Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC  (Read 2438 times)
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:52:41 PM

for this moment i think best choice is sell Ethereum and buy Litecoin because in august Litecoin halving are coming and of course after haling the price usually growing up and after that you can buy Ethereum again or not, but dwyor

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:29:07 PM

~
I congratulate you for the profit made from your investment. You made and wise decision and it worked for you. It does not stop there; the market seems to alays evolve, which mean you need to keep updating yourself you new trend.
If investing in LTC will bring you another profit, why not invest into it and if you are skeptical about it and that you do not want to miss the opportunity that will be coming from others, such as, BTC and ETH, you can diversify.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:31:35 PM

They both are great and worth holding. Ethereum is a platform based token and at this moment ethereum is the most popular and most used platform. So in near future it will grow bigger. I know ethereum got some problem bloke scalability and pricedrop but after their hard fork they are working and solving it. In other hand Litecoin is a payment based crypto currency and in and in many sector accepting LTC as a payment method. And also their is a announcement about privacy update on Litecoin. So they both are performing well in the market. So it will be better if you hold both.

ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:28:13 PM

As you know ETH is 2nd largest coin and growing with BTC so if you exchange with LTC than you will not able to get good profit so hold ETH for good profit .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:15:54 PM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

It is too early to invest in other coins. Course is not fixed. There is a possibility that you will not get much profit if you are now exchanged  ethereum. If you are planning to exchange Ethereum then only for Bitcoin, so far it is the most stable and profitable.

I don't think it's too early. It depends on the kind of investment the person wants to make. It's still good picking alts now for long term or for daily trade.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 02:45:43 PM

Well both are both good altcoin to hold, but in cases where I have to choose one, I would rather go for ethereum, remember it is the second on CMC, also it has a high acceptability, and most likely, value will not be hard to rise.

heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:48:57 PM

Well both are both good altcoin to hold, but in cases where I have to choose one, I would rather go for ethereum, remember it is the second on CMC, also it has a high acceptability, and most likely, value will not be hard to rise.
you have good analysis. all assets have the same possibilities and opportunities for growth, but I will indeed believe in the ethereum market as you do. buying more will be good for the long term I think.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 02:49:27 PM

I also think both should be hold and maybe to have more % of Ethereum which maybe will grow a bit more than litecoin on long time and also try some another altcoins.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:59:01 PM

Now the price of ether about 260 dollars, we saw him at 1300. This is a very good and promising altcoin, if Buterin can to solve the problem of scalability, Eth will instantly return to its former values. Also, the new bullrun will contribute to the excellent growth of Eth.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:12:35 PM

for this moment i think best choice is sell Ethereum and buy Litecoin because in august Litecoin halving are coming and of course after haling the price usually growing up and after that you can buy Ethereum again or not, but dwyor
The growth of ethereum itself is currently also very good. when indeed we have money for investment, you should not sell ethereum. keep hold and also buy litecoin will benefit later.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:13:04 PM

In my part i will hold my eth than to exchange in other coin. Eth is also the most trusted coin next to btc. And i believe that in the near future ETH will become mpre amazing and many more people will used it as an investment or maybe an asset to earn.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:58:18 PM

Ethereum is the best choice to hold now. Ethereum is now around $270 and have very possibility to touch $500 within few months. Holding ETH is now profitable if ETH will hit 0.04 BTC soon.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:02:32 PM

Ethereum is the best choice to hold now. Ethereum is now around $270 and have very possibility to touch $500 within few months. Holding ETH is now profitable if ETH will hit 0.04 BTC soon.
all depends on market conditions in the next few months. if the market gets better than now, in the sense that a large adoption occurs or some pumps occur in the market I think etheruem demand will increase.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:30:42 PM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?
If you have money, why not? I think Ethereum is the best coin to hold now. It is stable and already proved that its value is constantly increasing.

or

Why not invest on both? just invest an amount of money you can afford to lose tho.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:51:07 PM

LTC has increased too much in the past few months, while ETH is still a lot of good and upcoming news is ETH 2.0. So I can continue to buy and hold ETH
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:22:53 PM

Why not split among both ? I personally prefer eth, from far, but you could expect some nice profits holding these two top cryptos,imo.

right, if you have big capital, you have to have both coins because both are good coins so you don't have too much risk.
because we can't know which coins will rise higher.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:41:18 PM

Do you want to exchange Ethereum to Litecoin as LTC halving is expected this August? Here, no one will give you the right answer as many of us are hesitating as well: it cannot be predicted. Convert at least a part of your ETH into Litecoin.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:45:17 PM

Do you want to exchange Ethereum to Litecoin as LTC halving is expected this August? Here, no one will give you the right answer as many of us are hesitating as well: it cannot be predicted. Convert at least a part of your ETH into Litecoin.
If you are planning to invest in alt coins to have some profit, i would personally sell everything and purchase bitcoin and hold for the next two years and i am sure bitcoin will give more profit than any other coin in the market, there is no point in purchasing any other coin when the price are high and we cannot guarantee that the price of ETH or Litcoin will reach another all time high in the next rally but we are sure that bitcoin will touch another all time high valuation in the next two years.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

I suggest you to keep those coins as it is because we never know which kind is going to be more profitable at the current Bull run if it is happened so just believe your luck and keep holding the coin if you are trying to to convert it then you may regret the decision later if you are not getting the the right amount of profits.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

LTC is a be their option. the price is low and it will grow spectacularly compared with the ETH so i will buy LTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: