Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:10:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties is not a reliable source of income  (Read 5919 times)
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:55:04 PM

It's simple. The market became weak and a lot of different projects appeared. People were not ready to buy such a huge number of coins. Therefore, we have seen such a large number of deceptions of the community.

Mate, initially bounty was good and they were some top cryptos along with their tokens. It is very much useful for the bounty participants but now. Nothing worthy for us.
Even that time bitcoin price was under 2k USD only. Now the value is higher than that time. Since market is saturated we cannot do anything in this time. Lets pray and believe the best outcome in future.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:58:35 PM

Bounties are not reliable source of income and that is a true talk. Bounties are never there to be be called reliable source of income and will never be. If have got no job out there apart from participating in bounties, then be careful you don't starve to death by spending the little on you all on data bundles. Bounties are some way like a top up, you need a job and do bounties at your free time and you will see the significance.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:26:36 PM

Presently, I would say yes, bounty isn't a reliable source of income, in as much as it pays but it doesn't come as at when needed. Most times people get rewarded when they have long forgotten about the project. So it isn't a reliable source of income.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:58:55 PM

Back in 2017 I never knew there is anything called bounties or bitcointalk forum until 2018 when I came across a PDF that says it all about how to earn coins promoting projects so since then I decide to give a try ,since 2018 now I've been promoting some projects and I've gotten paid via the project tokens but in reality I haven't been able to earn a dime ,they keep postponing when they will get listed on exchanges ,the PDF never talked about how long this always takes ,just imagine if bounty is all I got I would have starved a lot ,bounties long things and it can easily make one give up promoting them ,its always one delay after the other

Being in.bounty promotion does.not.mean it will.guarantee the income we wanted to have, its just an additional source of.income to those who are doing in it in.their spare time, choosing a.project is an.important thing in this area, payments delays is normal eversince an their is no guarantees that project worth after the campaign, and then the best.thing to do is the projects to promote is better.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:00:16 PM

that's right, when bounties become a very good income only in 2017, where the crypto market is on the moon so that it has a broad impact on this industry, but when the bear market happens then expecting an income from bounties is not the right choice

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:19:59 PM

I think Bounty is only the second job after trading Bitcoin, because I have the capital to trade originating from Bounty that I have participated in since 2017, so Bounty and trading are two things I really do now.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:32:10 PM

I think Bounty is only the second job after trading Bitcoin, because I have the capital to trade originating from Bounty that I have participated in since 2017, so Bounty and trading are two things I really do now.
I am done with bounties last year all of them are an exit scam, how could you consider that bounty is a reliable source of income?
I think still there is a good bounties program out there but you need to choose a better one or those who manage the reputed manager here because they know everything than us. For me, I won't consider bounty as a source of income.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:40:52 PM

I am done with bounties last year all of them are an exit scam, how could you consider that bounty is a reliable source of income?
I think still there is a good bounties program out there but you need to choose a better one or those who manage the reputed manager here because they know everything than us. For me, I won't consider bounty as a source of income.
Everyone does and a lot of investors lose that time. Make fellows to skip from joining bounties and joining signature campaigns that pays in BTC. That sad saddest thing it happen when we put our hardworks for a months for nothing.

Anyway, that's the real thing may happen in crypto, we can't fully depend this as a source of living. It could be better to find a stable job while having this as a partime job just like I did.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:44:27 PM

Do not put all your eggs on a single basket. I think this is advisable too when you put your effort and time on Bounties. Now that the market is not that good, I think we need to learn things that we need to do like trading. Trading can be profitable if we know how to handle our tokens and coins.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:33:38 AM

Within this times i think bounties are not.that profittable, unlike couple of years ago, you can earn about 1000$ to 2000$ per bounty project because participants are only few back then to receive rewards. But now you cannot rely bounties as a source of income since the rewards joining for 3 to 4 months is just a few bucks.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:05:09 AM

Within this times i think bounties are not.that profittable, unlike couple of years ago, you can earn about 1000$ to 2000$ per bounty project because participants are only few back then to receive rewards. But now you cannot rely bounties as a source of income since the rewards joining for 3 to 4 months is just a few bucks.

Its because the token price falling. Beside that, in 2018 market is not good for most crypto but if the market are good like 2017, i think doing bounty still worth. I hope 2019 will be a good year and many legit project

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:20:47 AM

2017 must be different with 2018 or now. 2017 is a good year for crypto community because the price of most altcoin rising and bounty hunters can sell their reward at high price. I am still believe doing bounties still worth as long we choose a good project.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 01:43:31 AM

yes bounty is not a  stable  income.  we  can  not  guarantee , when i am starting days ,  most  are profitable  and genuine.  but now  most scammers.
those days  i  earned up to  8ooo usd.
power ledger  , cyber miles etc. Do not give full priority to this matter. just manage. do a job too.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:45:07 AM

Find a stable job if you want a reliable source of income bounties are just extra income you can expect that you won't get paid.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Novita

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:44:08 AM

I do not think until now that there are some projects that only get change, in my opinion it all depends on the project that follows even though it has long been paid for. indeed some projects are paid for long and there are no, there are also projects that get a very low ICO which makes the seller drop in price. it all depends on the price of the project and the time of payment.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:34:14 AM

I can not agree with your experience. I believe that bounty campaigns are a very effective way to earn cryptocurrency if you can not invest money

I agree on this, sometimes if we dont have enough capital to earn some coins, then joining bounty program is a good idea, if we are looking for a decent income per month, then joining this program is a waste of time., just that this type of programs is intended only as a past time for us, or to earn coins.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:54:20 AM

Many ICO projects are managed by famous advertisers who take fraud or do not pay tokens for bounty hunters. Maybe you get tokens via ICO support, but it is not valid or cannot exchange. I rate bounties as an extra option. It should not be considered your main job.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:06:23 AM

Many ICO projects are managed by famous advertisers who take fraud or do not pay tokens for bounty hunters. Maybe you get tokens via ICO support, but it is not valid or cannot exchange. I rate bounties as an extra option. It should not be considered your main job.

the current situation is quite different from the previous situation. because nowadays many people use crypto to cheat, and that has also happened a lot now. sometimes this also makes those people feel anxious about the situation that has happened.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:09:33 AM

I think it's also profitable to get the bounty but bounty is not risky so be careful with choosing a bounty so great that you will be profitable because you have to choose bounty bugs because many scams come out bounty.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:31:51 AM

The project that will be promoted is paid for us even though what we are promoting is not in 2019, but even though in 2017 we are promoting it may be right for city-savers 2 years after we promote what we already want right on coins which is certainly very feasible for the price of tokens in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: