Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED!  (Read 25967 times)
justice4all

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:05:19 PM

good question and i have to admit i am interested in this story and wish Baritus would have come clean from the start.
I always thought he was a stand up guy but fishy behavior is fishy.. there is no way around it.. it is what it is.

and hey advertise it up i don't care.. hopefully his new investors realize the guy is sloppy enough that he lets his employees steal 30k usd worth of coins roughly..
how soon will it happen again ? well buy some DGC (or his other coins) or use his exchange and wait and find out. lol

whoopsy i was hacked lol
i need to remember that next time i have a bill to pay hhahaha

Technically his minions are correct.

He didn't steal anything in the definition of the word, it was more of theft by deception than anything else.

His investors allowed him to sell off his own stash for a personal profit while claiming they were stolen. That's some really nice investors there I tell ya'. The theft was by using the investors funding as a proxy.

~BCX~

Hahahaha a man 'Allegedly" stole his own coins. Wow what news of the day! You must have had a field day with REAL scams like Scharmbeck! The dance goes on

If you'll notice I said he didn't steal his own coins, I bolded that part for you.

and as far as me being other than just a regular user, you're grabbing.

Once again if you're so sure Baritus is a saint and hasn't stole anything then put some BTC into it and Baritus has never responded to it directly, maybe you're getting yours/his socks mixed up?

~BCX~

At worst a man allegedly sold some of his own coins. You have repeated your speculative claims, Baritus has given his side. This is going nowhere no matter how many different ways you try and spin it.

Baritus has responded to you numerous times.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514689.msg5747086#msg5747086

The real question you never answered is prove your not a scammer who forks coins to get the price down so you can scoop them up at rock bottom or to double spend etc. Now thats REAL scamming with evidence to back it up. You have nothing on Baritus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:34:36 PM

I have spent the better part of an hour reading this thread and have a few comments.

Why do you guys keep going back and forth with BCX? For over 26 pages and 500+ post he is wining and wining big, why? Because he is right, it defies any logic or common sense that the developer will not provide any details about a $35,000 theft. One of the reasons I tend to believe bcx in this situation is because bcx definitey has top level connections at Cryptsy. I do not doubt for a second that matching a deposit address to a name is too dificult for him. There are a lot of sites that cater to bcx for fear of retribution and Cryptsy is one of them. Just ask BTCe, he took them down for days back in the Solidcoin days until the relented and met his demands as well as numerous other places just recently. To be quite honest, I do think that Baritus did indeed sell his coins, but it makes no difference to me. This should be intersesting to follow. Let me get some pop corn!

Hold on a minute, are you saying 'BCX' is a confirmed blackmailer and hacker ?
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:50:42 PM

I have spent the better part of an hour reading this thread and have a few comments.

Why do you guys keep going back and forth with BCX? For over 26 pages and 500+ post he is wining and wining big, why? Because he is right, it defies any logic or common sense that the developer will not provide any details about a $35,000 theft. One of the reasons I tend to believe bcx in this situation is because bcx definitey has top level connections at Cryptsy. I do not doubt for a second that matching a deposit address to a name is too dificult for him. There are a lot of sites that cater to bcx for fear of retribution and Cryptsy is one of them. Just ask BTCe, he took them down for days back in the Solidcoin days until the relented and met his demands as well as numerous other places just recently. To be quite honest, I do think that Baritus did indeed sell his coins, but it makes no difference to me. This should be intersesting to follow. Let me get some pop corn!

Speculation. If Cryptsy had connections to BCX, this would have much worse repercussions for Cryptsy than this ordeal here. This thread is just absurd and I'll keep making fun of it. All that counts is further development of a rock solid cryptocurrency. I would laugh my ass off if Baritus came in here and handed you those stupid transaction ids / addresses and be like, hey thanks for the free promo. Next.
braytz

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Not sure why this isn't getting any attention. 

because no one cares about dgc.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:52:09 AM

funny Baritus had some snotty reply to me on some other guys topic yet i guess he missed seeing this one lol

post the address chicken shit lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
RMaxwell

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:54:58 PM

NE1 know when will dev be posting address?  Seems like long time now...maybe someone contact him and get exact day when he will post?  TIA.
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:07:20 PM

I'm sorry to hear about that robbery.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:19:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear about that robbery.

What happened ?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:56:40 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 03:50:36 PM by Spoetnik

1. The only DGC lost was my own. I bought it.
2. I trusted someone to perform a job and it was a mistake. I only trusted the person to the degree of believing they can perform a task without stealing. I was wrong, so the loss is mine and I accepted it and moved on. Of course I would never allow anyone access to any computer with sensitive data of any type without proper clearance. It was a personal incident.
3. I take extreme security precautions when handling anything related to CryptoAve. There is no exchange with tighter security. All funds are 100% fully secured from all sources and in all aspects.

I choose not to respond to the idiotic and more often than not moronic trolling that has become a stagnant and unwelcoming part of this forum.

First off don't you dare blame this forum and us users for your bullshit ..we're not the one who runs an exchange etc and lost 30k in coins.
Did you really expect every single one of us to be gullible idiots willing to eat up what ever bs you say ?
It's bad enough you expect me to choke down your moronic story and to top it off your going to insult me because i find it suspicious ?

Anyone that does not admit what you said is fishy is lying.. they all may not admit it but come on. Nobody is that dumb and gullible.
Which then you have to ask why so many seem to be blind to the obvious fishy story ?
Duh.. bag holders.. fanboyism & ass kissers etc
Deceit.. masked with more deceit period .

There is no human on earth that would not go after the guy...
Just how much money do you have that you can write off 30 grand in coins and say oh well "i accepted it and moved on"
Post some address's ? called the cops ? contact staff at the exchange ? contacted people here or staff here ? asked us for help ?
nope.. you came here and said "i don't care" and called us trolls..

I had nothing against you before this buddy but after ..your a scammer i have no doubt.
The whole routine is played out in crypto lots.. ohhh i wuz hacked then some dick goes and spends the money freely.
I bet you got the idea from watching other guys in crypto do it. And since other guys do it that is yet another reason why your story is prob bs.

You know people anyone that had gone through what he claims to have would be willing to provide more info..
He has played it all carefully only giving various sources the same 2 sentence story and not one word more.
Any time in my life i have been challenged on something i stood up for myself and tried to provide as much info as i could..
and we all know he lives on his reputation, so isn't that funny ?

games galore here as usual.. playing dumb .. bag holders playing with smoke and mirrors etc .. this crap is never ending 24/7

FUD first & ask questions later™
Zakryze

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:58:00 PM

1. The only DGC lost was my own. I bought it.
2. I trusted someone to perform a job and it was a mistake. I only trusted the person to the degree of believing they can perform a task without stealing. I was wrong, so the loss is mine and I accepted it and moved on. Of course I would never allow anyone access to any computer with sensitive data of any type without proper clearance. It was a personal incident.
3. I take extreme security precautions when handling anything related to CryptoAve. There is no exchange with tighter security. All funds are 100% fully secured from all sources and in all aspects.

I choose not to respond to the idiotic and more often than not moronic trolling that has become a stagnant and unwelcoming part of this forum.

First off don't you dare blame this forum and us users for your bullshit ..we're not the one who runs an exchange etc and lost 30k in coins.
Did you really expect every single one of us to be gullible idiots willing to eat up what ever bs you say ?
It's bad enough you expect me to choke down your moronic story and to top it off your going to insult me because i find it suspicious ?

Anyone that does not admit what you said is fishy is lying.. they all may not admit it but come on. Nobody is that dumb and gullible.
Which then you have to ask why so many seem to be blind to the obvious fishy story ?
Duh.. bah holders.. fanboyism & ass kissers etc
Deceit.. masked with more deceit period .

There is no human on earth that would not go after the guy...
Just how much money do you have that you can write off 30 grand in coins and say oh well "i accepted it and moved on"
Post some address's ? called the cops ? contact staff at the exchange ? contacted people here or staff here ? asked us for help ?
nope.. you came here and said "i don't care" and called us trolls..

I had nothing against you before this buddy but after ..your a scammer i have no doubt.
The whole routine is played out in crypto lots.. ohhh i wuz hacked then some dick goes and spends the money freely.
I bet you got the idea from watching other guys in crypto do it. And since other guys do it that is yet another reason why your story is prob bs.

You know people anyone that had gone through what he claims to have would be willing to provide more info..
He has played it all carefully only giving various sources the same 2 sentence story and not one word more.
Any time in my life i have been challenged on something i stood up for myself and tried to provide as much info as i could..
and we all know he lives on his reputation, so isn't that funny ?

games galore here as usual.. playing dumb .. bag holders playing with smoke and mirrors etc .. this crap is never ending 24/7
+1
dont mention this on the dgc forums or it will result in a ban. obvious scam is obvious...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:38:01 PM

Turns out BCX was probably right with his allegation. Baritus quit the DGC project, closes Cave within one week and "offers" shareholders to panic sell their shares for a fraction of its original price. Well done. Rip DGC.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:47:14 PM

Turns out BCX was probably right with his allegation. Baritus quit the DGC project, closes Cave within one week and "offers" shareholders to panic sell their shares for a fraction of its original price. Well done. Rip DGC.

No surprise.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:31:57 PM

No surprise.

Indeed

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:18:14 PM

Interesting.

Is someone / community taking over development of DGC?
Tsquared

Activity: 500

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:14:34 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 11:33:29 PM by Tsquared

Interesting.

Is someone / community taking over development of DGC?

Digitalcoin is being taken over by the Digitalcoin Foundation. A group of very motivated and energetic individuals who actually care about Digitalcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775271.0

Don't know why anyone would consider this as having a negative impact on Digitalcoin. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

TT

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:31:48 AM

alphac == baritus

am i right bcx?

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
noelmal

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:52:03 PM

Here's another shocker for you, anyone care to guess who Baritus other alts are here on the forum?

Yes, monero but its not a guess.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:54:16 PM

// digitally reGox'd //

Can any dev save ARG and SECURE too ?
Secure just needs a dev to stand there with a sign that says "Hi, I am not Baritus"
ARG needs to go POS/POW Wink dev with coin like that

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Tsquared

Activity: 500

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:20:47 AM

// digitally reGox'd //

Can any dev save ARG and SECURE too ?
Secure just needs a dev to stand there with a sign that says "Hi, I am not Baritus"
ARG needs to go POS/POW Wink dev with coin like that

It's still preliminary, and this is not the thread to discuss it, but it a appears that the foundation may take over these coins as well.

TT
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:15:07 AM

Note to self..

The next time I come across a coin with mystery p2p pool/network security 90% tax blocks... TROLL HARDER.

Foundation my ass ! Its a freakin private bank.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: