, I can easily set up a new offline business! Though Bitcoin price will go more higher and if it reaches at 15K USD then I would choose to sell 6 BTC and another 6 BTC will remain the holder portfolio. Besides online trading, we need to build up something in offline! That could be farming, shop, marketplace!

Definitely agree. It is about wise money management

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 01:05:27 PM

Shorting after that crazy bull rally.
Did anyone entered at 13,700?

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:16:17 PM

I think 12 bitcoin is too much, especially if you can produce it every month. getting out of work might not be a problem, moreover you can make your own company with that much money.
Well, with some such profits, give up the official job and starting to build a business will not be a big problem, I sincerely congratulate him and remind people who are fantasizing about this dream, they should think carefully because he is one of the few successful people in crypto, almost the rest of the people who followed the path all failed and received poor results, don't encourage too many people to keep trying. Considering that working with bitcoin is an additional source of income would be safer, don't let it affect our thinking and future.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:58:10 PM

I see some of your analysis in this forum, I think you have expertise in reading charts / candles.
I want to subscribe to your analysis and get some analysis about trading.
Why don't you make a telegram group, I think it's easier?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:45:25 AM

Well, 12btc profits was big enough for me,  If I could try to earn atleast .5 or 1btc per month I definitely quit my job as well. In your part it seem this your passion that might mix of lucky. How could earn like that huge amount, maybe you also had a big capital to yield that profits over time.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:59:41 AM

Well, 12btc profits was big enough for me,  If I could try to earn atleast .5 or 1btc per month I definitely quit my job as well. In your part it seem this your passion that might mix of lucky. How could earn like that huge amount, maybe you also had a big capital to yield that profits over time.
Investment capital also needed to be checked and be balanced well, if you have good amount to begin with and if you are so good with what your doing, then investing and harvesting your profits will be next to be expected, OP have the skills and good understanding of potential next movements so he make a good position and take benefits with that knowledge.
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 08:13:06 AM

I see some of your analysis in this forum, I think you have expertise in reading charts / candles.

Hello!
Yes, I am thinking of it. Probably will create a group or sth, will make an announcement
Currently, I'm on the road, traveling, so would do this a bit later, but agree, the idea is great

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 08:18:44 AM

It was a great bull performance of $ETH, but now it is a short time

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:14:11 AM

Hello!
Yes, I am thinking of it. Probably will create a group or sth, will make an announcement
Currently, I'm on the road, traveling, so would do this a bit later, but agree, the idea is great
I would be very happy if your plan is realized quickly, more and more people will benefit from your information. I support you, most readers here might agree with this idea.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:27:55 PM

Hello!
I would be very happy if your plan is realized quickly, more and more people will benefit from your information. I support you, most readers here might agree with this idea.

Thanks a lot for your support!
Working already on the content plan, will get back form the trip and realize it.

Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:30:04 PM

Next short is for BTC. Increased the position after a strong support breakout

glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:35:20 PM

Next short is for BTC. Increased the position after a strong support breakout

Hey Mark,

Would you be able to explain what kind of trading you are doing. It seems that the price is going down on this position, but you are making money.

Is this what margin trading is about?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: