Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BNB overtake ETH during next bull run
Yes in term of number of tokens - 7 (11.5%)
Yes in term of capitalization - 10 (16.4%)
No, in any possible way, NO - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB overtake ETH? POLL  (Read 1154 times)
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:40:45 AM

You guys are so sure. So as Myspace and yahoo investors was during .com bubble. Google and Facebook (second wave companies) overtook them multiple times.

Not a chance of this happening.  Ethereum has a solid position in 2nd behind bitcoin.  It has one of the best decentralized mining networks with GPUs instead of Asics.  It also has the most developers working on Dapps for their platform.  Eth is just a much better investment than BNB.

Are you sure that it gives ETH any advantage? Didn't you took into consideration fact that if mining other coin will be more profitable those miners will switch to mine it? Its as easy as downloading new software. Also ETH is going to be proof of stake soon so it will no longer be "best decentralized mining networks with GPUs instead of Asics".

For now close to 80% of you think that ETH will be the king of smart contracts during next bull run. Well it fits into stereotype that only 10% of investors earn on market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:35:15 AM

BNB can level bitcoin on capitalist but never ever surpass bitcoin,when we are talking on overall BNB surpassing ETH its impossibe.Yes BNB is strong and good enough but not as strong as ETH.Ever since 2009 ETH is the one whos been behind BITCOIN so no one can beat eth right now

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:57:51 PM

ETH has been in existence for such a long time and it is a tried and tested coin (in addition to being a smart contract platform). During the past 5 years, a lot of competitors to ETH has come in to the market, but none of them have been able to offer any meaningful competition to Ethereum till now. Look at the current state of coins such as Waves, NEO and Tron and you'll get to know what I was talking about.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:03:10 PM

I can say that. Major players can build their own grasp. And go out if necessary in Binance. It is clear that BNB wants to build his empire around its pump. But I do not like this policy. Cryptocurrency and so control the chum.

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:11:36 PM

Two tokens currently have an economy. It's Ethereum and BNB. It is clear that from a technical point of view Ethereum is much higher than BNB. But in terms of marketing BNB is much more attractive. And it is not known that the developers will choose.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

Two tokens currently have an economy. It's Ethereum and BNB. It is clear that from a technical point of view Ethereum is much higher than BNB. But in terms of marketing BNB is much more attractive. And it is not known that the developers will choose.

The BNB performance is rapidly moving forward so many peoples are concentrate the Binance at the same time ETH is always maintain the same level of marketcap so both are good in crypto market. But those are concentrate in trading they choose BNB in crypto trading so we should not compare in this situation.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:32:42 PM

Those coins who left ETH behind are not familiar to me, and maybe they are joining BNB because they know that the hype on their new development is still on and they need a much exposure. If there's a coin that left ETH then I believe there will be a better coin who will come under the ETH blockchain, I forgot the exact company but I heard a news before that there will be a huge coin to join ETH. BNB can't overtake ETH by just that development, they need more to beat ETH.
We could say that the development of bnb was better than eth but it still can‘t beat up what has eth just for example the market the traders and also the partnership of its own,the eagerness of people to transfer in bnb is temporary and then they still realize what ethereum was.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:42:40 PM

BNB is backed by Binance exchange meanwhile ETH is backed by ICOs (once was), active dev team and its old established value. If Binance continues doing well with its business, providing that margin trading was leaked, and ETH has no break through achievements, BNB will surpass. You know what I mean. This is the circumstance when a forerunner stop or slowdown and a after runner move constantly. ETH needs ICOs or some other motivation to inch its price.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:32:41 AM

Personally, I think BNB can't overtake the Ethereum ever. BNB is a very good coin and I don't see any other coins like BNB improving that high! But yet, Ethereum is a gem, after the Bitcoin, everyone appreciates the Ethereum because it has the revolutionary contracts system and widely acceptance! No doubt, Ethereum network is the largest chain among all the altcoins networks. But BNB chain is growing fast and If I choose to come with an IEO or ICO, I would like to come through the Binance chain! Because this will catch more investors easily. But this thing will not help the BNB to overtake the Ethereum!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:44:50 AM

I doubt it very much,because Ethereum is at the bottom almost,and many understand that during the growth of the market,it will actively grow,and what many will do when they understand it,they will buy Ethereum as a very reliable and liquid product with demand,and in General it has more ambitions than BINANS

Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:34:32 AM

I dont think BNB will over take ETH in this market as ETH has  a very strong image in the market has well but binance is trying all to take the lead in the smart contract coin with its exchange and other things it apply in dealing with the business thing .

mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:19:44 AM

I dont think BNB will over take ETH in this market as ETH has  a very strong image in the market has well but binance is trying all to take the lead in the smart contract coin with its exchange and other things it apply in dealing with the business thing .

Yes, I still hold ETH rather than BNB coins, because ETH is a big coin after Bitcoin, and the current ETH price is very good for trading. And what I admire from ETH is the cool technology.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:36:59 AM

i think that is possible in a few years and as long in the BNB chain there is no bug or there is no accident in the Binance exchange and it will help to increase the price of BNB
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:46:33 AM

That is a big No, Ethereum has been leading in a way all altcoins and this coin has its own unique smart contrast that usually ICO or IOU has been using. While on other hands, BNB is only relying on Binance exchange, once Binance has a problem it wouldn't give promising profit on BNB coin so how could be. I didn't doubt Ethereum coin ever since I know this coin will step in the next to bitcoin position and that is the goal of the founder of Ethereum.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:46:42 AM

I check their cmc ratings right now and i found out that eth is the leading leading coin vs bnb in terms of price  volume and market cap .

Eth price currently is over 200 usd while bnb' price is only at 30+ usd  .

Eth daily volume is at 8billion usd while bnb is only at 600+ m usd .

Eth market cap is at 26+ billion usd while bnb is only at 4+ billion usd .

There is no way that bnb  can take over eth because the numbers are too far away  . It may take alot of years or even decades if bnb is serious about beating up eth  
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:50:23 AM

Yes, I still hold ETH rather than BNB coins, because ETH is a big coin after Bitcoin, and the current ETH price is very good for trading. And what I admire from ETH is the cool technology.

I am sure ETH will remain in second place, with the smart contract ETH able to defeat it, even many of which are used by various projects, ETH must be held but the BNB also still shows good results.
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:56:00 AM

As far as I am concerned, this is the motive of CZ. However, this is a tough job to complete.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:24:28 AM

There has been a lot of hype of binance chain and a lot of new projects have been rushing to join there. As binance exchange has been getting a lot of attention, so the price of its coin BNB has also been increasing sharply, but i doubt that it would beat ethereum. I am sure that when the market goes in bull run the price of ethereum would also increase fast.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:54:22 AM

BNB price increases every week and it will likely hit the $50 this year. ETH is not comparable to the BNB and every coin has its specifications. Binance can make a fresh comeback if they want to see strong exchange coin after the present hack events.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:15:27 AM

BNB is a good coin, which has a bright future because it is owned by a binary which is actually the best exchanger at the moment, but that does not mean the BNB will beat ETH, because ETH is the best coin now after BTC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: