Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is in mind of those, who against vaccination?  (Read 2254 times)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:42:11 PM

I personally am against mandatory vaccinations vaccines can kill people, it must be a choice of people
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 03:05:54 PM
Merited by tvbcof (2)

I would like to think it's something hardwired in them from the time they were kids and really can't see the benefits because they are brainwashed

Vaccines have changed, and they are no longer a part of so-called health care, but are now part of the global eugenics programme, The brainwashing is performed by false propaganda based on manipulated facts, and a lack of stats based on anything other than very short term results.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:59:57 PM

The history of mankind should learn people smth. But, it is not. Many diseases dissapeared just because of vaccines. But some people forgot about that. They think that it has nothing to do with them. The fear of vaccination is stronger than the fear of death. I'm afraid that many deadly diseases can return someday.

There are so many cases of patients with measles in my country, but it still not encourage most people to vaccinate their children. They think it's a light child disease. And never speak about complications, that they children may have after measles.

How is the situation with vaccination in your country? Why do you think many people against vaccination?

Some people have a backround issues about vaccination so we cannot blame the people who are afraid to have it. Like in the case of Phillipines, we have an issue about the vaccine dengvaxia which affected a lot of children and died because of infections. Although our health gobernment are stating that everything was back to normal, Filipino people still have hard time to accept vaccination.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gyzer

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:50:39 AM

There were some fatalities due to vaccination but few in percentage compared if the population wasn't vaccinated. Let's not judge vaccination because of this unlucky ones. Lets think if the whole population was not vaccinated. How many would have died?
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:48:01 AM

Some people have a backround issues about vaccination so we cannot blame the people who are afraid to have it. Like in the case of Phillipines, we have an issue about the vaccine dengvaxia which affected a lot of children and died because of infections. Although our health gobernment are stating that everything was back to normal, Filipino people still have hard time to accept vaccination.
Because of that kind of mindset more and more people suffered. They thought refusing to vaccinations save lives but in reality they're at risk. Since parents refused to get their child vaccinated, polio cases are present once again in our country. Actually we totally eradicated this years ago but here we go again Sad. I know that the Dengvaxia Project was a failure but I hope you continue to vaccinate your kids (anti measles, anti polio, anti chicken pox etc.) because essential oils is definitely not enough to protect them against these diseases.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:26:52 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 09:41:49 AM by tvbcof

Because of that kind of mindset more and more people suffered. They thought refusing to vaccinations save lives but in reality they're at risk. Since parents refused to get their child vaccinated, polio cases are present once again in our country. Actually we totally eradicated this years ago but here we go again Sad. I know that the Dengvaxia Project was a failure but I hope you continue to vaccinate your kids (anti measles, anti polio, anti chicken pox etc.) because essential oils is definitely not enough to protect them against these diseases.

What country?  In lots of countries wild strain paralytic polio is rare or non-existent but vaccine strain paralytic polio is increasingly common.  That means that the vaccination is spreading a mutant form of the disease.

By the way, did it ever occur to you to look into the Dengvaxia issue and analyze how and why it came about.  It seems to have been drug corporations producing bogus science and paying off corrupt government officials.  Did it occur to you to wonder if the same thing might be happening with the other coerced vaccinations?  I mean Sanofi-Pastuer was the company who was responsible the Dengvaxia malfeasance and they practically own the vaccine distribution in The Philippines.  Would you write of Dengvaxia to an isolated case of a few bad apples, or would you expend just a little bit of effort to see if the problems are more wide-spread?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Kwame21

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:28:23 PM

The history of mankind should learn people smth. But, it is not. Many diseases dissapeared just because of vaccines. But some people forgot about that. They think that it has nothing to do with them. The fear of vaccination is stronger than the fear of death. I'm afraid that many deadly diseases can return someday.

There are so many cases of patients with measles in my country, but it still not encourage most people to vaccinate their children. They think it's a light child disease. And never speak about complications, that they children may have after measles.

How is the situation with vaccination in your country? Why do you think many people against vaccination?

The problem in my country, from my observation, is due to poor sensitization and lack of accurate source of information. People who cant read tend to rely on what they hear others say. Unfortunately, the rumors are mostly negative. The way forward, I believe, is proper public education on the essence of vaccines, risks associated with skipping and so on. You cant transform all but majority may be brought into the light.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:37:07 PM

The problem in my country, from my observation, is due to poor sensitization and lack of accurate source of information. People who cant read tend to rely on what they hear others say. Unfortunately, the rumors are mostly negative. The way forward, I believe, is proper public education on the essence of vaccines, risks associated with skipping and so on. You cant transform all but majority may be brought into the light.

Exactly! It's sanitation, hygiene, good vibes, and good nutrition that protect from diseases way more than the best benefits from vaccines could. But when you add the diseases that vaccines cause, vaccines should be outlaw... at least in the form that they are being mass produced in today.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:53:24 PM

I personally am against mandatory vaccinations vaccines can kill people, it must be a choice of people

I respect your opinion but vaccine too can save people's lives too. There are already proven vaccines that really help, eradicate diseases and the list are going. Vaccines are  are product of thousands of hours of research by men and women dedicated to improve our life and human conditions. Though there are vaccines too that really cause not good to some, and needs to research more, but above all, vaccines really helps.

Open for Campaigns
finzyoj

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:04:18 PM

What country?
Philippines dude.
By the way, did it ever occur to you to look into the Dengvaxia issue and analyze how and why it came about.
What do you mean? Are you asking me if I got dengue before or am I a victim of this Dengvaxia issue? If the first one then YES, I also got a dengue fever twice; first is when I was in highschool and the second is when I was on 1st year college. But if you mean the latter one then my answer is NO, i'm not a victim but I can relate to them because I know the struggle of having a dengue I just can't believe how it come that so far up to extent of fatalities.

Anyway, what I'm only pointing here is that parents must continue giving their child vaccines for prevent other diseases. They have no choice but to remove the stigma in their minds brought by the Dengvaxia incident. I know that fear and doubts are eating them but they should conquer it because becoming an anti-vaxx parent is a bad idea.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:37:17 PM

I respect your opinion but vaccine too can save people's lives too. There are already proven vaccines that really help, eradicate diseases and the list are going. Vaccines are  are product of thousands of hours of research by men and women dedicated to improve our life and human conditions. Though there are vaccines too that really cause not good to some, and needs to research more, but above all, vaccines really helps.

Lots of people say what you do, but where are the studies that are backed by PEOPLE who will swear to it in court... that they KNOW that vaccines work, and that they have substantial evidence that is viewable, and witnesses that show that the evidence is not made up, courtroom style?

After all, government made a law that said that vaccine companies had to do safety tests. When Robert Kennedy, Jr., required government and the medical to show the safety tests for the 30 years following when the law was made, they couldn't produce even one safety test.

I am not the worlds best typist. But you can get some good typists to make up all kinds of stories that say that vaccines work. But there doesn't appear to be anything more than stories. And the required safety tests are either non-existent, or they were so unsafe that government and the medical won't show them.

Let's get the doctors and researchers to court under oath with their studies and find out if there really is any vaccine safety, or even efficacy. Let's see their evidence, their tests, how they did them, with witnesses as to the results, all under oath, and compared with standard scientific evaluation that makes sense.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

What country?
Philippines dude.
By the way, did it ever occur to you to look into the Dengvaxia issue and analyze how and why it came about.
What do you mean? Are you asking me if I got dengue before or am I a victim of this Dengvaxia issue? If the first one then YES, I also got a dengue fever twice; first is when I was in highschool and the second is when I was on 1st year college. But if you mean the latter one then my answer is NO, i'm not a victim but I can relate to them because I know the struggle of having a dengue I just can't believe how it come that so far up to extent of fatalities.

Anyway, what I'm only pointing here is that parents must continue giving their child vaccines for prevent other diseases. They have no choice but to remove the stigma in their minds brought by the Dengvaxia incident. I know that fear and doubts are eating them but they should conquer it because becoming an anti-vaxx parent is a bad idea.

Bad for people who break the law. Good for their children's wellness.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:50:09 PM

What do you mean? Are you asking me if I got dengue before or am I a victim of this Dengvaxia issue? ...

I mean just what I said in the text you clipped.

The Dengvaxia fiasco came about because of negligence and malfeasance on the part of Sanofi-Pastuer who influenced negligent and malfeasant elements of the government.

The same Sanofi-Pastuer and the same basic government that did Dengvaxia has been and is responsible for 'ordinary' vaccines as well.  How can you believe that they act differently in the Dengvaxia case than they act with vaccinations generally?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
finzyoj

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:01:23 AM

The same Sanofi-Pastuer and the same basic government that did Dengvaxia has been and is responsible for 'ordinary' vaccines as well.  How can you believe that they act differently in the Dengvaxia case than they act with vaccinations generally?
First of all, as far as I know Sanofi-Pasteur got no relations with the implementation and distribution of other vaccines here in our country. It only handled the vaccinations for dengue prevention before and we all knew it failed.

And for your question, the use of Dengvaxia and other vaccines was way different to one another. I heard so many news during those times that the reason why it failed is because of misapplication. After the tragic incident, they said that it was only allowed to inject only for those who got no history of dengue fever but how come that even who already experienced dengue fever before still got vaccinanted? Whose mistake is that? Well, the parents took only part of it but it was mainly mistake of the company because of lack of public announcements. I also heard even more rumors and different perceptions about it but sorry I forgot all of it so I will refer you here for further info. The bottomline, the other vaccines used in our country such as Oral Polio Vaccine, Measles Vaccines etc.are already proven and tested throughout the years of use, while on the other hand Dengvaxia is questionable in all aspects and came from a careless  company.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:53:27 AM

many people oppose vaccination in my country because sometimes the vaccine makes children sick.
the fear experienced by parents for child vaccination is spreading because of vaccine errors that seem to be only as experimental material.
if there were socialization and openness to the material used for the vaccine it might be a different story.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:37:10 PM

Go to the site and click on the links to see the details. This x-Merck joker is going to get himself assassinated, or at least blacklisted, for telling the truth.

Former Merck Scientist Explains Why He Doesn’t Vaccinate His Children Due to Lack of Vaccine Safety Studies

Araujo relates that as he began to ask questions about vaccine efficacy and safety, the answers were not there. His research showed him that the robust science and quality controls present in regular drug manufacturing did not seem to be present with vaccine manufacturing. So he and his wife decided not to vaccinate their children, and today they are all "super healthy."

I have been tracking this problem for years and could never find useful supporting science. This expert is saying as much.  The whole industry has actually run a scientific fraud from almost inception.  The industry itself was based on one exceptional case in which cow pox served to protect against the hyper deadly Small pox.

Nothing else has ever had those particular characteristics and instead it shifted to weakened forms of the target disease.  This was successful for some target pathogens and that was good.  It just does not hold true for every pathogen at all.

The pathogens susceptable to this system were also susceptible to superior sanitation as well.  Thus this one two asault on certain obvious problem pathogens has created today sanitary environment in which we are never really exposed.  How much was done by vaccination is not so clear.

What is certain is that we have a rising epidemic of  induced Autism clearly caused by the injection of foreign substances directly into the bloodstream and bypassing the digestive system and the liver.  Worse we propose to sharply increase this loading as well by forced vaccination of multiple vaccines for rarely encountered diseases.  This cannot end well.

Bonus: Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced? - https://vaccineimpact.com/2015/medical-doctors-opposed-to-forced-vaccinations-should-their-views-be-silenced/

Cool

vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:44:49 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 08:50:08 AM by vladimirhf

Vaccines have changed, and they are no longer a part of so-called health care, but are now part of the global eugenics programme, The brainwashing is performed by false propaganda based on manipulated facts, and a lack of stats based on anything other than very short term results.

I hope this program succeed. Everyday we get closer to a New World Order based on the globalist agenda and our Great Leader George Soros will be the King of this Beloved Flat Mother Earth. If the natural selection didn't work, let the vaccines do the job! hohoho Grin Unfortunately some people are breaking free from our "scientific propaganda" and the so called "critical thinking", but they are a few ones. There's no tinfoil for everyone hohoho  Cheesy
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 10:11:25 PM

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:47:41 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 11:18:55 PM by tvbcof

A few links in:

"The World Bank Group’s Identification for Development (ID4D) initiative launched the challenge
   in November to identify practical and   cost-effective ‘privacy by design’ features that can be
   embedded into digital identification systems to empower users. The effort supports the
   operationalization of the initiative’s Principles on Identification for Sustainable Development,
   which aim to ensure that people currently without identification receive ‘Good’ ID."

Koire:

WHAT IS UNITED NATIONS AGENDA 21?

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control
all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy,
all education, all information, and all human beings in the world.  

INVENTORY AND CONTROL.

Edit:  Knowing the existence and parameters of a 'thing' is what gives it a trade-able value on the market.  By inventorying and putting everything on earth under control the 'net present value' of the planet increases dramatically.  'Economic growth' on the planet is by no means finished.  If anything it is just getting started.  This is what is meant to some by the term 'Beast System.'

finzyoj

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:09:39 AM

many people oppose vaccination in my country because sometimes the vaccine makes children sick.
the fear experienced by parents for child vaccination is spreading because of vaccine errors that seem to be only as experimental material.
if there were socialization and openness to the material used for the vaccine it might be a different story.
Only sometimes. How about when they stopped giving their children vital vaccines, what happened? Observe and get updated to the news, you most probably notice that children tend to get sick oftenly

Anyway, why they are just reacting soo very late? I presume that vaccines in your country are mandated to be given on childrens many decades ago 'til now and yet nothing bad happens but now they suddenly doubt its effectiveness? I can't understand why they're doing this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███