Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties is not a reliable source of income  (Read 5919 times)
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:48:42 AM

I agree that bounties are not a reliable source of income, you need to be lucky and very demanding in choosing the projects, and even with these, the market can still be against you... unfortunately, these days I only do bounties for projects that have a product, or that are already on exchanges.... and even so, the scam ratio is still high

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:27:23 AM

Yes, but I left my job back in 2018 to do bounties and now things are different. By the way I don't think that bounties will completely disappear.
There are still some IEOs making payouts and this trend is growing

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:39:41 AM

Being a bounty hunter is really good, but I will advice that you get another source income, just incase there will be times when you are expecting to be paid and the payment doesnt come through due to reasons beyond your control.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:51:13 AM

For now, the bounty cannot be fully relied upon and we must look for the main job or the other. Because I myself am aware of this, that I can no longer earn income in only one way, that is, in cash. So what I did was find another job.
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:45:04 PM

Of course, Bounty is not a reliable source of income. Because everywhere there are fraudsters and they are getting better and better, of course, to trade them every day. But this is all at the request of the user.
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:09:30 PM

Of course, Bounty is not a reliable source of income. Because everywhere there are fraudsters and they are getting better and better, of course, to trade them every day. But this is all at the request of the user.
Even if you do not fall under the Bounty campaign, which is associated with fraudsters, payments are still very small. And now the most difficult time for hunters.
Fully agree recently the last time bounty companies are even good and not scammers pay out very little.  It really is a feeling that here we are kept for idiots.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:12:08 PM

Bounty has already stopped making profits, which used to be, now bounty gives more small additional earnings in cryptocurrency

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:15:33 PM

Bounty has already stopped making profits, which used to be, now bounty gives more small additional earnings in cryptocurrency
That is the reality now. Many people leave the bounty for reasons of income not like before. I realized that and I also felt it. But I never broke up complaining about that. As long as the bounty is always there, I still look for income here. So it's always uplifting and never despairing with this condition.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:59:30 PM

Previously, it was really beneficial to take part in the bounty, but now a very small number of projects pay reasonable amounts of money. Very often, companies pay mere pennies to bounty hunters.
It is better to participate in projects that pay Ethereum , or bitcoin for bounty , but now there are practically no such projects , I think you can no longer participate in the bounty from the ico
the main problem is rare for some bounty campaign are paying hunter using ETH, Bitcoin and etc.
of course developer want create a great community for the project and want people transacting their token.
but i found one bounty campaign whena are paying us using Ethereum with up to $600k in Ethereum

Here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151668.0

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:24:30 PM

That is the reality now. Many people leave the bounty for reasons of income not like before. I realized that and I also felt it. But I never broke up complaining about that. As long as the bounty is always there, I still look for income here. So it's always uplifting and never despairing with this condition.

of course like few of my friends, they are now leaved bounty campaign, because in bounty condition like now many spammer are participating too in bounty campaign, in few case few work from them are is the result of stealing from the work of other participants

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:28:33 PM

Even if you do not fall under the Bounty campaign, which is associated with fraudsters, payments are still very small. And now the most difficult time for hunters.
Fully agree recently the last time bounty companies are even good and not scammers pay out very little.  It really is a feeling that here we are kept for idiots.
Don't undervalue your time as a bounty hunter. It has been proven many times that the union of bounty hunters are stronger to defeat their rights as a bounty participant. They will pay to the bounty hunters because they are not stupid to ruin their reputation with 3% token distribution.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:31:07 PM

Being bounty hunter you must know the risk jist like what happened to you. Incase you choosing between the bounty or the works I think you know what is best for you.

Bounty is not source of income there is no promising salary will get to the bounty because there is a lot of factor you must experience in bounty maybe you not getting paid,  maybe you paid but the token you get is cheap and not listed because of the delay.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:05:30 PM

i kinda 50/50 on this  well lets start with the yes bounties are not reliable if its the only source that you will do
because joining does not give guarantees ,you could only hope that this camp that you joined would be huge
On the other 50% doing bounties can be rewarding and really pays off your effort because a certain project can be that huge
its like you won the lottery in an instant. So my insight here is it really depends.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:27:59 PM

i kinda 50/50 on this  well lets start with the yes bounties are not reliable if its the only source that you will do
because joining does not give guarantees ,you could only hope that this camp that you joined would be huge
On the other 50% doing bounties can be rewarding and really pays off your effort because a certain project can be that huge
its like you won the lottery in an instant. So my insight here is it really depends.
Fifty percent will not be an efficient solution to the current bounty payment problem but it worth to test it with the new campaigns. I don't see any clear argument for a team to accept this offer and they will not be glad to pay the BTC to bounty campaign participants.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:00:41 PM

Oh no bounties should be done as a hobby and not as a worthy source of income. It is not profitable to spent too much time for bounties. Better do your regular job.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:55:58 AM

It is ok to works in bounty campaigns, as long you don't consider it as your main income source.
You must have another source of income, so you can works in bounties anytime you like.
Never depending on bounty campaigns, because it usually won't meet your expectation.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:31:26 AM

hello, now is not 2017 so don't expect a lot of big income from bounty, now there are so many bounty scams or not having a good price when listing, if in 2017 you can make bounty as a revenue bucket, but not for now
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:38:16 PM

hello, now is not 2017 so don't expect a lot of big income from bounty, now there are so many bounty scams or not having a good price when listing, if in 2017 you can make bounty as a revenue bucket, but not for now
Now it is also possible if you work hard and look for really good bounty and participate in many campaigns at once.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:39:30 PM

Now with the bounty, the situation is the same as with good ICO projects, they are either not there or extremely small. To determine in advance which project will be successful is almost impossible. Of the 100 projects, only 1 or 2 will succeed.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:43:37 PM

Now with the bounty, the situation is the same as with good ICO projects, they are either not there or extremely small. To determine in advance which project will be successful is almost impossible. Of the 100 projects, only 1 or 2 will succeed.
it is not true. from 100 projects you can find 20-30 projects on which you can earn in bounty campaigns

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: