Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs dead?  (Read 20114 times)
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:46:54 PM

ICOs are definitely not dead, because there are new projects there, not all of them bad and not working, there are good projects that will show growth in the future.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:48:08 PM

Icos can even say it's over done, even ieos. There is no gain available outside of binance. So we need a new method.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:48:38 PM

Seems pretty so. ICOs now takes nearly three times the amount required to raise funds at IEO. People are fadeup with the process of ICOs usually marred by exchange listing uncertainty, fraud and lies
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:08:11 PM

ICO growth is still a question and many say it is dead but in my opinion it has only experienced a lot of failures in the project by hackers. Time will answer when the ICO recovers and that happens if many developers are more serious about cooperating with investors or hunters. Make sure you don't get stuck and pray.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:12:35 PM

For me not, IEO is the new ico right now, IEO still count as ICO the difference is the funding was made inside the exchange, and IEO now can reach numbers back when ico's is still at it's prime.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:32:51 PM

Taking a look at ICOs now I can say they are no more. I can't remember the last time I saw a project doing ICO rather they always go for IEO; thus meaning that investors now have a bit of trust in IEOs than ICOs.
There are some projects I came across that were on the verge of starting their ICO, but the last time I checked, they have switched to IEO. So I think IEO is the way now.

shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:37:43 PM

For me not, IEO is the new ico right now, IEO still count as ICO the difference is the funding was made inside the exchange, and IEO now can reach numbers back when ico's is still at it's prime.

Agreed.

IEO is the latest form of ICO. Project owners can easily reach the potential investors through cryptocurrency exchanges and they don't need to spend time on finding investors. Most of IEOs recah hard caps within minutes. This shows that ICOs are not dead. There is just an evolution of ICO.

In the future, we will be able to see another evolution of ICOs. It's STOs.  Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:41:44 PM

I think ICO has changed very well now, namely by making the IEO in the exchange market, so the IEO model is very effective than making ICO as usual, because for now ICO has a bad reputation from investors.

Landak

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:52:56 PM

not entirely true, today I just got paid from a bounty whose project still uses ICO instead of IEO. there are still a number of projects that run ICO, so there is still a possibility that ICO will survive.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:59:05 PM

I don't think ICOs are dead or let me say not all are dead. Some are still surviving and will still survive. Most ICOs need to be regulated, this will help us all in the crypto era.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:29:18 PM

I don't think so. ICOs are not properly dead they reform band now we have ieo and some ICOs also. I know that last few months the ICO market was not going well .Most of them were scam. They just took peoples money and disappeared. Some of them successful at ICO stage or in early stage but when the product came that was a total disappointment or they just failed. And that happens now also. But at that moment also we saw many projects that were working really hard to do something great. But still people are kind of afraid to invest. But when the ieo come to the market many big name like binance kucoin BITMAX are upto it. So the whole fundraising think is reborn. And that are performing well at this moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:33:07 PM

Interesting article about the death of ICOs and the emergence of IEO... https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-icos-really-dead/

What do you guys think? I don't think ICOs are fully dead. They just need to be regulated in more efficient ways. Most ICOs from 2017-2018 never delivered on their promises because they were being ran by a bunch of assholes who didn't deliver squad... We need more regulation. Only then will ICOs get better imo.
Well You can say ico is as good as dead... because very few people in the crypto industry will put in money into some random projects... those time are as good as dead.. there are scammers everywhere
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:36:44 PM

Interesting article about the death of ICOs and the emergence of IEO... https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-icos-really-dead/

What do you guys think? I don't think ICOs are fully dead. They just need to be regulated in more efficient ways. Most ICOs from 2017-2018 never delivered on their promises because they were being ran by a bunch of assholes who didn't deliver squad... We need more regulation. Only then will ICOs get better imo.
The ICO as we know it is dying, for one, nobody who holds one wants to be labeled as offering unregistered securities. The IEO is the more complaint way to go. It gives reassurance back to the investors, ICO's are a kind of wild west, IEO plays with kid gloves on and has referee's.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:38:03 PM

I think ICO has changed very well now, namely by making the IEO in the exchange market, so the IEO model is very effective than making ICO as usual, because for now ICO has a bad reputation from investors.
yes agree with you, ICO has been very bad in the eyes of investors from various ways the ICO is able to deceive investors, but with the presence of the IEO it will make the situation back to normal because the IEO is a truly good project and have quality, so investors do not need to hesitate to invest in the IEO project

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:40:54 PM

Not only ICO but some people also thought Bitcoin was dead just because it is only $6000 USD last year and you know what? they are absolutely wrong. Oh come on, stop calling everything dead just because there is no new progress or in bad condition, you just don't know how anything related with investment works.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

There are some ICO s still but many goes to IEO and i can suggest one ICO to invest Moozicore really good project with real life product is ico is going on on Exmarkets exchange and its a good chance to invest.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:48:58 PM

The concept of ICO is gradually fading off after the inception of IEOs. But we still have some new projects which manages to achieve their softcap through ICOs. Example is the miracleTele telecom virtual network project. Their ICO was very successful.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:51:30 PM

We should completely below on IEO and leave the ICO investment. ICO only gave you Ethereum and all the following g altcoons you see in the marketplace. So understand that none of the IEO will never do that.
Always believe on good project and see the trustworthiness of the ICO and then invest on it.
If you are not good finding good ICO, please check the scam accusations board to read pinned messages and understand about it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:07:35 PM

Regulations that can provide security for investors and all bounty. Fraudsters have leveraged many people's weaknesses by using ICO. The ICO hasn't died and during the year 2018 the project I follow some pretty good. Although the project was able to enter the market and the price collapsed.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 631

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:10:32 PM

They arent really dead at all and just take a look on this bounty section or announcement section of this forum we would able to see lots of
them still popping from nowhere but the fact that these projects do still fail in the end on getting funding due to its bad reputation when it
comes to scam thats why we are seeing the hype of IEO as of this moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: