Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:24:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13569 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:06:45 PM

I think the best way to buy tokens is when prices are low and the market is down. It's normal to have doubts but that shouldn't stop you from buying. You'll benefit at the end

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:10:27 PM

In my opinion, buying period is already gone. Now its time to reap benefits. If somebody missed it, then this is not the right time to buy either.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:11:05 PM

I think the best way to buy tokens is when prices are low and the market is down. It's normal to have doubts but that shouldn't stop you from buying. You'll benefit at the end
actually like that when low prices are suitable for investment but in the present situation I think it is suitable to invest even though the market is in a rising condition because of my speculation the bull run will continue

Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:30:02 PM

basically when we want to invest, of course, wait when prices are lower. the problem is only here. Does the coin have great potential or not? because the coins that we think are worth investing sometimes are the opposite. so at least we need observations about coin growth and also market conditions before making a decision.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:32:39 PM

My advice has always been buy when you feel like. There is never a perfect timing for these investment . The market is volatile. It goes up and comes down. It difficult to pick what time is perfect for investment
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:33:55 PM

I buy then when I see the point in it when I see that the market is really growing and will be from this point, therefore there is no certain algorithm when to buy
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:43:53 PM

It seems to me that only for a beginner there can be a dilemma when to buy cryptocurrency.  But if the user of cryptocurrency is already in this field of activity for at least three years, then during this period one can find out which prices and in which period are the most favorable and favorable for investments.  It was profitable to invest in cryptocurrency at the end of 2018, and until today, these profitable chances start to melt.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:50:28 PM

It seems to me that only for a beginner there can be a dilemma when to buy cryptocurrency.  But if the user of cryptocurrency is already in this field of activity for at least three years, then during this period one can find out which prices and in which period are the most favorable and favorable for investments.  It was profitable to invest in cryptocurrency at the end of 2018, and until today, these profitable chances start to melt.

Well said, previously bitcoin price very less when we compare it fiat value last few months before. If we wish to invest on the bitcoin or any altcoins we need to check the price of the crypto and montly, weekly and daily resistances to confirm and make the profit.

Go to invest on any crypto currency till halving I believe that time and after that will take us to peak soon.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:50:33 PM

In my opinion, buying period is already gone. Now its time to reap benefits. If somebody missed it, then this is not the right time to buy either.
There is no the best time to buy, if still wait the price decreasing again then you only have a little chance to get profit. Take the risk because we always says high profit then we will find high risk. Can you imagine, when you say this at bitcoin price in $3200 then you will wait until the price went down again more than it. And if you use it I believe you will regret now, because now the price bitcoin is $8500, you count by yourself how many profit that get if you buy bitcoin at $3200. Now, if you still use this startegy you waste your time and you will feel it in the future. Take a chance before you late unless you will be a people who always wasted a golden opportunity in front of your eyes.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:58:48 PM

I didn't know that is a special time to start investing. I only know that you should buy in the dip to sell high. Well, I have already started investing in any potential coin I come across. I buy and hold to see if I will make profits.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

Every time I will buy, if I think this is the right time to buy. to get a lot of profits, of course when prices are low because it is one of the right decisions for investment, but as long as this coin has great potential for long-term investment.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:07:35 PM

I didn't know that is a special time to start investing. I only know that you should buy in the dip to sell high. Well, I have already started investing in any potential coin I come across. I buy and hold to see if I will make profits.

Haha it is general thumbrule to buy and sell bitcoin or altcoins.

I will tell you one idea, you may see the hourly price graph to increase or decrease the fund. That time you can see the candle in the graph, if you watch closely you can see the hammer kind of green or red candles at there.
That hammer kind of candle will change it different color. That will definetely make the changes on the market. So invest on that time to make money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:09:12 PM

I will say buy tokens when you want to because the market isn't stable and volatile.at the moment. You just need to hold these coins until prices dip then you sell when there's an increase to gain profit.

I’m me
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:43:57 PM

For me to buy Bitcoin or Altcoin is when the price is decreasing, so the price is likely to rise again, for now I'm still waiting for the price of Bitcoin to go down a little, and I will buy it when prices decline.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:57:55 PM

I prefer to take a moment to think before investing in the market, because prices in the market change over time so we need the first observation and don't rush to buy directly. unless coins have great potential like ethereum or bitcoin, there is no need to worry about investing.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:47:29 PM

Now is the right choice to buy that potential coin. The reason is because now the market is on the bullish trend and of course the profits we get will continue to rise, so don't get confused.

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:50:13 PM

We are in a bloody days again I guess.
And this will be the best time to buy now if you are observing the market.
Start buying those coins that seems to be on red today or you will buy it at higher price few days from now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:08:36 PM

We are in a bloody days again I guess.
And this will be the best time to buy now if you are observing the market.
Start buying those coins that seems to be on red today or you will buy it at higher price few days from now.

did you even read the coinmarketcap? is just short pump and dump as the bitcoin price just at the 8600$ above. but yes or no, this is the great time to stop investment or it can pump more.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:56:30 PM

buying at market time increases slightly and you are sure if the market will increase so don't wait too long.
it's better to do a little late than not do it and finally it's too late to start, now the market is in better condition and this is the right time to buy and trade or invest but you have to be able to do it well so you can  profit best

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 11:04:17 PM

Before you make an investment, of course all plans and strategies have been made so that if we find a number of potential coins, then we do not need to be confused to buy these coins because if we just wait we will continue to be spectators when there is a price increase ATH.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: