Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:44:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED!  (Read 25968 times)
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:16:03 AM

If I was running a 'secure' exchange and was dumb enough not to be able to secure my own personal coins, I still wouldn't be dumb enough to announce it..........just saying  Wink

Agreed. Why announce it? Oh it is setting the stage for the next announcement. The ex employee has robbed the exchange of all funds.
you, sir, have foretold the future LOLOLOL

All coins were repaid to customers. I received mine within 24 hours. Others did as well.

wait...so you are saying the exchange was robbed? and Bart paid everyone back with his own? Huh

If people actually check these threads from the start they will read as stated by Baritus himself and evidenced from customers for example Danny that NO coins were lost on CryptoAve during the hacking attempts. Security measures that were in place alerted CAve admin to these unsuccessful hacking attempts.

Once again this in contrast to other exchanges such as OpenEx, Gox etc  All customers have been able to withdraw the coins they had on the exchange while the security enhancements are being put in place as we speak. Overall I'd say a job well done by CAve admin to catch these attempts without customer loss. Looking forward to it back up and running soon.

If people actually check these threads, ive been here since 4th page...and I JUST posted dannys quote last page.

Disclaimers post is confusing.

Sorry if confusing, just wanted to be clear that people got back their deposits from CryptoAve, so there cannot be any new "announcement".
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:29:13 AM

Okay, I would just clarify that it was there DEPOSITS they got back. It sounded like their coins were taken.
cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:44:39 AM

I'm picking up rumors that coins were indeed lost and Baritus found some "magic" funds to replace them with.

Probably why he won't post the address of the "stolen wallet", this way he can always have plausible deniability.

~BCX~

Yeah, rumors that you made up yourself...
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:52:34 AM

I'm picking up rumors that coins were indeed lost and Baritus found some "magic" funds to replace them with.

Probably why he won't post the address of the "stolen wallet", this way he can always have plausible deniability.

~BCX~

This sounds like an attempt at muddying the waters. Baritus had 560k DGC stolen. It's not linked to the C.AVE attempted hack issues.

Then there were hack attempts at C.AVE leading to it being shutdown and a manual withdrawal process has been initiated. As I understand it parts of the exchange are being recoded to prevent future attacks leading to service disruption. This process is underway as we speak.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:07:17 AM

~BCX~

This sounds like an attempt at muddying the waters. Baritus had 560k DGC stolen. It's not linked to the C.AVE attempted hack issues.

Then there were hack attempts at C.AVE leading to it being shutdown and a manual withdrawal process has been initiated. As I understand it parts of the exchange are being recoded to prevent future attacks leading to service disruption. This process is underway as we speak.

Why is that you tend to know exactly what Baritus intentions are and how he thinks? Must be really close huh?

~BCX~

BOOM

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
cryptmebro

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:18:59 AM

~BCX~

Why is that you tend to know exactly what Baritus intentions are and how he thinks? Must be really close huh?

~BCX~

or because it's exactly what baritus has said himself, idiot.  you are such a bad troll.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:33:32 AM

~BCX~

BOOM
[/quote]

I speak to Baritus on IRC on an occasional basis as we're working to build something out of CryptoAve and the DGc, SRC and ARG coins.
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:29:50 PM

BCX, you really need to get off those big pharma meds and switch to a more natural substance like THC.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
broken_pixel

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:38:14 PM

~BCX~

BOOM

I speak to Baritus on IRC on an occasional basis as we're working to build something out of CryptoAve and the DGc, SRC and ARG coins.

[/quote]

Bart and I had a steak dinner together over webcam a few weeks ago. Ah! such an intelligent chap & he is kinda cute.  Roll Eyes

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:45:38 PM

BCX, you really need to get off those big pharma meds and switch to a more natural substance like THC.

BCX is the guy that thinks Marijuana causes cancer.
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:59:44 PM

BCX couldn't be more wrong about THC  (I surely hope) , but he has a valid point on this matter.

it is all a bit dodgy, so why not take away every misunderstanding.

Let Baritus make a statement here with details, that should stop FUD...no obligations to do it, but he surely knows how it works in cryptoland.
broken_pixel

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:18:45 PM

BCX is the guy that thinks Marijuana causes cancer.

Lulz! I wonder if BCX is transgender? I have always thought so for some reason.

WillemStelen

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:20:01 PM

thanks for throwing me under the bus(users can still withdraw their funds from OpenEx btw)

Ok fair enough I didn't realise funds were returned there after the breach. Will update my post.

no there were funds lost, i was holding withdrawals on the deficient withdrawals while i built the little system to track who lost what and create a code system so they could recieve a "debt share" when the new OpenEx platform launches. that way there is atleast a hope they can get their coins back.

can you clarify this? so in fact there are lost funds? who will cover for them? are the clients losing anything? if yes - why don't you take the resposibility instead of them??
cryptmebro

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:27:57 PM

thanks for throwing me under the bus(users can still withdraw their funds from OpenEx btw)

Ok fair enough I didn't realise funds were returned there after the breach. Will update my post.

no there were funds lost, i was holding withdrawals on the deficient withdrawals while i built the little system to track who lost what and create a code system so they could recieve a "debt share" when the new OpenEx platform launches. that way there is atleast a hope they can get their coins back.

can you clarify this? so in fact there are lost funds? who will cover for them? are the clients losing anything? if yes - why don't you take the resposibility instead of them??

That post was about openex.pw, not cryptoave.
cryptmebro

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:30:13 PM

BCX couldn't be more wrong about THC  (I surely hope) , but he has a valid point on this matter.

it is all a bit dodgy, so why not take away every misunderstanding.

Let Baritus make a statement here with details, that should stop FUD...no obligations to do it, but he surely knows how it works in cryptoland.

He has already made multiple statements.  The only FUD here is you BCX.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

The Openex hack shouldn't have been discussed in this thread to begin with.
broken_pixel

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:13:35 PM

The Openex hack shouldn't have been discussed in this thread to begin with.

Why, it's basically two the same kind of guys.

Both burned their customers.

~BCX~

I had coins in Openex and withdrew them by the time frame given, no problems.

ZeRo103

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Hack The Planet

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:03:51 AM

I don't understand why people are even talking with this BitcoinEXpress ... you guys are just feeding his self ego ... if this guy is a hacker than all you are n00bs here(did you ever seen a hacker that likes to be praised on the bad things that he accomplished?! ... it's not called a hacker if that is the case) ....  most likely another script kiddie looking for some people to give him credit for some hacks that he obviously did not execute. Doing a DDos is as easy as mining for coin here ... get the script online ... run on a server ... tadaa ... you are a fricking hacker. pfff   Cheesy ... dude are you part of the Anonymous indeed ?!  wow  Roll Eyes

No man is wise enough, nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power
Digitalcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209508.0
DGC Marketplace: dgcmarket.com
cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:43:53 AM

HE stole them.

Pretty fucking simple.
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:55:48 PM

HE stole them.

Pretty fucking simple.

He stole his own coins?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: