Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019?  (Read 2808 times)
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:33:36 AM

I also have the same analysis and evaluation. I am also a new investor and have not had much experience in the crypto market. But I have an understanding of the value of a business, I feel that ETH is really a better business than BTC but why do whales only hold each BTC?
I know that there are a lot of altcoins paired with BTC but not so that its value increases so high. In the future, will anyone think with me that ETH will pass BTC?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:36:40 AM

I guess yes, it will still be worth it. Bevauae As long as the project you were in was good then it is great for you to invest good invesment. For example the dencoin tokens which realky guarantee you that being part of their project was worth it. Unlike to others, they are just a fraud project stealing your money but in the dencoin tokens, there's nothing to be worry of. Because everything about them was so fine for every investors that aiming for a good investment.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:06:26 AM

I think investing in altcoins are really good if you know what to buy, and I made a decent amount profit in just trading altcoins
If one really knows what he is doing, I think altcoins still pays a lot, we still have very good new projects that are giving very huge increase when they hit their exchange. People only miss out of these projects because they do not research and the belief some of them already have that all ICO’s are scam.

For us to get these reliable altcoins, we really need to start making a deep research, I mean research that is beyond just picking up their whitepaper, we need to go to extra length that will coincidence us that they are indeed a good projects. For older coin investment, I think the best way to get good ones is just to check through Binance top coins.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:10:41 AM

I think not that good at all, since all of the altcoins are being slip down its price after being listed. But i think the right way to invest if you have many altcoins in your wallet you convert it to ethereum so that you have the right path of investment since ethereum now showing good fluctuation in the market.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:26:34 AM

I would say the opposite.  Now there are a large number of coins in which it is worth investing right now.  For example, the same ethereum, Litecoin, eos, ripple, and others.  It seems to me that this year belongs to them.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:36:15 PM

When you talk about investing in altcoins, is it existing altcoins or at ICOs. If it is at ICOs then it is not worth it, because most ICOs are not making progress on exchanges as their prices mostly drop below the ico price. While investing in existing altcoins is worth it and the best.

mariekatich

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:06:53 PM

Definitely worth it. Some promise big returns, however, in general, it's a risky game.
I've seen the fall and demise of a few altcoins, scam or no scam.
Currently, I'm interested in Zebi. Just seriously, check it out.
The first thing you must consider before though is "have you felt that India's internet play is on a whole different level now?"
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:09:22 PM

I believe that it is worth investing in Altcoins because it is really profitable, you only need to carefully select projects and analyze whether they have a real product that will bring you income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:49:41 PM

Without any doubts, personally I think that altcoins have a much brighter future perspective than BTC. I cannot take any coin serious that has 7 transactions per second and I hope the king will be replaced by a much faster and cheaper coin.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:12:07 PM

I believe that it is worth investing in Altcoins because it is really profitable, you only need to carefully select projects and analyze whether they have a real product that will bring you income.
in investing with crypto or altcoin currencies, it is still necessary to have the confidence and patience in investing with the coins we invest because all possibilities in the future no one can predict with certainty that the altcoin will experience an increase in that
Novita

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:12:26 AM

I Remembered Last 2017 when Bitcoin rose very big and also Ethereum reached around 2000 dollars more. at that time Ethereum was very good investment because it went up again. but what made me confused about bitcoin going down certainly Ethereum also dropped. if according to proper or not investing in 2019. of course it is very feasible, because this is again according to and we buy with little money. who knows, 2020 will increase. it all becomes an advantage for us.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:20:01 AM

Patience to find a good project to invest in is the safest option for long-term investors because holding a coin of a good project will help you a lot in the future because of its value will increase very high and if luckier then this coin will have the participation of many big whales in this market. I often choose old projects in the top 300 CMC to invest because those are the coins that helped me earn a lot of profit and I will start looking now to make money in this volatile market.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:21:05 AM

I would say the opposite.  Now there are a large number of coins in which it is worth investing right now.  For example, the same ethereum, Litecoin, eos, ripple, and others.  It seems to me that this year belongs to them.
After a short correction now here we are again, altcoins are pumping and I really think its the year of pumping so if you do hold top altcoins then you're good. Yes, the coins that you've said already made a good run early this year but I would like to add BNB because the hype is still high on that coin which continues to grow.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:36:21 AM

Alt coins market have forever growth only thing we should study is the development of the coin and their tie ups and market reputation and implementation and adoption
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:43:04 AM

Investing in altcoins will still worth it even after 2019. The cryptocurrency market is growing day by day and bitcoin, ethereum or the top 10-50 currencies in the market is not only the coins that has potential. Ethereum has a large ecosystem and definitely yes it could surpass bitcoin in the DApps that will be created

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:07:58 AM

of course, i think still worth every year even if market go down.
i recomend you invest in ETH recently i hear news about ETH and say SEC list ethereum as consumable currency.
also LTC tron and btt
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:22:04 AM

of course, i think still worth every year even if market go down.
i recomend you invest in ETH recently i hear news about ETH and say SEC list ethereum as consumable currency.
also LTC tron and btt
for now, looking at everything, of course it's still appropriate. whether it's in terms of function or something else. however there are still so many coins that still have very useful roles on the internet and other developments. having a few coins is of course still worth this year, even in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:26:21 AM

Found this online and thought it might be helpful for new investors like me

In the ever-expanding world of digital currency, Ethereum is one of the most promising technologies on the market.

Since its birth in 2015, the digital currency has grown by over 45,836%:

Ethereum’s rapid growth has transformed paupers into millionaires. But despite its skyrocketing value, very few people actually understand what Ethereum is or why it’s a good investment.

For those of you who don’t know what Ethereum is, it’s important to understand that it’s much more than just a digital currency.

1. Ethereum Could Have More Application Than Bitcoin
As a whole, digital currencies have a lot of selling points. Many digital currencies use blockchain technology and finite market caps. These digital currencies are hyperinflation-proof, free from big banks, and open to the individual.

That being said, blockchain technology is certainly one of the key selling points behind digital currencies.

2. Ethereum Is Backed by Multiple Fortune 500 Companies
One of the strongest pieces of evidence for Ethereum’s long-term prospects is the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).

In February 2017, multiple major companies — including dozens of Fortune 500s — decided to collaborate on furthering the Ethereum network technology, with the goal of incorporating it into their businesses. This group includes companies like Intel, Microsoft, JPMorgan, BP, and Thomson Reuters. Now in 2018, the EEA is over 200 members strong.

Full Post here: https://malepursuit.com/invest-in-ethereum-ripple-litecoin/

this is not just about ethereum alone, I invest in any altcoins I find to be potential and will yield profit. I need to diversify my investment and make profits not just from porpular coin in the market
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:48:12 AM

A lot of alts fall in this category given the timing was different. Eth has a future that only time will unveil its ecosystem is large coupled with its first mover advantage and other advantages it has over other blockchain supporting Dapps. Yes altcoin investment is still worth it provided you can wait for the long term.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:57:11 AM

Ethereum is one big example on what you should look for an altcoin before investing on it, usability, potential in the market and the most important of all, dedicated developers who will see to it that his project will surpass expection, it's hard to find a an altcoin like Ethereum, but it's worth looking for one, because the profit is huge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: