Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties is not a reliable source of income  (Read 5919 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

Bounties are gifts don't expect more than that, we all have felt something similar even trapped into a circle of falsehood or shitcoin token etc. It's better to look for a more mature job than having to expect a gift from several products, the result is't in accordance with expectations like that the comparison maybe honest products only the remaining 25%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:31:08 PM

Do not be too serious about this because it is very wrong to consider gifts or something free as a very profitable source now, because this is where the ICO era is in a bad situation the number of frauds everywhere depends on how to choose a project, do not fix one thing because it is very risky for someone's life, there are still many more profitable than waiting for an inconclusive gift.
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

Exactly. Bounty is not a reliable source of income, but you can still make a money or profit being in the bounty companies. Especially when you are promoting a very good project like dencoin tokens and many more. Just began to study and participate in every bounty which van supervise a good whitepaper and can give its participants a good investments. So in that period of time, all the bounty will be successful and we can able to earn money for everyone who was in the bounties.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:44:29 PM

First of all, don't make the bounty your main job, I myself am a bounty hunter but have never made it a main job, bounty is just a side job.
Indeed, delaying payments at bounty hunters often happens, sometimes developers have many reasons for that. This has happened since 2018, since scammers are rampant in this forum where investors go and many ICOs fail.
My advice is if you make bounty the main job, then follow a number of bounty campaigns, such as twitter, facebook and don't adhere to just one project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 01:00:36 PM

Why don't you look for a bounty who pays in BTC?
There is no mistake, most of honest campaign pays in BTC

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:04:10 PM

Everybody has their own experiences when talking about bounty and the rewards. If you have been doing bounties and haven't earned from it, that means you have been going for the wrong ones.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 01:11:51 PM

Back in 2017 I never knew there is anything called bounties or bitcointalk forum until 2018 when I came across a PDF that says it all about how to earn coins promoting projects so since then I decide to give a try ,since 2018 now I've been promoting some projects and I've gotten paid via the project tokens but in reality I haven't been able to earn a dime ,they keep postponing when they will get listed on exchanges ,the PDF never talked about how long this always takes ,just imagine if bounty is all I got I would have starved a lot ,bounties long things and it can easily make one give up promoting them ,its always one delay after the other

You are right and it's really difficult to rely with just doing bounty alone as you source of income but I knew one person who made her life quite well by doing bounties and her life standing now is much better as compared previously when. As for me what I do is just to take my time doing bounties I try accumate tokens from reward, who knows someday i will just see treasure in one of my crypto wallet.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:17:45 PM

Mostly yes but if you do your research better, there are always better choices. In recent days I have not met any of the better ones but there have always been bounties we knew would be better.

choose a bounty campaign is same with choosing a project to invest my friend
its easy but hard, because we should learn all about the project and we need more time to do that before decided to join the bounty or investing in the project

kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

Back in 2017 I never knew there is anything called bounties or bitcointalk forum until 2018 when I came across a PDF that says it all about how to earn coins promoting projects so since then I decide to give a try ,since 2018 now I've been promoting some projects and I've gotten paid via the project tokens but in reality I haven't been able to earn a dime ,they keep postponing when they will get listed on exchanges ,the PDF never talked about how long this always takes ,just imagine if bounty is all I got I would have starved a lot ,bounties long things and it can easily make one give up promoting them ,its always one delay after the other

If bounty was a reliable source of income, I'm sure a lot of people would stop working and become bounty hunter!
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:25:32 PM

Well back in 2017 i was full time in bounty and i do earn a lot of money through it, but yes right now , its not worthed anymore to full time on bounty but who knows, i do believe in 2018 there is a bear market that makes all ICO hard to earn money and the market seems to push the price down. I still have a faith in bounty but i do not recommend to do it full time, just do bounty as your side job not the primery one.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:26:31 PM

I participate only in signature bounty. Yeah, back in 2017-2018 it was extremely profitable, but now it is like for fun.
I don't count on this source of income, just wasting 30 minutes each week and that's all
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:27:46 PM

For me, bounties are not the main one in seeking income. But bounties are one of my sources of earning daily income, because bounties today are very much different from those of the past.
In the past year, many of the wages obtained have no price, this could be because the price of the platform has declined.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:28:32 PM

Bounty is somewhat reliable if am asked. I know I have had to make a lot from bounties this year. Its good you start looking deep and join reputable bounty groups for good bounties so you don't have to waste time on shityy bounties.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:29:20 PM

well you are late to join in the crypto world, 2018 was bearish market and many ICO's was failed that time, it was not profitable unlike 2017 and I agree that bounties is not good as a source of income, but good for extra income.
Extra if you will be able to get into a good project that will pay you good rewards but if not then it will be just  a waste of time, bounty as side job
and don't lean everything as it will not always profitable just keep trying and working with it.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:31:23 PM

That is why when bounties were still profitable a lot suggested to quit jobs and focus on being a bounty hunter since it came to a point that they were indeed good and brought good profit but after the bear market has taken place everything has died down. I was thinking that it was good I didn’t leave my job to get full time in cryptocurrency particularly in bounty hunting, if I did, I would have been dead a long time already.  Grin
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:32:06 PM

That is true and most of the people here already know that. Bounties take a lot of time in order to finish and there are projects that don't give their tokens right away if the bounty ends. I have joined two bounties and both of them gave their tokens 2 months after the bounty has finished, and the earnings sometimes are not enough to sustain the needs for months. So clearly, doing bounties to live is just not enough.

immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:34:24 PM

Nowadays, there are few bounty companies that pay well and honestly, because many of them do not pay, sometimes pay very little or pay with coins that are not worth anything

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:37:32 PM

Yes, that's true. Bounty campaigns last year and this year is far more different compared last 2016 and 2017. Treat bounty campaigns as extra tasks and extra income. But, don't expect too much since there are some that do not pay right away. Better to have a regular source of income such as trading.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

Yes, that's true. Bounty campaigns last year and this year is far more different compared last 2016 and 2017. Treat bounty campaigns as extra tasks and extra income. But, don't expect too much since there are some that do not pay right away. Better to have a regular source of income such as trading.
or you can simply have some kind of work for fiat money for those who came on the cryptocurrency market, not a long time ago. and do not immediately quit from your job when you knew about bounty

cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:44:50 PM

or you can simply have some kind of work for fiat money for those who came on the cryptocurrency market, not a long time ago. and do not immediately quit from your job when you knew about bounty
some people who have been in this forum for a long time may have benefited so much that they are willing to quit their jobs and turn to bounties. even some of them have also been able to establish real businesses from the bounty. this is the reality. but for beginners with results that are still small I think working bounty will be better for the side.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: