Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019?  (Read 2808 times)
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:37:24 PM

I think invest on altcoins still worth and who invest now can get a profit but will take time for altcoins bull run, next year will be possible before bitcoin halving i believe and i think Ethereum is a good choice.

Yeahi agree too but still it depends.in the project you are investing in, there are lots of good projects still there in the market, its just that you need to carefully understand and study each of them. Even IEO are still good to invest now.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:47:34 PM

I really do believe that investing in altcoins is still worth it very much, though the present prices of most altcoins are still low but as time goes on (especially) when the bull run comes then they will surely moon.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:21:38 PM

if an investment such as eth / litecoin or old altcoin is still popular, it still seems worth, but for other altcoins or those that are not popular it depends on the altcoin itself and it seems that only a few will succeed
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:31:00 PM

Altcoins are still profitable, coins like LTC made 4 times its value of last year, Binance coin has done more than 5 times, Ethereum has done 3 times its low last year. I believe they are still worth it.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:45:56 PM

Investing in good quality assets can be worthwhile if you choose projects that have an innovative product, strong development team and sustainable ecosystem and this is one of those so you can't really go wrong if you accumulate before the next set of upgrades are implemented

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:53:37 AM

Ethereum is one big example on what you should look for an altcoin before investing on it, usability, potential in the market and the most important of all, dedicated developers who will see to it that his project will surpass expection, it's hard to find a an altcoin like Ethereum, but it's worth looking for one, because the profit is huge.
If we all followed this analysis, most scams couldn't have been possible in cryptocurrency all we went after was the gains which cost most of multiple loss. Usability will always give better returns in the long run.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:35:10 PM

I think the answer is obvious. At the beginning of the year it was possible to buy Bitcoin for $ 3000 now it costs almost $ 8000. This is true not only in relation to Bitcoin but also to the entire crypto market.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:06:46 PM

I think the answer is obvious. At the beginning of the year it was possible to buy Bitcoin for $ 3000 now it costs almost $ 8000. This is true not only in relation to Bitcoin but also to the entire crypto market.

Well i also see the posibility of earning this year. I see that the market is now slowly spiking and getting more amazing so i think the altcoin will maybe hit a new record this year. So i think we need to prepare by investing on it. Altcoin is also a good way to invest money but it always depend on the crypto market. And i believe that we need to prepare on it today for good.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:22:05 PM

Its still very much worth it but you can't invest in every altcoin, you have to make proper research before you embark on one and also invest wisely

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

Yes, investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019, because we may never see this price again for the next two years, so entering the market now and invest in some good Alts for a long term is the best option, but again do never invest something you are not afford to lose.  

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:29:00 PM

Investing in good quality assets can be worthwhile if you choose projects that have an innovative product, strong development team and sustainable ecosystem and this is one of those so you can't really go wrong if you accumulate before the next set of upgrades are implemented

Also, do not forget about such an important factor as the feasibility of the idea. Many good ideas could not develop in view of the fact that they were ahead of their time by several years.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:36:15 PM

It depends on alt you want to invest if its legit project then sure but now we have 100s of tokens and coins but most of them have died and there is no chances at all so be sure you have enough info about alts you want to invest.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:39:10 PM

The crypto market has been flooded with so many shit coins over past 2 years that it has become hard to distinguish the true ones that are actually good to invest in and the ones that are scams, people including me have tried over and over to invest in some good altcoins to only be disappointed by the false promises that their does gives us just to get our money, and for that i have lost faith  in the altcoin market, but i am not saying that it is not worth investing in giving if you really know what you are doing and pick the right coins to invest in.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:43:41 PM

We all know that Ethereum is not the only altcoin we have. There are so many altcoins that are giving people good returns in the crypto space. You can see how Bnb is doing very well. You can see tokens like Bomb, explode and Alpha really made some people that past weeks/days. So if you are looking to get good roi on altcoins don't limit yourself to the top 100.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:49:46 PM

Investing some altcoins in this year ill think it is worth, But as of now because of to many shitcoins running in crypto we cant find yet of which gonna be a true potential altcoins that we need to invested on it. So that's why we need have time to research so that we cannot waste our time to invested on shitcoins.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:24:02 PM

Investing in altcoin in the right altcoin will always worth it. Just make your findings and do appropriate research to know the right coin to buy.  This will help you escape many scam project

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:46:13 PM

Its still very much worth it but you can't invest in every altcoin, you have to make proper research before you embark on one and also invest wisely
Thats true for the long run but for the short trends just follow the whales. They control the swings.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:48:43 PM

I think there is a lot more reasons why etherium will still be the number one altcoins not only in terms of choice for investment but its use case and development. The pricing is simply its response to market conditions which every coin does and it will eventually rise to another all time high, alts investment is a sure deal
good views and opinions on investment with altcoins and altcoins are long-term investments and require enormous confidence and patience and ETH is the right choice of altcoins for long-term investment
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:57:13 PM

Ethereum had some great development this year. The network is getting bigger day by day! But that doesn't help Ethereum to be famous like Bitcoin! Ethereum is the altcoin king and this year can be very good year for the altcoin investor. Most of the potential altcoin price has increased! We all know that altcoin growth depends on bitcoin, so, if bitcoin price grows then altcoins investor's portfolio will grow too! So, if you want to invest , then don't be late. Because the crypto market is recovering gradually and the market still good for investment!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit