Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC  (Read 2438 times)
RapTarX (OP)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:17:03 AM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

It is too early to invest in other coins. Course is not fixed. There is a possibility that you will not get much profit if you are now exchanged  ethereum. If you are planning to exchange Ethereum then only for Bitcoin, so far it is the most stable and profitable.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:44:57 AM

Instead of converting your Eth to LTC, why not just add more funds for LTC? I can sense that Eth is going to move forward higher soon especially once the big bull run of Bitcoin will happen. This is the time to hoard Bitcoin, Eth and some more top altcoins. LTC too has a good potential for more growth soon.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:52:15 AM

My advice is that you keep holding BTt and Eth, but if you want to try LTC I suggest in a not large amount, you must slowly and wisely choose the LTC coin as an investment choice.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:57:55 AM

maybe it will be good if you convert 5~10% from your BTC into LTC because i believe that price of LTC will be around 0.02~0.025 btc for the next years
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:12:33 AM

i suggest you keep holding eth, value gain in 1 month biggest than LTC i guess.
but you can take yours, its only my opinion, LTC is also good, and a great potential to investing not say ltc is bad, but im prefer ETH than ltc.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:13:08 AM

If you want to invest in LTC do not sell the whole ETH. Just allocate a little bit of bitcoin and ether and buy LTC on them. In my opinion this is the best tactic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:25:18 AM

If you are long term holder then continue to hold ethereum until the price touch to your goal or if you think that Litecoin can be bring you a good profit then why not add more funds if have an extra money.
For me if I get profit I sell that coin and wait for the down to buy back again because the price always a scenario of pump and dump.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:26:32 AM

I think Ethereum is best to hold on long term, but if you want sell half Ethereum and buy litecoin because maybe litecoin will grow before reward mining halving. But also litecoin proves over time that proce grow so is a good investment.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:38:49 AM

This must be your own choice. However, i am continue to keep my Ethereum. The rise in the market is first affecting Bitcoin and Ethereum. Also, in the short term i think the Ethereum price will increase more than Litecoin.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:49:25 AM

Both coins you are holding right now are performing well, if you are thinking to invest to another alt, you should plan it properly, as you have said LTC is also quite moving good and it's really attracting investors, you can invest part of your earnings from BTC and ETH or use additional money to invest with
LTC so it can be an additional profits for your investment, try to have much deeper assessment before dealing with this additional coins to have.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:50:55 AM

I think it all depends on the strategy you choose. For example, if you choose the strategy of the game on the market in the short term, then it was logical to choose the growing coins and pour their assets into them to make money on short-term growth. Moreover, you can still look at the growth of a particular coin. For example, if you see that LTC has the ability to grow more than ETH, then it would be logical to pour ETH into LTC, wait for growth, sell and then buy the next crypto asset. As for long-term strategy, then of course it is better to buy top-end Altcoins and BTC, since for at least 2 years they will give a good profit.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:53:00 AM

It's almost impossible to predict which coin would do better than the other one, I'd just keep it where it is.
Though you can possibly slowly start increasing the amount of Litecoin you hold, just purchase small amounts whenever you can and save it.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:05:08 AM

Ethereum holds the price well. Just as litecoin. But ethereum expects big changes. Many predict a big increase in this regard.
What about litecoin? (excepting the halving)

BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:06:30 AM

It is better that it would be better to hold ethereum especially the price of the ethical price too high so many buy eth now because they know that there is a potential eth and longterm it is rapidly increasing the price of eth now because With the bitcoin height, other investors are taking advantage of purchasing altcoins so that they can be profitable in the selection of altcoins is not just as long as many altcoins are bad or not longterm so much less Investors want to invest in old coins.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 11:12:42 AM

Presentation of the increase in the meantime is still high at LTC, but I am more sure that in the future the etherum will only show 6.8%, surely it can still rise even higher.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:14:42 AM

I would advice you to use part of your profit in ETH and buy LTC. LTC halving is on the way price won't remain the same. Don't close your ETH holding hold for more profit.
WolfheartTargaryen

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 11:47:53 AM

I think it all depends on the strategy you choose. For example, if you choose the strategy of the game on the market in the short term, then it was logical to choose the growing coins and pour their assets into them to make money on short-term growth. Moreover, you can still look at the growth of a particular coin. For example, if you see that LTC has the ability to grow more than ETH, then it would be logical to pour ETH into LTC, wait for growth, sell and then buy the next crypto asset. As for long-term strategy, then of course it is better to buy top-end Altcoins and BTC, since for at least 2 years they will give a good profit.
My thoughts on this are twofold.  For one, ETH and LTC are vastly different investments.  But, on a purely profit basis I'd say for the next couple months better to HODL LTC because the block rewards are being cut in half in like 70 days.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:43:36 PM

Well if you like to earn more then you should hold your ETH no need to convert LTC because ETH is a potential altcoin, I'm sure it will increase for more.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:48:19 PM

Its better to continue holding ethereum we already on a bull market and the price of ethereum is still low if you compare on the last bull run and take note this is the 2nd altcoin in the market it will surely grow faster or follow bitcoin movement so far now dont switch to other altcoin  because its too early to predict what will happen in the next couple of month but if you gain profit then take it dont be so greedy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: