Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never argue with an idiot....  (Read 1118 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 10:38:15 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 05:59:03 AM by TECSHARE

TECSHARE, what is your problem?
You’re just a more functional, more intelligent cryptohunter. You’re in Meta & Reputation moaning/complaining at least as much as him & Thule.

You have lots of positive trust & are respected by a lot of people so what exactly is your problem with the DT set up?

I don’t see why you’re so passionate about something that doesn’t seem to be negatively impacting you?

You are asking the wrong question. The real question is what incentive to I have to cooperate with such a flawed system when it gives me absolutely zero incentive to do so? Every tool short of plastering me red has been abused to try to silence my criticisms, and I will never be allowed redemption. The only reason I am not plastered with red is because these tools know if they did that they would only be exposing themselves for what they really are. I know you brown nosers are fond of guilt by association but I am nothing like either of those tools. My problem with the DT setup is it enables the WORST kind of abusive behavior in people with zero accountability, furthermore allows good contributing users to be singled out one by one. This community used to be one of the few bastions for individualists, an escape from the norm of this kind of group think psychopathic behavior that proliferates literally every other platform. Not any more.

This is a straight up Communist system, and the Politburo is telling me "you didn't build that reputation, we did" and appropriating it as a tool of retribution for criticizing them. I know for a fact a lot of more quiet users here privately agree with me but would never dare say so publicly because they know people like you and your toady buddies will come out if the woodwork and attack them in any way possible, including reducing their ability to trade. They are already doing that to me, so might as well be the whipping boy and get to speak freely at least. This is all about trying to force me to "bend the knee", and punishing me for refusing. Have you ever asked yourself why I get so much flack for simply offering a critical opinion? Think on that for a minute...

We also all know the saying "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."
I know that definition quite well, and I try to keep it in mind in my real life and on bitcointalk, which is why I have most of the troll posse on ignore and have been trying not to engage in all of this drama--and Vod's drama here is definitely not my own.  However, I think he's doing the right thing by backing off from the insanity, which really doesn't need to be escalated any further.

I'm getting shit about some of the positive trusts I've left and for having bill gator in my trust list.  All I can say is that I'll have to agree to disagree with anyone who criticizes me about that stuff--unless the situation changes, of course, in which case I will happily re-evaluate my ratings and trust list.  Anyway, there's too much fighting and drama between both trusted and untrusted members, and it's tiresome.  I don't want to fight anymore, and I'm pretty sure Vod doesn't want to either.

You have lots of positive trust & are respected by a lot of people so what exactly is your problem with the DT set up?
That one is obvious: he's not on the DT list anymore and feels he should be based on all the deals he's done.  But you have to look at why he was removed to understand what the problem is, and I'll leave that for you to discover.

Vod absolutely LOVES drama, because it is his primary method for hiding his own pattern of abusive behavior which is seemingly invisible to you all. He goes too far, pretends to be sorry, and goes away for a while hoping everyone will forget. Now he is even skipping the running and hiding step because you all have emboldened him so much in his assurance he will never face consequences for his behavior.

You don't have to leave that for him to discover, you can read all about it here. Funny you have such a strong opinion on this considering you don't even know what happened LFC. Hey Pharmy maybe you can regal us all with some more stories about how abusive I am for leaving you a neutral rating again. I am sure your response has nothing to do with that bunch of panties implanted firmly up your ass.

That one is obvious: he's not on the DT list anymore and feels he should be based on all the deals he's done.  But you have to look at why he was removed to understand what the problem is, and I'll leave that for you to discover.

TECSHARE has been on his "first exclusion ever" for at least 49 consecutive months now.  

It's obvious he wants the world to change instead of him.  Never argue with an idiot. :/

We all know you don't have the self control to ignore me forever (as your comment shows), but one can only hope. At least then I won't have you following me around and abusing the trust system against me every time I say anything even slightly critical of you.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:27:51 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

as your comment shows
He literally replied to The Pharmacist. The Pharmacist replied to LFC_Bitcoin and LFC_Bitcoin previously quoted your post.

So, why do you think you are one of the 3 idiots?  Smiley
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:03:29 AM

He literally replied to The Pharmacist. The Pharmacist replied to LFC_Bitcoin and LFC_Bitcoin previously quoted your post.

I can't see what he writes.  It makes him feel better to believe so I guess.

He spent three years gathering trust reselling trinkets simply because his reciprocal trust was shown more than others.
NOW he has spent four years complaining he can't resell his trinkets because his reciprocal trust is no longer shown more than others.

Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:53:52 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 04:25:40 AM by TECSHARE

as your comment shows

So, why do you think you are one of the 3 idiots?  Smiley

Thanks captain obvious. He can't resist talking about me, as the comment shows. He can't resist talking about me because I refuse to give in to his intimidation tactics, and like all power hungry knobs he is obsessed with attacking those that dare criticize them. You are so desperate to latch on to anything you can to try to marginalize me. Guess what. I know he is referring to me because I just called him out in getting caught up in his own lies, which is why he suddenly decides he is above this all so he doesn't have to answer for his inconsistencies. Vod is not only abusive and psychotic, he is totally full of shit.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:33:36 AM

as the comment shows.
Nah, it's not what you said.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:22:54 PM

We all know you don't have the self control to ignore me forever (as your comment shows), but one can only hope.
Nah, it's not what you said.
Definition of ignore

transitive verb
1 : to refuse to take notice of

I am sorry neither of you learned to use the English language. Keep reaching Stretch Armstrong.
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:06:54 PM

vod you cant argue with the facts that are being presented to you,second you are spreading lies to cover up your scandals,third you are totally messed up things here,fourth you are done your reputation is totally rektd,these are the reason why i can say you are rubbish idiotic moron.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:27:39 AM

vod you cant argue with the facts that are being presented to you,second you are spreading lies to cover up your scandals,third you are totally messed up things here,fourth you are done your reputation is totally rektd,these are the reason why i can say you are rubbish idiotic moron.

I really have no idea what you're talking about.  My reputation has not changed so I can only conclude you are using repetition to make your fantasies more plausible?  Your idiot friend in this thread is doing the same I assume.

Anyway, not going to argue with you - on ignore you go.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:37:33 AM

~
You edited something in post.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:53:59 AM

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”  © Mark Twain

Better use that rule, than "Never argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference".    Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 10:12:25 AM

Yeah, I included the entire sentence from the original quote since you selectively edited it. What part of this makes you less illiterate?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:08:55 PM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

I have read all posts in this thread because I wanted to finally know what is going on exactly between all these members.

TBH I still don't know what is this all about. You even don't try anymore to solve these problems only throw more shit on each other.

You may get a better understanding by reading through this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853522.0. Don't forget to also read through the thread that Tecshare references in his OP as well. There is probably much more to the story, though. DYOR
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 02:14:38 PM

It would be great if all these involved members could take a big breath and try to start one more time calmly communicate each to other.

It's at a point where stepping away from it is the only thing that works. Think of it as a messy divorce. You can't make people communicate calmly if they don't want to act in good faith, and even if you could - there doesn't seem to be a long-term positive outcome to aim for.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:20:12 PM

[It] Is just hard to watch [...]

That sums it up, pretty much...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 08:01:12 PM

Don't think I've ever seen so many words written by somebody so brutally censored before. I think theymos summed it all up best 4+ years ago.

Your constant obsessive ramblings about this prove that you don't belong in the default trust network.

Who said anything about being censored? You have difficulties with reading comprehension. I have already had penalties imposed on me for speaking freely, so now I get to say whatever I like. Funny, you always seem to make these comments after you run out of arguments in Politics & Society and run away else where to get retribution for getting spanked for your total lack of logic. How about you just debate like a big boy? Oh right, you are incapable of anything except Pathos.

Since we are bringing up old quotes:

Furthermore even beyond my individual case, this policy of moderating trust by using default trust removal as leverage against users is VERY DESTRUCTIVE to this community and simply allows trolls to use the staff to tear apart this community with the staff's own hands.

Hmm, it is almost like I warned you all this current state of affairs would develop.

Name:   nutildah
Activity:   560
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   April 19, 2014, 11:50:27 AM
Trust:   0: -0 / +0

My posts were frequently contentious and sometimes downright argumentative, but that's because I'm a real person who was genuinely interested in bitcoin and this forum, and I wasn't just trying to build up an account to sell it or do sig campaigns.

Its a completely anonymous account, never been linked to my real identity. I stopped posting for the most part about 6 months ago.

I would like 0.3 BTC for it.

You can get back to me here or via PM. Thanks!

account selling > rambling
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 09:57:42 PM

This thread didn't solve any of the existing problems, only added more fuel to this fire. I haven't seen any attempt to do something, to end this finally.

The main idiot is still arguing, just with different people.  If I lock this thread he will REEEcreate another.  :/

What do you suggest be done to end this finally, that we haven't tried over the last four years?   

People have voiced their opinions, now everything is being repeated ad infinitum

Please don't blame me for the actions of others.  I am no longer arguing with him, hence the thread title.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 11:52:06 PM

This thread didn't solve any of the existing problems, only added more fuel to this fire. I haven't seen any attempt to do something, to end this finally.

The main idiot is still arguing, just with different people.  If I lock this thread he will REEEcreate another.  :/

What do you suggest be done to end this finally, that we haven't tried over the last four years?  

People have voiced their opinions, now everything is being repeated ad infinitum.  

Please don't blame me for the actions of others.  I am no longer arguing with him, hence the thread title.

I did my best to steer clear of you, you started this shit, as you always do over and over and over again. Please, spare us the victim sob story. You have no one to blame but yourself. Funny, you seemed to think you could negative rate me from a position of DT1 simply for having opinions critical of your behavior which is how all of this began. I guess only special people like you get to have opinions. Funny how you "aren't arguing with" me, but you are still going on and on about me. You can't help yourself, that is the defining trait of your obsessive compulsive behavior.

Hey look what I dug up!

Tecshare, Badbear removed me from his trust list.  I do not have a protected position on default trust.  Stop lying about me.

I'll go add the reference to the trust now and put this to rest.  Smiley

Vod was removed from his trust list as a direct result of his abusive behavior. A staff member agreed his behavior was abusive.

I have never been abusive.  Show us the evidence...

Here ya go!
I plan to exclude you from my trust list due to your feedback on tecshare. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first, but the way you keep antagonizing, provoking, and holding it over his head has made it pretty clear it was left out of spite.  If you don't want this, I would suggest you resolve your issues with him ASAP.
The above PM was sent to Vod

So which is it Vod? You are contradicting yourself in your own words. Oh right, you are pretending to be the better man so you don't have to respond to being caught being abusive and then blatantly lying about it to save yourself from digging your pit of bullshit even deeper trying to explain it.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 12:24:34 AM

^ ^  OK, I let the idiot have the last word.  If he wants to continue it, it won't be under my sponsorship.   Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: