Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hirocoin - New X11 hashing crpyto  (Read 2592 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:07:36 PM

I will name this person in the correct subforum but will give him more time first though it does not look good.

Here is the post from yesterday where I said I was going to launch a coin today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515205.msg5691957#msg5691957

I explained my reason there for giving vague launch details in the thread above. There are valid arguments for the reasons behind this coins launch. Primarily that I did not want a megaminer waiting who will mine and dump later. This does not give the coin a fair chance.

Post his name everywhere scammers need to be revealed...put it in your OP also.

Well look,  if you do a fair launch with kgw and annoucement with password zips.... there is no chance for mega miners. They just drive their own diff way up. Mega miners like 50mh + can always get more, what if one was first on your launch??? they would do more damage by far than on an announced launch with KGW and password zips because they would have no competition and your diff retarget was very slow... so that is not a credible reason. You are a programmer so i know you understand this fact.

Anyway ,I've said enough about this coin, i have no personal issue with it over any other ninja coin. I don't think ninja launches are fair, so will say about it when ever coins do it.

However, yes i don't like it when people steal. Always make them send first is my motto. Sorry to hear you lost 0.3BTC... brand them a scammer and make sure others don't get money taken from them too.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: