Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties is not a reliable source of income  (Read 5919 times)
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:42:10 PM

ICO began to compromise itself in 2018. in 2017, it was a very good tool for making money. But now the ICO has died and I have lost hope for him. If you want to do a bounty program, I advise you to wait until the price of bitcoin rises even higher.

Yeah that’s right. I think it will be profitable if we wait until the price of bitcoin becomes more higher than its current price. And nowadays I don’t see any ICO that make me so sure enough it will be successful.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:49:10 PM

It depends on your own research my friend. If you are only taking part in twitter campaigns with the lowest rewards by scam projects, it is so. But if you check the projects and searching for good campaigns, you won't have problems with income.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:45:44 PM

As of now im just worried in a bounty campaign because some of these bounty its worth to participate. If we came back in the pas year of 2017 ill think that's what I call a bounty because not all bounties on that time are scam. Actually it was worth to participate on that year but for now ill think we need to find a job for our income daily.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:52:23 AM

Yes because I tried bounty.Its been 1 1/2 yrs since I've done bounty.but still now waiting for the token to given to us.bounty is a good source of income but not reliable.what will happen to you if you keep on waiting for bounty.It doesnt give you a suddenly money.lets just say yes participate to bounty campaign but not expect too much that you gonna earn quickly money.still do some job that will do for you to survive for everyday need in our life.
Well I can say that I will still do a bounty campaign because if bounty campaign you participate is not scam you can earn money without investing money.just be patient for the result of campaign and its gonna be good for you to have token in return.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:17:26 AM

For me, do not join bounty campaigns if it is your objective as a source of income. You can do join bounties but as a part time only since cannot give you a much more profit. Joining bounty campaigns are not anymore profittable now unlike in the past 2 years that the participants are only few and the allocation would be devided into only few members.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:27:43 AM

Back in 2017 I never knew there is anything called bounties or bitcointalk forum until 2018 when I came across a PDF that says it all about how to earn coins promoting projects so since then I decide to give a try ,since 2018 now I've been promoting some projects and I've gotten paid via the project tokens but in reality I haven't been able to earn a dime ,they keep postponing when they will get listed on exchanges ,the PDF never talked about how long this always takes ,just imagine if bounty is all I got I would have starved a lot ,bounties long things and it can easily make one give up promoting them ,its always one delay after the other
You are not the only one who thinks that it is not a reliable source of income, majority of bounty hunters here treat bounty hunters as another way to make money online, but it should not be the main source of income, you'll have to wait for several months to receive your token and sometimes it will be stuck for 3 to 4 months before they traded in the market.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:04:38 AM

Back in 2017 I never knew there is anything called bounties or bitcointalk forum until 2018 when I came across a PDF that says it all about how to earn coins promoting projects so since then I decide to give a try ,since 2018 now I've been promoting some projects and I've gotten paid via the project tokens but in reality I haven't been able to earn a dime ,they keep postponing when they will get listed on exchanges ,the PDF never talked about how long this always takes ,just imagine if bounty is all I got I would have starved a lot ,bounties long things and it can easily make one give up promoting them ,its always one delay after the other

in my opinion you are wrong to assume that bounty is the main job that can make you able to earn big income and make you rich, because bounty is a job to give you extra income not as a job that gives you the main income, if you want to earn big income then I suggest you to invest in ICO or trading, because it will definitely give you big profits compared to you participating in bounty.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:17:32 AM

You are not the only one who thinks that it is not a reliable source of income, majority of bounty hunters here treat bounty hunters as another way to make money online, but it should not be the main source of income, you'll have to wait for several months to receive your token and sometimes it will be stuck for 3 to 4 months before they traded in the market.
Yes, I agree with you, do not make a gift your main income because it requires a process that must go through a market that will be traded and takes a long time to be made into income.
having a permanent job is the right way to get reliable income, and make gifts as additional income as a savings in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:32:11 AM

ICO began to compromise itself in 2018. in 2017, it was a very good tool for making money. But now the ICO has died and I have lost hope for him. If you want to do a bounty program, I advise you to wait until the price of bitcoin rises even higher.
The prize program is not as beautiful as when Bitcoin was experiencing a glorious period, because there are now many ICO developers who commit fraud.
I am more convinced to succeed in the crypto currency business, having to trade both short and long term. As a trader, the focus is only one, which is to make a profit from the coins traded. It doesn't matter whether it's bitcoin or altcoin, because every coin that is predicted gives a decent profit to trade.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:01:25 AM

Sadly, in 2017 the same activity number you have now (252) would've made you a Senior ranked member. My point being that 2017 was a better year generally for the crypto industry and those who invested, unlike now.

Anyway, that aside, bounties have become somehow worthless these days because of what shitcoins the rewards later turn out to be. But sometimes one can get lucky and run into worthy rewards if one exercises patience. Yesterday, the market was agog in what looked like a pump of the BTC2 coin doing over 5,000% rise from less than $0.60 to over $36 within a few hours yesterday. It was crazy. Imagine anyone here who participated in the bounty here last year and had like 200coins. That's huge profit, isn't it?
That depends on the month he join in 2017. I also joined Bitcointalk in 2017, August to be precise and despite the fact that I am a regular poster, I could not get a Senior Member rank. The ranking system was changed few days to my activity level to increase to 250. I think I am damn unlucky. Today I have over 600 activity with 100 merit and I am still a Full Member. Nobody knows what is going to happen to crypto in the nearest future and taking this bounty work as a full time is not sustainable for now. Not like before that you can make above $2000 for participating in a single bounty campaign. Amount allocated for bounty campaign now is what a single hunter get as a reward in few years back
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:32:48 PM

last year ive earn about 11k usd from bounties, bounty is not a reliable source for income, but doing bounty for part time work is okey, if you lucky enough you will get good amount of money just from 1 project
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:59:18 PM

Don't depends your income in joining bounty campaign or working here in cryptocurrency it has the volitility and you know how it works but if you are wise and csn handle this situation and ues it is a good source of income but always remember do your professions as priority works but dont leave cryptocurrency and continue to have works on it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

Of course yes but to the one who has no way of earning, I think it is cool to get yourself busy into crypto than trying to be looking for a sure way of earning.
Some of us are not relying on bounties as a source of money but it is far better than staying without employment
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:11:45 PM

indeed do not ever expect a bounty reward as the main source of income, because in my opinion it is better to expect the bounty results as additional income or can also be used to increase capital for trading, for example, because in my opinion the best thing is that bounty rewards can be non-permanent and most are always drastically reduced.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:33:57 PM

yes that's how it becomes a bounty hunter don't make the main job but just a side job.
you can start trading who knows you are better off.

danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:24:36 PM

I think this is true. But we can work on stand by & get part Time income. It's not bad instead of nothing. I think so.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:28:29 PM

The bounty rewards I consider as a good crypto income without any investments. During two years I got a nice return. Just keep moving and getting more and more.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

Bounties are good additional source of income but not a priority.
You can do bounties for your extra time and earn from it, but make sure you have your regular job to get your good and stable money income.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:53:00 PM

Yes, unless you have a bitcointalk account with a high rank or have a team to do social campaigns in large numbers, it's hard to get bounty as your main source of income. I think with new people, it should only be considered a part time job.
xinrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:54:21 PM

Never thought it could bring in good extra bucks. But i do see the need for crypto prices go higher .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: