Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties is not a reliable source of income  (Read 5919 times)
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:26:16 PM

Indeed, some bounties are like that even what I hate is that if they follow the bounty the project refuses to pay the bounty for various reasons and some even ignore it, and for now it's better to follow the bounty which has a short enough time (4-8 weeks) because most bounties it always pays don't follow the project which gives a very long bounty duration (more than 8 weeks).
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:44:56 PM

Bounty hasn't brought people big income for a long time, as it was in 2017, I think now bounty projects are needed only for small earnings

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 05:28:57 PM

I do not believe anyone here has made bounty his primary source of income, that makes it not reliable but the effort is worth it at times, not everyone is lucky to hit the jackpot, so it is with bounties, you may be lucky your efforts here may pay reasonably someday, a lot of those that made huge from bounties have used their funds for some meaningful businesses and trading while continuing and hoping for another good pay day.

nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:42:36 PM

Why should the project be listed on the exchange if the product is not yet ready. It is clear that this will be the fall in the price of the token.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:44:34 PM

For that problem, there is indeed a downside, but if the bounty is not the main source, maybe it is not a problem and we can think of it as an investment even though I know some projects will decrease in value over time because their development is not too significant.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:11:11 PM

Back in 2017 I never knew there is anything called bounties or bitcointalk forum until 2018 when I came across a PDF that says it all about how to earn coins promoting projects so since then I decide to give a try ,since 2018 now I've been promoting some projects and I've gotten paid via the project tokens but in reality I haven't been able to earn a dime ,they keep postponing when they will get listed on exchanges ,the PDF never talked about how long this always takes ,just imagine if bounty is all I got I would have starved a lot ,bounties long things and it can easily make one give up promoting them ,its always one delay after the other

Bounties is a maximum stress but that's doesn't mean that it does not pay, have some friends that have actually resigned for his work to go into bounty full time. He is determined and its paying off for him

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:47:55 PM

yes that is indeed the thing that needs to be considered before joining this field. because every project in this forum is not fully reliable and only a few can pay and that depends on luck. until now I have not found a project that really pays like people say like in 2017, which is the year of super legit projects.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:05:22 PM

You do not need to participate in the bounty of too many projects before you can earn significant and sizable amount of reward. one of the most important factors is carrying out quality research before engaging yourself in any, so that you do not end up wasting your time over unnecessary bounty campaign, most especially those lunched by scammers themselves. It is what has lead to a lot of frustrations.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:52:22 PM

That is why it is one of the less difficult way to make income, just do a little bit of social tasks and get rewarded in any case. A lot of persons made thousands of dollars by just wearing the signatures alone, such opportunities does not come always but it feels good when one partakes in such and get rewarded. Bounty is interesting

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:08:33 PM

Bounty is a reliable source of income only for those who participate in companies with payment in bitcoins. Everything else is tantamount to playing roulette.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:12:41 PM

Well ts not unusual to have rant like this because this is often the problem of most hunters when they participate in a project and got their rewards but didnt make it to be listed in any exchanges.

Its not advisable to treat bounties or any other opportunity here to be your main source of income because its not reliable just like what you said too.

Nowadays there are only few projects that are genuine and you can find it if you go through an extensive research.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:17:41 PM

Ever since I registered to this forum in 2014, I have never taken part in any altcoin bounty campaigns. So I don't have any direct experience with them. I have always preferred signature campaigns, where the reward was either in BTC or ETH. And signature campaigns have been really good for me. I might have participated in at least a dozen of them, and all of them have paid me good rewards.
Nice to hear from you mate, but it's too hard to find those direct btc payment these days because it was so fast to become unavailable due to more participants queing to be accepted. However, with those altcoin bounty campaigns even though it's not certain to be part of those legit one, I guess risking your time was the bottom line here. It's always a matter of trying and don't take it seriously to become as your sustainable income source, but consider it as your alternative ways of earning money as well.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:18:49 PM

Bounty is a reliable source of income only for those who participate in companies with payment in bitcoins. Everything else is tantamount to playing roulette.
But in altcoin bounty and that just like speculation when we get a good bounty campaign and the payment will be above the bitcoin signature campaign and take a look at harmony. HNC will be the next big campaign in the future.  Grin

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:25:41 PM

Well ts not unusual to have rant like this because this is often the problem of most hunters when they participate in a project and got their rewards but didnt make it to be listed in any exchanges.

Its not advisable to treat bounties or any other opportunity here to be your main source of income because its not reliable just like what you said too.

Nowadays there are only few projects that are genuine and you can find it if you go through an extensive research.

Very true. You should not treat the bounty rewards as the major source of income in any angle of your crypto activities. It is not created to provide your main source of income but additional income to your already existing one. It is a sideline for users who know how to deal with crypto in various activities related to it. So nobody should be ranting about their income coming from crypto.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:31:51 PM

Now it’s harder to make money on bounty. But I don’t think that bounty is no longer an opportunity to make money. Just rewards have decreased but the competition has not decreased.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 11:38:40 PM

i will not advise anyone to make bounty his or primary source of income , although there are a few good bounties that still pay , a lot of times  hunters are disappointed because its either they are not being paid after working for the project or the project exit scam.

except unless the person does not have any other thing to do , then he or she can manage bounty while expecting another source of income.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:51:28 PM

i will not advise anyone to make bounty his or primary source of income , although there are a few good bounties that still pay , a lot of times  hunters are disappointed because its either they are not being paid after working for the project or the project exit scam.

except unless the person does not have any other thing to do , then he or she can manage bounty while expecting another source of income.
Yes. There is too much risk in being a bounty hunter especially if you make it as your only source of income. You have to be very patient in waiting for your rewards because it does not really pay on time,and worst is that you have participated a scam one. But there are still bounty hunters who take risks and focus only on campaigns and some of them luckily got really big rewards.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:26:16 AM

Now it’s harder to make money on bounty. But I don’t think that bounty is no longer an opportunity to make money. Just rewards have decreased but the competition has not decreased.
Yes it's difficult to make money with bounties these days.

And although there are projects that still conduct bounties, most of them doesn't guarantee payment because of their condition that they'll be paying up at the end of their sale.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:45:00 AM

Yes it's difficult to make money with bounties these days.

And although there are projects that still conduct bounties, most of them doesn't guarantee payment because of their condition that they'll be paying up at the end of their sale.
now aday very difficult to earn money from bounty campaign.its reward didn't same again with condition on 2017, where every months we could earn money more than $1k.but at current time its hard to do.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:01:34 AM

I believe bounties is reliable for source of income since this is now your real job and you can focus to find the good bounties that have giving huge of profit for you for the financial problem of your family, but it all depends of your strategy how to find good bounties.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███