Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13557 times)
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:41:09 AM

The thing that needs to be done in the trading is to buy the price, and if the price increases, it should be sold. But this does not always work at all. It is necessary to make sure that there is a good news for that. Based on the novel cell by It is possible to make profits.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
thesocialyatra

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:50:34 AM

the right to buy a coin when it on dip. but some time we are doing mistake. when we search coin in CMC its in top Price increase 20% and then price decrease 12% but the price is still 8% more then actually price. some people doing mistake and think this coin is in dip and buying at this moment. always choose coin when its in at lowest price which gives you huge profit.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:31:36 AM

for the coins that I hold today there hasn't been any increase, it's still below the price when I bought it last year. but I am still optimistic that prices will return to the way they were before, at least the price will go up 20% will be sold.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:31:32 AM

After a long time trading and reading a lot of trade documents, I realized that when investors' psychology is afraid, it is time to invest.
right, because that's when the price will go down and it's a very good time to buy coins at cheap prices.
but we must be careful because it could be that the coins left by investors are coins that will die.
Yeah, keep your research being done first before buying coins that's falling there's also chance that the project is being left by the team and there's
progress to be expected, you will lose your money if you will not careful reviewing and analyzing the last movements of the coin.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:54:59 AM

Buying and selling coins in the right time and place is always the good thing that bring you benefits instead of rendering you a loss. There are many investors who are still unknown about crypto trading and as a result, they always experience losses. So to cut loss and get profits, we should learn crypto trading.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:10:26 AM

Its all about choice making,just pray you make the right one because no one can see what's coming until it hits you, I bet no one knows that bnb token will ever reach 30$ so there you have it ,just DYOR on good altcoins and hold

Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:14:56 AM

After a long time trading and reading a lot of trade documents, I realized that when investors' psychology is afraid, it is time to invest.
right, because that's when the price will go down and it's a very good time to buy coins at cheap prices.
but we must be careful because it could be that the coins left by investors are coins that will die.
Yeah, keep your research being done first before buying coins that's falling there's also chance that the project is being left by the team and there's
progress to be expected, you will lose your money if you will not careful reviewing and analyzing the last movements of the coin.
therefore we must trade safely. I think bitcoin or eth is the first choice. and the rest we can invest in coins that potentially fit our analysis. the right time to buy is when an uptrend occurs and when there is a price correction

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:25:56 AM

for the coins that I hold today there hasn't been any increase, it's still below the price when I bought it last year. but I am still optimistic that prices will return to the way they were before, at least the price will go up 20% will be sold.
For 1 year, has there been no increase in prices? You have to see whether the team has succeeded in developing the project or not because within 1 year there was no increase in prices. of course there is no progress

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:21:17 AM

most investors are frightened and panicked by the crypto market and crypto currencies but all of that is the risk of investing in crypto currencies your confidence and patience are the best capital in investing
Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:31:15 AM

i buy when price go deep and sell when price go up.
so simple and make huge profit, but the time is hard to think.
in my mind, the best time to start buying is now or wait because will have a correction market agin.
when red time buy and hold until at least end of this year.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:35:48 AM

I bought crypto assets when bitcoin dropped by more than 7%, at that time I had to buy and not miss the opportunity. crypto is my reference is bitcoin and ethereum when I want to buy some altcoins or both.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:02:57 AM

Buying and selling coins in the right time and place is always the good thing that bring you benefits instead of rendering you a loss. There are many investors who are still unknown about crypto trading and as a result, they always experience losses. So to cut loss and get profits, we should learn crypto trading.

Hard to determine when the right time to sell and buy. Sometimes when the price looks in bottom, and we buying but the price keep falling. Its need technical analysis to predict market movement but for now, i think its good time for buying top 50 coinmarketcap

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:07:45 AM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

you just wrote that this coin is potetial. it meas that you made some analyze with information about it. so why not. need to buy. if have no fear. if you have doubts keep looking another coin and forget about this potential coin.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:11:50 AM

it is true that sometimes it just keeps on rising and settles on a higher level, but usually it has dips after each rise... you just have to place your orders well and hope for the best...
some people are keen in identifying these movements but is always has a bit of guessing into it

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:42:35 AM

Buy when others are fearful. Honestly I watch for some coins/tokens getting the all time low in months then forget about it for some time.

cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 11:49:01 AM

For me I still make a bad entry on buying But I have learned some lessons on it. First, do not be tempted when the price goes down, because it may be the start of the dump, observe a little longer to have a good decision.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM

For me I still make a bad entry on buying But I have learned some lessons on it. First, do not be tempted when the price goes down, because it may be the start of the dump, observe a little longer to have a good decision.
Sometimes you also have to consider which coin that you want to invest not just because that has cheaper price but because of the potential of the coin to recover in the market. Not all crypto coin able to recover after a big dump because some lose their value and lost the investment.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:08:49 PM

At this times of cryptocurrency and its situation it is good and better to have coins to hold but we need to choose the best altcoins,Opportunity to recover losses is here and this is the time for us to grab this one.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:10:52 PM

Sometimes you also have to consider which coin that you want to invest not just because that has cheaper price but because of the potential of the coin to recover in the market. Not all crypto coin able to recover after a big dump because some lose their value and lost the investment.
Recovery in a bear market can also be false. investments must be smart. I believe that you need to choose a coin relative to its fundamental analysis.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 12:12:25 PM

Currently is time to sell and not to buy. Just take a look at btc and top altcoins, all of them are already overbought. We need some short term correction to get a breath and to move higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: