Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is in mind of those, who against vaccination?  (Read 2255 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:28:45 PM

The most horrible is the fact that kids suffer form their parents ignorance

We are trying to make people aware of the damage caused by vaccination, but so many people believe the false figures pushed by big pharma, that it is an uphill struggle. America is the most heavily vaccinated country in the world, and it has the worst health of any developed nation. It also has the highest medical costs to attempt to cope with the damage caused by pharmaceuticals and vaccination.

Can you link real figures then? I'm sorry but vaccines have been proven to work, they have stopped terrible diseases, yes, vaccines have side effects just like any other drug/medicine, however the benefits far outweigh the risks.

Vaccines have NOT been proven to work. All that has been proven is that something worked. It might have been the life cycle of the "bug in question." But the timing made it look like it was the vaccine.

However, even if vaccines work, get vaccinated for one thing, and then wait for years, letting the immune system purge the vaccine poisons, before you get another. Getting loads of vaccines at once simply weakens the immune system, making you vulnerable to all kinds of stuff. In addition, there are loads of side effects that will show up later.

Cool

You know what's funny, if you apply the same argument against miracles, you wouldn't agree. You claim miracles are because of god but all that has been proven is that some people got healed, it might have been the cycle of life or a simple coincidence and timing made it look like it was god. You agree?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:47:05 PM

I understand people who are into conspiracies being strongly against vaccinations. Not that I believe in those conspiracies. I don't. But I understand there are hardcore conspiracy theorists.

What I don't understand are the people who won't for religious reasons. Because vaccines are a new thing in the grand scheme of things. So who made up these rules for them? It's not like it says in the bible that you shouldn't. The do not vaccinate your children due to religion is a completely man made rule.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:40:27 PM

However, even if vaccines work, get vaccinated for one thing, and then wait for years, letting the immune system purge the vaccine poisons, before you get another. Getting loads of vaccines at once simply weakens the immune system, making you vulnerable to all kinds of stuff. In addition, there are loads of side effects that will show up later.

I wouldn't put it that way.  More technically accurate to say that it increase the turbo boost and adds nitrous oxide to ONE PART of the immune system to try to make it do one specific (and usually unnecessary) thing well.  Namely, produce titters which are effective against one thing (since, by law, 'effective' means that the body has a certain level of titters against a particular reagent.)

The natural way of obtaining most of these ailments is to get infected through the pulmonary or digestive systems defenses.  This activates parts of the immune system which vaccines ignore.  If the infection makes it through then the part of the immune system which creates antibodies goes into action.

The immune system is also responsible for destroying one's own native cells as well if they need destroying (e.g., become cancerous or whatever.)  This is a tricky balance for the immune system.

Vaccines, by turbo-charging one part of the immune system unnaturally, seem to throw the immune system into a state of destructive confusion leading to a cascade of autoimmunity issues in some people.  Asthma, allergies, arthritis, etc, etc, etc.  (Just so happens that this in turn results into a cascade of cash for pharmaceutical corporations and the medical/industrial complex of some countries...just saying.)

Most engines actually could take a blast of nitrous oxide for a few seconds to let one's car pass.  It would not be good for the piston rings and may shorten the engines life expectancy by a few years way down the road, but for the most part nobody would be the wiser.  Other engines would throw a rod on the spot.  The human body is little different.  Some people can handle more stress than other people.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:51:03 PM

^^^ Well, I suppose you could make a case that Oxygen is the culprit, and that it is Oxygen that is allowing us to get the infections in the first place.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:30:27 PM

A lot of them think that it has given a rise to autism. You never know. It might be easy is it to hack our vaccines.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:02:28 AM

^^^ Well, I suppose you could make a case that Oxygen is the culprit, and that it is Oxygen that is allowing us to get the infections in the first place.

Grin

One also might say that god wasnt a very good creator and allowed humans to get infections because he couldnt design us in a better way. You know, you can put it any way you want really.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:58:18 PM

One also might say that god wasnt a very good creator and allowed humans to get infections because he couldnt design us in a better way. You know, you can put it any way you want really.

You have the freedom to post the things that you post, because God gave humans freedom. Would you rather not have freedom, and do everything simply by instinct?

God is not unjust. He offers you the chance to use your freedom to turn to Him and accept forgiveness and be saved. It is your choice if you don't turn. You, especially, know this from all the talking we have been doing.

Do you really not like having free choice? If you really don't like free will and choice, prove it by not exercising it any longer. Stop not posting in the forum.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:49:31 PM

Same-said for vaccines as for cancer... below.

Cancer Cure Suppressed for 80 Years: They're Finally Admitting Royal Rife Was Right

Everything vibrates. Everything.

Our reality is such that frequencies have a much more profound effect on us than we’ve been previously led to believe. This reality can no longer be ignored.

As technologically advanced as we are constantly told we are these days, there are some technologies just now being presented to the public as “new” when they are not new at all but have simply been widely suppressed for decades. Things like the “new” digital neuro headbands that pulse specific electromagnetic frequencies into a person’s head to “transition” his or her moods, for example.

It has also come out in recent years that frequencies can cure diseases, including cancer. Professor and researcher Anthony Holland even gave a Tedx talk on “Shattering Cancer with Resonant Frequencies” a few years back, discussing the ability to destroy cancer cells and deadly super bugs like MRSA with oscillating pulsed electrical fields… not that you probably heard about it on the nightly news or anything.

As someone pointed out in the comments, phrases like, “They hadn’t seen anything quite like it. Seems to be a new phenomenon,” (emphasis mine), made viewers who know about the organized suppression of such technologies since at least the 1930s want to slam their own heads into a wall.

Meet Dr. Royal Raymond Rife

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:37:26 PM

This seems to be the best explanation for getting the best out of vaccines, while eliminating the worst dangers. It's part of a post by tvbcof:
I spent my first year in what were effectively third-world conditions.  After a year I was back in civilization and got 'caught up' for the first time.

I never get infections from wounds.  I get the sniffles and flu like everyone else but it almost never stops me from doing anything.  Only one time in a decade would I have stayed home from work, but there was a super critical project going on so I went in anyway and spent the day in a server room.

The nasty thing about vaccines is that in order to make them 'work' (meaning make one develop titers in the blood which last for a while which is the 'scientific' legal, and economic definition) it is necessary to use adjuvants.  These turbo-charge one part of the immune system (the part which works using antibodies.)  One problem is that the immune system is constantly at work beating down parts of one's own body which are misbehaving.  The adjuvants (usually aluminum) are non-specific.  It is no surprise at all that this turbo-charging of one element of the immune system would result in a cascade of auto-immunity problems, cancers, etc.  And that is exactly what we are seeing as the schedule calls for more and more vaccines at an earlier and earlier age.

I consider myself really lucky to have gone my first year vaccine free, in a non-sterile environment, and breastfeeding.  I suspect that your instinct on letting you immune system work on it's own is the correct one for anyone who doesn't have some sort of congenital defect.

Cool

shawn619221

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:14:28 AM

I am a 51 yr old mother of 6 children. My oldest is 29, my youngest is 6. All of my children have been vaccinated, but I chose to vaccinate them when they were around 4 years old. The reason is  because of how they have been preserved .  Honestly , I'm not positive that they still do this , but in the past the amount of Mercury used to preserve just one shot given to a child contains the maximum allowable amount of Mercury for an adult. And children generally get 4 to 6 shots at each sitting. This means that they have been exposed to up to 6 times the amount of Mercury that is consider safe for an adult.
I have known at least 4 children who were clearly injured for life due to the vaccination they received . It's scary. I think that it would be safer to give fewer shots at a time and start the cycles later in life.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 03:22:12 AM

I am a 51 yr old mother of 6 children. My oldest is 29, my youngest is 6. All of my children have been vaccinated, but I chose to vaccinate them when they were around 4 years old. The reason is  because of how they have been preserved .  Honestly , I'm not positive that they still do this , but in the past the amount of Mercury used to preserve just one shot given to a child contains the maximum allowable amount of Mercury for an adult. And children generally get 4 to 6 shots at each sitting. This means that they have been exposed to up to 6 times the amount of Mercury that is consider safe for an adult.
I have known at least 4 children who were clearly injured for life due to the vaccination they received . It's scary. I think that it would be safer to give fewer shots at a time and start the cycles later in life.

ANTI-VAXER!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:45:49 AM

ANTI-VAXER!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

We need to start calling them 'vaccine deniers' so it could be outlawed as a thought-crime more easily.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:35:29 PM

So far anti-vaxxers are more or less of a mindset that "Vaccines do more bad than they do good. I don't want to get vaccinated, or have my children vaccinated. If other people want to get vaccinated, that should be their choice, just like it should be my choice to not be vaccinated if I want."

But it is about time that anti-vaxxers start getting into the mindset of "Vaccines do more bad than they do good. I don't want to get vaccinated, or have my children vaccinated. And since vaccines are bad for all people, we need to stop all people from being vaccinated... for their own good. Outlaw all vaccines, im-medicatedly... I mean, immediately!"

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:51:34 PM

So far anti-vaxxers are more or less of a mindset that "Vaccines do more bad than they do good. I don't want to get vaccinated, or have my children vaccinated. If other people want to get vaccinated, that should be their choice, just like it should be my choice to not be vaccinated if I want."

But it is about time that anti-vaxxers start getting into the mindset of "Vaccines do more bad than they do good. I don't want to get vaccinated, or have my children vaccinated. And since vaccines are bad for all people, we need to stop all people from being vaccinated... for their own good. Outlaw all vaccines, im-medicatedly, I mean immediately!"

One one hand 'they' are ushering in an era where being healthy and with an IQ of 100 will make a person sort of super-human and highly competitive.  Simply avoiding vaccines can give your kids a real competitive advantage.

One the other hand with all the desperately sick and weak morons running around it will be easy enough for 'them' to usher in a communist one-world government which won't be much fun to take advantage of anyway.

The only possible hope at this point would seem to be to lay low, go ahead and let 'them' cull the herd, then hope that when people have seen the kind of evil that is being ushered in the reaction will be violent in excess of what they've prepared for.  I would say that if anything that's what the 'Georgia Guidestones' were all about.  Go ask a high level Rosicrucian I guess.  I don't know any myself.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:02:20 PM

But it is about time that anti-vaxxers start getting into the mindset of "Vaccines do more bad than they do good. I don't want to get vaccinated, or have my children vaccinated. And since vaccines are bad for all people, we need to stop all people from being vaccinated... for their own good. Outlaw all vaccines, im-medicatedly, I mean immediately!"

One one hand 'they' are ushering in an era where being healthy and with an IQ of 100 will make a person sort of super-human and highly competitive.  Simply avoiding vaccines can give your kids a real competitive advantage.

One the other hand with all the desperately sick and weak morons running around it will be easy enough for 'them' to usher in a communist one-world government which won't be much fun to take advantage of anyway.

The only possible hope at this point would seem to be to lay low, go ahead and let 'them' cull the herd, then hope that when people have seen the kind of evil that is being ushered in the reaction will be violent in excess of what they've prepared for.  I would say that if anything that's what the 'Georgia Guidestones' were all about.  Go ask a high level Rosicrucian I guess.  I don't know any myself.

Depending on how effective PMAs really are, I still think that we should form our own nation using a PMA, right within the USA. They shouldn't be able to stop us, because we are not against the USA. Rather, we support the USA because it is the USA that is supporting our ability to PMA.

Gradually we could come together with even our land, and make the public into something that is off-limits for our private PMA. Of course, if we get big enough, it would be the public that would become the PMA so-to-speak.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:58:36 PM

The destructive nature of vaccines, and what is being done about it.

Arizona Breakfast Club - Sept 14, 2019 = Ernest Hancock, Irene Pi = Vaccine Education Summit

At this monthly meeting we asked Irene Pi and Ernest Hancock to speak about the upcoming Vaccine Education Summit to be held at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix this next Saturday, September 28, 2019. Irene presented a great deal of information regarding the vaccine controversy and this is a must see presentation. He slides are being inserted into the vido and an updated video will be produced to replace this one when it is ready.

Arizona Breakfast Club - September 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=288&v=UrRPN81XLEs

Cool

Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:16:40 AM

I've about reached my limit with these debates. Not on this forum particularly but in general. Every day life. Any piece of anti-vax "evidence" can be countered.

A classic example is the fear of *drumroll* MERCURY!

People who don't understand chemistry lose their minds over this. I like to bring up the old "Sodium is highly explosive and dangerous in water. Chlorine is a toxic gas that can kill a human quickly. Combine the two? Harmless table salt"

Just because a chemical has a scary name does not mean it's a dangerous compound.

While I feel anti-vax arguments are foolish and ill-informed I do have an internal conflict on this subject. I don't think world governments should be able to mandate vaccines upon their citizens. You're not required to consume water by the government, but logic tells you it's a good thing, don't be an idiot, drink it. Right? The only middle ground I can find in myself is that if you choose not to vaccinate your children then they should not be allowed in to the public school system. Private schools can set policies at their own discretion.

Even IF you want to argue there is some minuscule chance a vaccine can cause harm it's a weak argument by all accounts. The benefits of vaccinations far outweigh the potential negatives and side effects. Imagine being someone who thinks "wow, I would never want my child to be autistic. I'd rather see them suffer a slow painful death from a disease science has made totally optional and preventable at this point in history."

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:20:00 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 11:17:12 AM by tvbcof

I've about reached my limit with these debates. Not on this forum particularly but in general. Every day life. Any piece of anti-vax "evidence" can be countered.

All I have every seen is 'see, the government said it was safe so that proves it!'  There are actually hardly any 'safety studies'.  We hear over and over again that their are "thousands" but almost never are any pointed to.  When they are, they often say the opposite of what the proponents think they say, and even then they are watered down since inevitably they are funded by big-pharma or their proxies.

A classic example is the fear of *drumroll* MERCURY!

Mercury was bad enough that they did take it out.  It's admitted to cause tics, but they say 'oh, it's nothing and they usually go away eventually."  Any human can understand intuitively that tics represent neurological dysfunction so as they bumped up the number of required vaccines nearly everyone would have tics and that would embarrass TPTB.  So they took mercury out.  They've developed more targeted neurological assaults without so many observable side effects anyway so mercury is becoming obsolete.  Still useful to further damage people already stupid enough to get an annual flu jab though.

People who don't understand chemistry lose their minds over this. I like to bring up the old "Sodium is highly explosive and dangerous in water. Chlorine is a toxic gas that can kill a human quickly. Combine the two? Harmless table salt"

Just because a chemical has a scary name does not mean it's a dangerous compound.

Every serious so-called 'anti-vaxxer' understands this completely, and there are millions of us.

You are projecting the ignorance characteristic of the typical mouth-breather who takes corp/gov word for everything and applying it where it doesn't apply.

While I feel anti-vax arguments are foolish and ill-informed I do have an internal conflict on this subject. I don't think world governments should be able to mandate vaccines upon their citizens. You're not required to consume water by the government, but logic tells you it's a good thing, don't be an idiot, drink it. Right?

Nobody made people drink the government approved water in Flint, Michigan.  The social engineers calculated correctly that a certain target population would do it because they had no other realistic option.

Same people who regulate vaccines, and the same policy calculations.

The only middle ground I can find in myself is that if you choose not to vaccinate your children then they should not be allowed in to the public school system. Private schools can set policies at their own discretion.

To me that would be an interesting experiment.  The public school system designed and exists to pump out little big-brother worshiping pro-vaxxes.  Families who have broken out can with some success counter the damaging aspects of 'public education'...which explains why the 'progressives' are so negative about nuclear families, family values, etc.

With mandatory vaccine laws for public schools, a lot of families who were on the edge of homeschooling would be forced over the tipping point.  For any normal person who has taken the time to research vaccines nobody is going to give their kids what corp/gov is going to be demanding.  So, we'll have a cohort who is are both healthy (having avoided vaccine damage) and lacking in public school indoctrination.  And probably have much better ethics to boot.  Such a cohort could really be something which saves our country, but it would be a generation or two away.

Even IF you want to argue there is some minuscule chance a vaccine can cause harm it's a weak argument by all accounts. The benefits of vaccinations far outweigh the potential negatives and side effects. Imagine being someone who thinks "wow, I would never want my child to be autistic. I'd rather see them suffer a slow painful death from a disease science has made totally optional and preventable at this point in history."

Anyone with an ounce of technical ability can see right through this standard talking point big-enough-lie-often-enough propaganda when they explore the subject for a while.  The trickle of people who are actually researching this stuff is turning into a flood, and as the years go by more and more independently funded studies are being performed.  The minute details of what 'they' are doing and how 'they' are doing it are coming into focus.  Thank God!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:20:10 PM

EDTA and cilantro remove many toxic elements from a person's system if used properly. So, be on the safe side if you need to get vaccinated, and at least eat cilantro. Study EDTA, and then use it as well.

Cool

iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:08:44 PM

Well people who are mostly against vaccines are very much religious people. They believe that anything that is artificial for the benefit of human is like betraying the God. By the same logic they should not even use mobile phones because it is also artificial and they shouldn't take public transport by cars which are also artificial. Nowhere in any religion it is stated that if you take help from doctors or medicines, it is a sin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: