Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC  (Read 2444 times)
Nucular

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:52:47 AM

Unless you're not working, why not just buy a little bit of both. I never  understood one or the other.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:49:55 AM

I think you should continue to hold ETH, because the price of LTC is growing too much in the past few months compared to the increase of ETH. I have maintained ETH hold for more than 2 months now
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:57:04 AM

If you look the chart today Ethereum i think will gain lot more profit next week when bitcoin dominance is decrease not more than 55 percent, keep hodl ethereum.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:02:15 AM

I think you should continue to hold ETH, because the price of LTC is growing too much in the past few months compared to the increase of ETH. I have maintained ETH hold for more than 2 months now
I agree. and that's what I did too. currently ltc has increased rapidly first. based on both of them are potential coins, so I still maintain eth who has not experienced a significant increase, because both of them have the same bullish trend

basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:09:38 AM

Bitcoin is continuously ascending and this will create awareness eventually for the new bull run. For me, ETH is the best major coins to hold on during the bull run but this doesn't mean LTC is a bad choice. Maybe, you should separate your investment and major part of it to BTC-ETH-LTC.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:17:15 AM

I think eth is better than ltc. Eth has the potential to provide greater profits than ltc. Therefore, you do not need to swap on ltc. Better you maintain to hold eth and btc. Both of them are increasingly profitable because the price movements of the two coins are significantly increased. If you are loyal to eth and btc then I am sure you will get a big profit. You better think of a strategy that is better at playing than you have to think about exchanging your coins on other coins.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:32:36 AM

I think eth is better than ltc. Eth has the potential to provide greater profits than ltc. Therefore, you do not need to swap on ltc. Better you maintain to hold eth and btc. Both of them are increasingly profitable because the price movements of the two coins are significantly increased. If you are loyal to eth and btc then I am sure you will get a big profit. You better think of a strategy that is better at playing than you have to think about exchanging your coins on other coins.
You are right eth is better than Litecoin but Litecoin at this time has a great potential too for growth although it is difficult for Litecoin to reach ethereum's place but both of these coins are consistently at the top five coins when it comes in market cap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:46:02 AM

You are right eth is better than Litecoin but Litecoin at this time has a great potential too for growth although it is difficult for Litecoin to reach ethereum's place but both of these coins are consistently at the top five coins when it comes in market cap.
Investing Ethereum and Litecoin is a long term investment which means that there is no need to diversify our ETH into LTC. They are potentially profitable in the market and both of them shows the sustainable market design. With these factors, it is better to put additional capital in both parties than of making transfers. We don't just think of today's price but to think deeply for the incoming.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:09:00 AM

Comparatively I love and have belief in Ethereum and Bitcoin. But litecoin is also good investment and it will make me have difficulties in choosing between the three good investment coins. However, given their popularity among the people across the world, I go for bitcoin and ethereum. These coins will remain the top coins forever I think.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:13:36 AM

I agree. and that's what I did too. currently ltc has increased rapidly first. based on both of them are potential coins, so I still maintain eth who has not experienced a significant increase, because both of them have the same bullish trend
now ethereum is starting to increase, I'm sure this will continue. we will see gradual pumps, and now bitcoin is trying to strengthen its position in the market. after that happens we can see ethereum and other altcoins having pumps. hopefully that happens.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:26:34 AM

It doesn´t solve your situation. Look at Bitcoin, it is growing. While other alternative cryptocurrencies are loosing value. It is because at first we need to confirm bull market on Bitcoin and then the Bitcoin capital moves to altcoins.  Cool
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:46:05 AM

In my own opinion, it's better to hold LTC now it because there is a lot of good news for the development of it. They are now partnering with other big project and exploring new protocol. So for me better hold bitcoins, eth, and LTC. I'm sure in this coming months you will enjoy the profit from it.

Everything now is in bullish, whoever has a weak hand will regret for selling it too early or by not investing in it.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:50:40 AM

Both ETH and the LTC is good for investment. If the ETH is growing in this current scenario the Litecoin also not be back to this rally. But I think Ethereum will make you a little bit of more percentage than the Litecoin.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:02:38 AM

You already made the right choice by investing in bitcoin and ethereum. I feel there is no use to convert your ethereum into Ltc as ethereum has more potential than Ltc even Ltc is also a good buying option but you can buy it with extra funds if you have because I believe eth and btc will rise more than Ltc in coming months so you should continue to hold.

farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:19:17 AM

I think it is not necessary to choose one single coin. It is necessary to distribute investments between several coins, but also you have to monitor the movement of the market and adjust your investments. At the moment, ETH shows good growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:31:43 AM

I think it is not necessary to choose one single coin. It is necessary to distribute investments between several coins, but also you have to monitor the movement of the market and adjust your investments. At the moment, ETH shows good growth.
yes, both are very good coins, and may have the same potential. when you're confused, then choosing both will be better than one of them. however, if you want to focus on one, I might suggest holding ETH. we know that the potential price of ETH can rise above the price of $ 350.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:52:12 AM

It is always good to choose multiple coins but it is not a good idea to convert all our ETH coin into LTC. Now ETH price is in a down trend but once the market starts recovering we might see the huge expansion of its volume and its price. We have to stick with some coins otherwise, if we keep migrating definitely you will lose more money in the market.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:01:40 AM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

I believe it's a good gamble. Everytime I check my twitter, all the crypto personality that I follow are sharing the same hype from the coming LTC halvening. I think people that got early in the LTC before it started to rise are going to sell it before  a week or days of halvening. I'm certain because that is how it always go but because we are in a bull market, it won't just go to moon  in the halvening but could increase more by the end of the year.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:12:23 AM

I think there is no difference. These two coins follow bitcoin, which means their price will grow at about the same pace. You can only diversify, just in case.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:36:24 AM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

Why don't you hold your eth and at the same time, invest in LTC.  Both are great investment. If I have alot of funds, then I would probably invest more on eth and ltc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: