Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13563 times)
50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:11:03 PM

did you even read the coinmarketcap? is just short pump and dump as the bitcoin price just at the 8600$ above. but yes or no, this is the great time to stop investment or it can pump more.
Coinmarketcap aren't helping us to reference buy or sell fund. they put not all exchange as reference volume and price together. so keep your mind and focus one coin you have bought at past

ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:21:43 PM

be careful and seek advice as much as possible really very good but sometimes it takes quite a long time and sometimes because there are too many suggestions that we hear then sometimes we become doubtful because there will certainly be many different suggestions
so in my opinion it would be better to rely on yourself

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:25:24 PM

if the coin is indeed potential and you have the money to buy the coin then do not delay the investment, if the development
of the coin is getting better and better then you should immediately buy the coin before it's too late
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:51:25 AM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
In the forum there are many that would like to invest their money and get to see profits but it seems as if they expect to be given a sign that will tell them that their next trade will be a success with a certainty of 100% and that will not happen, if you are a trader you need to accept that some of your trades are going to be unprofitable, when that happens to me I do not think too much about it, to me that is just the price I need to pay in order to be invested in the right coin at the right time.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:54:18 AM

if the coin is indeed potential and you have the money to buy the coin then do not delay the investment, if the development
of the coin is getting better and better then you should immediately buy the coin before it's too late
sometimes we have to consider a second time before we invest in crypto assets. because sometimes we invest in one asset and we are stuck in a downturn after we buy it. it will certainly make panic if new investors experience an event like this.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:56:04 AM

Well there's people that always buy and sell no matter what the cryptocurrency markets condition is, it's hard to predict what will happen to the market but i agree to the fact that this is the best time because we might not see this prices in the next few years.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:10:58 AM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!
It is good to have the right word, because when you have the right word you will be able to express some certain things exactly the way it happens. I think we have all in one way of the other been a victim of indecision, and it is really not so easy mate.

Everyone is being careful not to make the mistake of buying at peak, and you know that this market is an unpredictable market where you may find it difficult to really know when a market has really peaked or bottomed, except maybe the coins is a new coin, or the coin is among these top 20 coins. I trading, it is more difficult to decide an entry point or exit point, even when you mix it with TA.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:44:13 AM

I buy then when I see the point in it when I see that the market is really growing and will be from this point, therefore there is no certain algorithm when to buy
Bitcoin is currently running in 8700 US dollars price which is a high price for a common person to buy it on such high price. For rich people this price is not that much as they can easily invest their money without getting worried to see loss as a result. An investor either rich or with normal assets should focus on learning to get through any process in the conditional market or Bitcoin it is necessary to learn first.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:35:50 AM

We are in a bloody days again I guess.
And this will be the best time to buy now if you are observing the market.
Start buying those coins that seems to be on red today or you will buy it at higher price few days from now.

did you even read the coinmarketcap? is just short pump and dump as the bitcoin price just at the 8600$ above. but yes or no, this is the great time to stop investment or it can pump more.
Yes I'm looking at it and you have to understand that during the time I've seen the CMC.
Everything is on red but now it's different and everything is on green now.
A lot of altcoins are pumping now and also bitcoin too.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:55:50 AM

sometimes we have to consider a second time before we invest in crypto assets. because sometimes we invest in one asset and we are stuck in a downturn after we buy it. it will certainly make panic if new investors experience an event like this.

There is always a good time for buying bitcoin or good altcoin. If we are always waiting good moments, i am believe there is no good moments for us because we always have our own analysis. If we think the coin is good to hold for long term and have good prospect, i think buy while we can and hold it
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:49:05 AM

do it now instead of not doing it at all, don't hesitate to take action, be optimistic and believe if you can take advantage.
it's better to get a little more profit than nothing.
the market is not always in good condition, and market movements nobody knows so maybe you are afraid to start.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:25:57 AM

Most hodlers would have said that the right time to buy was when the market was bearish but I think now will also be a good opportunity for crypto investment since market sentiments are very positive right now. The only real challenge is how to select the coin/token  aside from BTC which could be more profitable in a matter of months, if not in years.

The problem is a lot of people were too scared to buy but that was truly a golden opportunity.  There are still some very cheap altcoins to be had including ethereum.  If they keep on waiting they will miss out on the bext big bull run and be kicking themselves.
I have not been a saint of this myself, because I still find out that I am missing lots of opportunities in some coins because of this belief that I have to wait till they drop in price before I buy and I realize that they have been increasing more.

I think the best bet is just for us to just make the decision now, since most coins has still notreached their peak or even get halfway of their peak.  Ethereum is good but there is a coin I feel should be the target of everyone now and that coin is binance coin, they kept increasing every day and it seems the more we wait for it to drop in price, the money the value increases.
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

If it is me then I will not see the price to buy. I will analyze the chart, crowd psychology. If the chart shows the price range to buy, I will buy it regardless of where it is compared to the beginning
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

this month is the right time to buy, we know bitcoin already gain over than 65%, that will be high gain in this year untill now.
yeah someone who buying or holding since 2 month ago, already get profit im also get profit from hold doge.

I am done shopping crypto and have been HODLING for some time now. I preferred to put in my money couple of months ago when the market had been pretty much down and there was pessimism about crypto all around. That had been the best time to invest in crypto with almost nothing because the prices had been very down. I am running in surplus right now and I am enjoying a lot. 
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:40:10 PM

Usually many peoples will buying when they see the coin price increasing in the market.
It is to chase the hype, so they can selling it higher than they buy it.
But the correct one is we buying when the value is low, not when the value is high.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:11:04 PM

This happens to most of the investors, Its very difficult to know the right time to buy. It can only be win if investors has some solid investment plan.
Suppose BTC is trading at $10k now I have around $1K to invest, I should have the proper plan. Some amount should be invested at $10K, if price increases its my profit, if price further decreases I should have some amount to invest at lower level say $5K, this story repeats once we get to the bottom like BTC touched $3K. To encash profit investor should have some long term plan. A planned investment shall always give investor a good profit.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:46:03 PM

Every time is good/bad for buying considering the general look of the market. I do buy when things seem to be ended but I carefully choose the coin to buy during this time. You do not have to buy coins that are going to a real extinction. Look out for coins that have gone down due to just a mere fud and enter at that time. When the fud is over, you will be a good investor.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:03:52 PM

Any second or minute you wait in crypto could really make a difference. You could have made huge profit at any point in time when you buy a coin. If you realize a coin has good potential, why don't you take the risk in buying it, if it rises, fine, but if it doesn't, you will make your profit somewhere else.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:13:29 PM

when is the time to buy maybe it's a question for ourselves we might buy with the confidence of each investor itself because now investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in investing and certainly will benefit
finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:00:49 AM

If you hesitate, it means that you are not yet ready to start working with the cryptocurrencies. When a guy wants to enter the crypto market, he will do it without any hesitations as soon as he will have money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: