Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC  (Read 2438 times)
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:48:35 AM

I think you should hodl more so that you can get much more profit, ethereum coin is extremely increasing continuosly now just like bitcoin, if you hodl more you might make big profits in the future investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:51:48 AM

I think you should hodl more so that you can get much more profit, ethereum coin is extremely increasing continuosly now just like bitcoin, if you hodl more you might make big profits in the future investments.
actually ethereum has a slightly slow growth compared to the growth of bitcoin on the market. that won't be a problem because ethereum has their own pump market. in fact when bitcoin increases ethereum it doesn't follow much and after that ethereum has their own improvement.

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:24:06 AM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

Its hard to choose between ethereum and Litecoin because both coin are good investment. If Litecoin halving started, i am believe Litecoin price will rising but ethereum is solid coin and could reach highest price again in near future

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:40:25 AM

IMO if BTC keeps pumping than sooner or later ETH will also start its bull game and ETH has a potential to go $400+

If I were you I won't sell my ETH right now but I would definitely invest on LTC from a separate source of fund.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:42:37 AM

Actually it is very difficult understanding to choose more coins for investment. Even you are right one think to take ethereum for hold more time. We are knows that ethereum more Number king currency and a larger marketcap, investor, volume everything. So mark the real you can hold ethereum at any moment.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:26:43 AM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

You should hold more because we are at the bull run stage everything can be possible sooner or later. Eth can more expensive than before thats why you must need to hold it and aim for the right price you want to sell. Soon eth will touch down 300$ you need a little patient.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:53:05 AM

You should hold more because we are at the bull run stage everything can be possible sooner or later. Eth can more expensive than before thats why you must need to hold it and aim for the right price you want to sell. Soon eth will touch down 300$ you need a little patient.
^ Hey, if you are going to ask my side then I will go on to invest more on bitcoin and ethereum, I saw also EOS coin have potential but I stick on these two coins the bitcoin and ethereum. But, I agree with you that ethereum will hit the price of $300 or more. So, enjoy picking top 5 coins in the CMC it will be fine to invest as much as you can.

To OP, you should not rely on others opinion because we have a different perspective in viewing coins which we want to pick.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:08:20 AM

ETH all the way. It is useful for crypto community as most of ICOs are still based on ETH platform,  it raised constantly last months and I'm sure the positive trend will continue.

Personally, I see no reason to invest in LTC instead of ETH.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:16:41 AM

When you want to invest, I suggest you look at the altcoin trading volume that you want to have, ETH and LTC are coins with the top 10 coins, but you can see Ethereum is superior to LTC if you look at the price and rank in coinmarketcap.
All decisions are on you, Bitcoin is still good for you to hold.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:28:10 AM

I don't think LTC is a better investment than Ethereum. If you carefully look at both coins, then you will see Ethereum gave you huge profits than LTC! Right now, after BTC, I can't see any other better coin than ETH! But, if you personally like the LTC coin then you may convert your 50% ETH into LTC! Though my bet will stick on Ethereum, because Ethereum has a lot of lefts to give!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:32:02 AM

You can probably used your profits that you got from your ETH and BTC to buy some LTC. I am still holding my ETH though I am very happy with my profits but it will increased more based on my TA. However, you have a good feeling about LTC, too. Buy some of it at a lower price. Did you by any chance follow or stalk this kind of coin? Perhaps if it is at the dip price, it is a good buying now.

Here's my own technical analysis for Ethereum. It is for you to decide if you'll gonna exchange your eth to ltc.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

I would consider LTC only short trade as litecoin halving scheduled to happen in August, quick profit. Otherwise, my long term decision is ETH, the dominance of eth were lagging however It's next big thing to happen. In the meantime, ETH approaching $300 resistance level, let's hope continues to rise.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:41:34 AM

Don't be greedy if you have been getting profit then sell it when its price will headed a correction, and this was I'm sure many people has done it including. You can buy LTC from your profit, and guess so LTC has a potential to make its price increase drastically but need a several time. Just suggestion, learn about trading field for you to know when you have to buy and when you have to sell because this ways can give you a profit consistent and you can buy some altcoins from this strategy.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:48:16 AM

If you have already made quite a good profit from Ethereum, then it may be worthwhile to consider buying a coin that has just begun its growth and can bring you more profit in the future.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:38:16 AM

I am jealous of you my friend as you have held both gold coins--bitcoin and ethereum--and you have already tested benefits from Ethereum. But sadly for me, cryptocurrency has been bitter so far as I have suffered only losses. But hopeful enough I am that the coins I have held will increase in price one day and recover my losses. I think do not empty your holdings of bitcoin and ethereum.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:46:10 AM

Both ethereum and litecoin have their own share of developments and many expects prices of both coins will also go up. Litecoin will be having its halving this coming August and there is a possibility that its price will go up further according some crypto analysts. Both coins are profitable but you should also research first to find which of them is more profitable.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:57:39 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum gets the most increase out of all crypto out there, it's better to hold bitcoin and ethereum instead, Litecoin founder told people to not buy his coin and just buy bitcoin instead and he even sold all of his litecoins.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:04:48 AM

Better hold of BTC and ETH it is a promising profit that I say the price of ETH will continue to rise until it goes to $ 300 so that the longer the hold the greater the profit.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:09:53 AM

LTC brings nothing new to the table. Why would you invest in such an old tech where the main developer dumped all his coins at the peak of the market? Either invest in BTC or if you want similar forks use ZCash or if you want a tax free version of ZCash use BTCz or VOT that bring privacy to the blockchain that BTC and LTC dont have.

ETH has new technology with smart contracts. So that would be my preference.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:17:43 AM

Of course, LTC is very popular at the moment because of the halving but I recommend you do not invest all of your money just in 1 crypto. You can change the percentage of your portfolio but 1 coin even this ETH or XRP pr LTC is very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: