Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Adoption In Your Country  (Read 11518 times)
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:31:54 PM

What about in your own native land...how's bitcoin adoption been going on? Is there a bright future in there or maybe is it facing a gloomy and cloudy prospect? Let's talk...

To be honest everything seems so fine in my country so far, there are a lot of people who investing in BTC or other cryptocurrencies. BTC has investors from different level of ages, doesn’t matter young or old. People are very positive about crypto, especially for BTC. I think i’m a bit lucky because many people in my country are aware of the details about btc. The adoption of btc is better than i expected Smiley
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 03:37:23 PM

Yesterday I saw the article about cryptocurrency market in India and how Libra will influence on their situation, that's quite interesting

I am from India and here the situation is getting worse by the day. Ever since the rumors came out that Bitcoin will be banned by the government, a lot of people have sold their coins and quit. The last local cryptocurrency exchange closed down last month, due to the harassment from the authorities. The mainstream media has also become quite negative regarding crypto.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:07:16 PM

Yesterday I saw the article about cryptocurrency market in India and how Libra will influence on their situation, that's quite interesting

I am from India and here the situation is getting worse by the day. Ever since the rumors came out that Bitcoin will be banned by the government, a lot of people have sold their coins and quit. The last local cryptocurrency exchange closed down last month, due to the harassment from the authorities. The mainstream media has also become quite negative regarding crypto.
It seems to me that in your country the very first problem is the lack of Freedom of Speech.  You, as a citizen of your country, can request a review of the government’s decision on cryptocurrency.  But it seems to me that, with regard to Libra, you may also have to forget, since the United States Congress will not allow Libra to be a competitor of the dollar.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:20:00 PM

In my country, everything is not very good with cryptocurrency. The state does not accept it and prohibits all operations with it within the country. They even blocked all cryptocurrency exchanges. It very sad.

enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:59:11 PM

though government regulations is in favor of crypto currency in my country, the adoption is somehow very crimpy and isolate, there is still lots of potentials here, lots and lots of persons are still very unaware of a thing called crypto currency and the blockchain technology.

diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:02:29 PM

for my country, it seems that bitcoin has not received definite support, even the government is suspicious of the many bitcoin transactions, they are concerned that the transaction is a criminal transaction, so the government still cannot support bitcoin, even I am afraid the government will ban it !!

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 650

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:26:50 PM

for my country, it seems that bitcoin has not received definite support, even the government is suspicious of the many bitcoin transactions, they are concerned that the transaction is a criminal transaction, so the government still cannot support bitcoin, even I am afraid the government will ban it !!
It's definitely opposite in my own country. I have seen more banks and even big companies are starting to study about bitcoin and its concerns. Sooner bitcoin atm machines will already be here in my country and so people will start using bitcoins too for their convenience and fast transactions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:44:40 AM

Bitcoin adoption in our country is really interesting the crypto community here is doing good they also share some knowledge about bitcoin in many ways. They do some crypto lessons for begginers and some seminars so that the person that wants to join or wanted to invest in bitcoin. And we want to support the bitcoin cryptocurrency here in my country.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:00:19 AM

Dont be so worry, as far as I can see you are from the same country as me. Dont be exaggerated as well about other's opinion who think the bad side of bitcoin transactions. There is no signs that our government will ban crypto in general, dont you remember one of the main idea of our new elected President on his campaign months ago. He talked about crypto although without further explanation but I can understand it as a support for crypto in the future as the President believes crypto is a part of technology that may give something good for the economy of the people.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:30:11 AM

I am from the Philippines and they are not really regulating anything here about cryptocurrencies. Because in fact, it has been broadcasted in the news several times and all they want is the security of the people and they want the people to be wary of scams. That's it for now because I haven't heard any news about regulations.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:20:37 PM

In my country, bitcoin is increasingly known to the wider community, compared to 5 years ago in 2019 there were many who invested in bitcoin even though in small amounts.

And I hope this will continue.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:22:13 PM

This is for members outside of the United States of America since things going in that country are all on the news but for those countries who are usually outside the radar of the mainstream media, I would like to get updates which can be good and bad, favorable and unfavorable with bitcoin. Here in my country, we have no problem with the government as regulatory bodies are not hindering the growth of cryptocurrency and in fact we have many more exchanges already approved and they can start doing business in 2020. Reading the news in other countries, I am feeling lucky to be a resident here.

What about in your own native land...how's bitcoin adoption been going on? Is there a bright future in there or maybe is it facing a gloomy and cloudy prospect? Let's talk...

i dont wanna make it sound negative but it is what it is ,sadly here in our country the percentage of population here that knows about crypto is less that 10% , sadly because of ignorance there is a side that people here believe that bitcoin is a scam because many investment schemes here use bitcoin as a mode of payment and thats the problem when greed is more dominant to people investing in schemes they do not fully understand.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:33:10 PM

Outside of the USA and China there is no adoption at all... In Europe it is almost useless.. I am ok with transferring money to another regular currency

I don’t agree. For example in my country Bitcoin adoption is very good. Not only bitcoin, my people also invest their money in some altcoins. For example Binance IEO’s are very popular as well. In my community crypto adoption is very good and the number of crypto investors is increasing everyday more. But i hope the adoption will be much better all around the world in the next years.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:14:44 PM

im not sure if bitcoin here will grow in every place, its like bitcoin will grow just in big town. and they use for their own income. just a little people use the real function of bitcoin.
place that many tourism will be good for bitcoin adoption. they will force the owner to provide that service, to make easy people around the world.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 08:34:50 PM

Here in my country, we have no problem with the government as regulatory bodies are not hindering the growth of cryptocurrency and in fact we have many more exchanges already approved and they can start doing business in 2020. Reading the news in other countries, I am feeling lucky to be a resident here.

Indeed you're a lucky person.In my country Bitcoin is illegal.Many people are going prison because they are involved with btc.The govt is such a dumbass in my country.They think if people get involved in btc they will steal our money.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:40:41 PM

The adoption of cryptocurrency in my country has not being banned neither has it been legalized officially. Also, there are a few OTC centers where those who wish to exchange their cryptocurrencies to fiat can do so. I believe with time the adoption of cryptocurrencies would increase with time.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 12:05:10 AM

This is for members outside of the United States of America since things going in that country are all on the news but for those countries who are usually outside the radar of the mainstream media, I would like to get updates which can be good and bad, favorable and unfavorable with bitcoin. Here in my country, we have no problem with the government as regulatory bodies are not hindering the growth of cryptocurrency and in fact we have many more exchanges already approved and they can start doing business in 2020. Reading the news in other countries, I am feeling lucky to be a resident here.

In our country, they are now accepting ideas regarding crypto specially bitcoin... One of our banks already have bitcoin atm machine.. Some merchants already accepting crypto as payments.. And recently one of big universities here are using QR code for all transactions happening inside the their campus.. This are only of the few happenings here that really accept crypto..

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:20:40 PM

I recently visit second biggest city in my country and looking for one of the bitcoin atm machines, imagine my disappointment when i am not found it coz it was removed for some reason. 
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:52:14 PM

Here in my country there is no general adoption of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general but not that there is a clam down on the activities of those who make use of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Most of the people that adopt crypto currency are all doing that because of what they will gain any time price of the coins they are holding appreciate in value.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:55:19 AM

there is a future dream of bitcoin in my country. although at present the conditions have not been legalized, but it is not prohibited to own it, what is prohibited is only when we use it to transact. but the latest government news will include it in the stock exchange

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: