Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is in mind of those, who against vaccination?  (Read 2258 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:50:51 PM

^^^ Right! And consider how great your thinking might be if you hadn't had all these shots to dumb you down.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:20:31 AM

^^^ Right! And consider how great your thinking might be if you hadn't had all these shots to dumb you down.

I happened to have had rather exceptional ASVAB scores when I went in to the service.  In terms of intellectual capability I never felt that I underwent any degradation that I could notice, and since that time I increased my real-world capabilities in a lot of areas by a fair degree.  Now the years are catching up and I don't learn and remember things as readily.  That's easily explainable by simple aging I think.

That reminds me of another assumption which seems to me invalid:

- Neurological damage caused by vaccine injury (which does happen and is admitted to by all authorities) is either there in an obvious negative impact (e.g., made a kid into diaper clad invalid) or had zero impact at all.

Seems to me much more likely that people are impacted on a scale from nothing to death.  Very few people experience an obvious deficit, but a very large percentage may experience a shaving of a few points off of their IQ, or a few microseconds off of their reaction time, or a few percentage less sperm count or whatever.

From a system architects point of view (someone shaping society at large) this would be a fine outcome.  It would translate into millions of people staying with mainstream media and being satisfied as an example.

Of course society wide neurological properties are not the only thing an architect might shoot to manipulate.  When it comes to vaccination it is probably more about creating a few million more people who need treatment for their chronic asthma, or $4000 bee sting kits, or countless other pharmaceutical needs.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:29:30 AM

^^^ Consider that the words "in to" as you used them, are generally one word (into) in common language. Not trying to pick on you, but perhaps you should rethink your lack of degradation. Of course, am I any different? I had to check the spelling of degradation.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:44:14 AM

^^^ Consider that the words "in to" as you used them, are generally one word (into) in common language. Not trying to pick on you, but perhaps you should rethink your lack of degradation. Of course, am I any different? I had to check the spelling of degradation.

I was unusually bad at spelling all of my life and that continues to this day.  Never learned the 'parts of speech' from English class, and never learned my times tables.  I looked back at a letter I wrote after high school and, to be honest, I would characterize myself as 'semi-literate' at that time.   I was certainly not a good student in my high school days.  In spite of what is probably a mild form of dyslexia I did read a lot of non-school stuff (mostly science) at home though because I would get quite interested in subjects.  I always could produce good scores on IQ tests at least.

Anyway, I'll look for the 'into' mistake.  There are more than a few which continue to vex me.  Someone here pointed out 'then/than' a few years ago and I've been more careful about that.  Thanks!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:05:30 AM

Ah, charts. Now you're speaking my language. If this chart is accurate then I would have to say that you're on to something. (Now when I said "if" I'm not calling you out. I have to double check things for myself.)

But this is very, very interesting. Thx.

Yes, please do.  Always!  And if you find information suggesting the chart is invalid, I would highly appreciate reference to it.

I am often suspicious of charts that are to small to be legible, and people who put them up, but I just noticed that I did the same.  I'll make a brief edit above and see if I can fix it.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 09:47:55 AM
Merited by tvbcof (2)

I'm 77, and I haven't had any vaccines since I was a kid, and then I only had a couple. I've only had antibiotics about 3 times in my life, and I don't use pain killers or recreational or pharma drugs. I'm never ill, and I don't even get colds. I'm exposed to infection from the vaccinated people in places like McDonalds, and they seem to be talking about ailments and doctor's visits all the time. I'm also saddened by the kids who have been crippled by the additives in modern vaccines. I'm now at an age when younger friends are dying and becoming vegetables, as a result of the drugs administered by the "health" service. You guys should reflect on the fact that the country that spends most on so called health care is one of the unhealthiest countries in the developed world.

Good health comes from having built a healthy natural immune system, getting some exercise, and a diet that contains a minimum of additives and preservatives. If you really love your kids, then don't cripple them for life by injecting poisons and disease into them while their bodies are trying to build a healthy immune system.

ps. I very rarely eat the food in McDonalds.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:13:52 AM

Cool

You must have gotten a shit load of vaccines then  Grin

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:50:37 AM

The history of mankind should learn people smth. But, it is not. Many diseases dissapeared just because of vaccines. But some people forgot about that. They think that it has nothing to do with them. The fear of vaccination is stronger than the fear of death. I'm afraid that many deadly diseases can return someday.

There are so many cases of patients with measles in my country, but it still not encourage most people to vaccinate their children. They think it's a light child disease. And never speak about complications, that they children may have after measles.

How is the situation with vaccination in your country? Why do you think many people against vaccination?
People here wasn't scared of vaccination. They voluntarily and regularly vaccinated. Until an incident happened. A new vaccine was introduced. This vaccine supposed to prevent a mosquito related disease.  This vaccine is supposedly given only to those who got the disease before. But due to misunderstanding, it was given to random children, causing deaths to those who didn't experience the said disease before. Die to that incident people became scared of vaccination even the other vaccination, thinking it might cause death too.

Actually, people here are in favor of vaccination, like I said, they voluntarily and regularly get vaccinated before that incident happened

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:05:03 PM

People here wasn't scared of vaccination. They voluntarily and regularly vaccinated. Until an incident happened. A new vaccine was introduced. This vaccine supposed to prevent a mosquito related disease.  This vaccine is supposedly given only to those who got the disease before. But due to misunderstanding, it was given to random children, causing deaths to those who didn't experience the said disease before. Die to that incident people became scared of vaccination even the other vaccination, thinking it might cause death too.

Actually, people here are in favor of vaccination, like I said, they voluntarily and regularly get vaccinated before that incident happened

What was the incident that happened? It was the vaccinations themselves.

People have been getting vaccinations for a long time. Their doctors said they were safe. But the doctors were only believing the medical leaders and Big Pharma, who didn't really know if the vaccines were safe. Why didn't they know? Because they didn't do any long-term testing. This means that the safety statements were lies from the start.

Then some people and doctors figured out from experience that vaccines might be dangerous. They figured it out by watching patient reactions to vaccines. So, they pushed government to require the medical and Big Pharma to do testing to prove the vaccines were safe. Laws were made to do the tests. The people felt safe because they trusted in the laws.

Then more people started getting sick (some even dying) after being vaccinated. Groups pushed Big Pharma and the medical to show the safety tests they were required to do. In court, Big Pharma and the medical couldn't show the required safety tests, because for 30 years following the law to do the tests, the tests had never been done, or they were being hidden because the results were bad.

Now, long-term tests are finally being done independently. These tests confirm that the vaccines are producing more disease than would have come about without the vaccines. They are also confirming that there are terrible side-effects from vaccines... like autism. But even without the tests, people can see these effects.

For example, you have a child that is, say, a year old. He is a fine, normal child. Then he gets a vaccine, and within a day/week/month turns extremely autistic. You don't need long-term medical tests to tell what happened. You can see what happened, especially when it is happening to many other families, as well - https://cdautism.org/.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:26:18 PM

https://history.nih.gov/research/downloads/nuremberg.pdf

THE NUREMBERG CODE

1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
    This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be
so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element
of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and
should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter
involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter
element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental
subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment;
the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably
to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his
participation in the experiment.
    The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each
individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and
responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society,
unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.

3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation
and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study, that the
anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.

4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental
suffering and injury.

5. No experiment should be conducted, where there is an a priori reason to believe that
death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the
experimental physicians also serve as subjects.

6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian
importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.

7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the
experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.

8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest
degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who
conduct or engage in the experiment.

9. During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the
experiment to an end, if he has reached the physical or mental state, where continuation of the
experiment seemed to him to be impossible.

10. During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate
the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith,
superior skill and careful judgement required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is
likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.

["Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law
No. 10", Vol. 2, pp. 181-182. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949.]

Cool

iamhungry

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:38:29 AM

People are scared; plain and simple.

Fear sells pretty well.

Think about what they gain by spreading the fear?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:40:40 AM

Fear sells pretty well.

Are you talking about the medical spreading fear of illness? Or the anti-vaxxers spreading the warnings?

Cool

netherfikk

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:42:07 AM

The most horrible is the fact that kids suffer form their parents ignorance
Astargath

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:23:26 AM

Fear sells pretty well.

Are you talking about the medical spreading fear of illness? Or the anti-vaxxers spreading the warnings?

Cool

Obviously big pharma doesnt have the best reputation but vaccines have been proven to not cause autism. "Researchers now link falling immunization rates to recent resurgences of vaccine-preventable diseases. In 2010, California saw 9,120 cases of whooping cough, more than any year since the whooping cough vaccine was introduced in the 1940s. Ten infants too young to be vaccinated died of whooping cough during the outbreak. The CDC warns that events like these will become more frequent and harder to control if vaccination rates continue to fall"
https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccine-myths-debunked/

Of course conspiracy believers will not look at that evidence.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:24:42 AM

We are trying to make people aware of the damage caused by vaccination, but so many people believe the false figures pushed by big pharma, that it is an uphill struggle. America is the most heavily vaccinated country in the world, and it has the worst health of any developed nation. It also has the highest medical costs to attempt to cope with the damage caused by pharmaceuticals and vaccination.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
paul_ammit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:15:26 AM

Well, in my country vaccination is not quite available for the people. It's not free, at least only in some cases (like if u are disabled person or military). But still, this procedure is important for personal health.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

We are trying to make people aware of the damage caused by vaccination, but so many people believe the false figures pushed by big pharma, that it is an uphill struggle. America is the most heavily vaccinated country in the world, and it has the worst health of any developed nation. It also has the highest medical costs to attempt to cope with the damage caused by pharmaceuticals and vaccination.

Since vaccines are accepted because of the belief of the people, the whole vaccination thing is similar to a religion... based on belief or faith. This makes vaccination a religion rather than a medical thing. We have freedom of religion in our country, so Big Pharma can get away with it as long as the people believe... whether or not there are any facts behind the safety of vaccination.

Cool

fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:40:33 PM

in their mind there is bitcoin sv potential
Astargath

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:49:55 PM

Can you link real figures then? I'm sorry but vaccines have been proven to work, they have stopped terrible diseases, yes, vaccines have side effects just like any other drug/medicine, however the benefits far outweigh the risks.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:40:44 PM

Can you link real figures then? I'm sorry but vaccines have been proven to work, they have stopped terrible diseases, yes, vaccines have side effects just like any other drug/medicine, however the benefits far outweigh the risks.

Vaccines have NOT been proven to work. All that has been proven is that something worked. It might have been the life cycle of the "bug in question." But the timing made it look like it was the vaccine.

However, even if vaccines work, get vaccinated for one thing, and then wait for years, letting the immune system purge the vaccine poisons, before you get another. Getting loads of vaccines at once simply weakens the immune system, making you vulnerable to all kinds of stuff. In addition, there are loads of side effects that will show up later.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: