Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So when are you buying??  (Read 13557 times)
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:59:02 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

In conditions like you are experiencing. Better direct to purchase coins. Until now market conditions continue to increase and daily trade is more profitable. But you have to focus on some coins and especially for the best coins.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:41:52 AM

I understood that the market was going to rise and I invested in cryptocurrencies in April. As I see now, the decision was right. Suppose the growth of the cryptocurrencies will be continued. The returns can be better.
The decision you made to invest in April was a very good and appropriate step. And now maybe you've got a big profit. Because at this time the crypto market is very good and you just have to decide to buy again or sell an existing one.
Chupu69

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:58:53 AM

When the market price is at a low point is the right time to buy and then wait for some time to come, then we will benefit when the market price increases.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:11:50 AM

The decision you made to invest in April was a very good and appropriate step. And now maybe you've got a big profit. Because at this time the crypto market is very good and you just have to decide to buy again or sell an existing one.
obviously he had made a big profit. we can see growth happening, even bitcoin has multiplied its value. we all see that happening now. who believes in the market I'm sure buying a dump situation is the right choice, and now everyone sees the truth.
DigitalGemToken

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:19:14 AM

Yes, always do your own research first before buying altcoins.

There are a lot of scams out there which is terrible and dampens interest in genuine altcoins like our's.

So always, always do your own research because losing money or getting scammed is no fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Gem Token - Mainnet 100% Live

A decentralized open source store of value cryptocurrency that is more environmentally friendly and scale able than Bitcoin.

The inflation rate is 0.25% per year and uses the Delegated Proof of Stake consensus mechanism.

Block Explorer: http://www.explorer.digitalgemtoken.com:4200/#/
Wallet: Integrated with the Ark.io Wallet
Discord: https://discord.gg/hNcFgb3
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149229.msg51287198#msg51287198
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 04:49:38 AM

I am majorly buying ICX
I didn't really buy it with extra money, i just restructure my portfolio

Previously ICX is around 40-50% of my portfolio
Seeing it drop actually make me sold off my other crypto and convert it into ICX

I am hyping and waiting for the launch of their staking mechanism in August
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:18:28 AM

Bearish trend is the right time to buy coins but dont just buy any random coins that someone suggested to you, have your own research if this particular coin will give you profit once you invest.

Its normal to have doubts but seeing the background and use of this coin might help you to decide wether you're going to invest or not. Regrets are always in the end thus be wise and invest to deserving coins to include in your portfolio.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 06:11:48 AM

I believe those information you see is sometimes purely marketing for investors to get interested. You won't just random go search a coin somewhere else most of the time. Yes we do get informed by members about a certain great quality of a coin (staking soon, undervalued) and its up to us to value these data and not FOMO-ing all time. When it pumps you need to know the reason behind and re-evaluate again, FOMO might work sometimes, you are riding but a few more attempts i believe the fault expectation, FOMO mindset would rekt you in the next few rides. You are not prepared

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:20:26 AM

It's not too late to buy. The bull run has hardly started and we are still in the early stages of a major run, that is my personal opinion.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:59:04 AM

for me by looking at technical analysis is one of the parameters to take action. By looking at the chart, we will know the trend of the coin, and the opportunity to go up to what price. that way we can analyze risk and rewards

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:54:40 AM

I only buy coins in bear market or when bounty hunters are dumping for quick money and I have enough altcoins already ,since bitcoin is the only one surging in value now I have no choice but to keep buying and wait for altcoins to make a move

cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:57:50 AM

for me by looking at technical analysis is one of the parameters to take action. By looking at the chart, we will know the trend of the coin, and the opportunity to go up to what price. that way we can analyze risk and rewards
Have you done the analysis? then what is your decision? now what is the right time to buy? because the market goes up, and makes people panic to sell and buy. they who have enough to profit, they have already sold their assets and expect to wait for the market to decline again.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:28:31 AM

As for me, I was not buying crypto this year - I was just holding since the previous bullish market in the end of 2017. If you are still not in the position, I think it is not late to come to the cryptocurrency market.
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:45:26 AM

Now  this time many coin price are increase slowly. I think it's a right time to buy altcoin. It's also depends on your experience which coin are good or bad. Now I am holding some coin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:55:08 PM

It's not too late to buy. The bull run has hardly started and we are still in the early stages of a major run, that is my personal opinion.
I agree , now a good entry point in many different coins , now I am in btt ltc bnb coins , for me these are the coins that can grow very well this year!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:57:23 PM

I have a list of coins which I am interested. And I have this coinmarketcap app to monitor the price of each coin. So I am investing when the price seems to be ok for me.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:26:33 PM

You saw this potential coin last week. The price was rising, you made up your mind to buy later so you created a thread here with the subject "is it a good time to buy?". 3 days ago, you checked up on the coin again and it has increased by 20%, you were still doubting if its the right time to buy. Today the coin has increased by 50% of the initial price you saw and you are getting more confused. My friend take this from me, in crypto, it always now or never. Happy trading to you all!

Ever since the bear market starts, thats always been the right time to buy. I always followed the rule, "buy low sell high". Whenever the value of a certain coin drops, that is the right time to buy because a small change in the market means an instant profit already. Be mindful also about the crypto you are trying to buy because not all of them are worth it. Make your own research before buying.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:28:11 PM

It seems to me that now it is too late to buy Bitcoin.  you need to wait for the correction, it will be soon.  As for me, and then the price will fall here then you can buy now is not worth it.
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:44:22 PM

It seems to me that now it is too late to buy Bitcoin.  you need to wait for the correction, it will be soon.  As for me, and then the price will fall here then you can buy now is not worth it.
Bitcoin's price has increased very much lately, of course now it is not very profitable to buy it, we need to wait for correction and then buy Bitcoin

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:48:31 PM

There appears doubt on you and you should not hesitate. The situation of crypto coins cannot be predicted appropriately. And in the condition, you are experiencing. Better be sure to directly buy coins. With increasing, Bitcoin quickly, of course, will have a good impact on all coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: