Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:52:17 AM

Impressive stats I found on STP website says they served over 40 thousand projects, engaged with 100 thousand users, sourced $100 million investment couple with 5+ years experience this field.

Really impressive stats. Never hard any idea they had access to a large customer based and also 5 years experience. No wonder things are going well for them.

Awesome to know STP Network has built a commendable user base and had success with a lot more projects in just 5 years. I think they aren’t new in the Tokenization business and many institutions would find this interesting.

It's a pleasure knowing that STP being around for a good number of years and is still waxing strong. I wasn't aware of the greatness of the project until recently. I do hope that STP continues securing more partnership with viable projects and institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:59:46 AM

Impressive stats I found on STP website says they served over 40 thousand projects, engaged with 100 thousand users, sourced $100 million investment couple with 5+ years experience this field.

Really impressive stats. Never hard any idea they had access to a large customer based and also 5 years experience. No wonder things are going well for them.

Awesome to know STP Network has built a commendable user base and had success with a lot more projects in just 5 years. I think they aren’t new in the Tokenization business and many institutions would find this interesting.

This means we can say STP is not a start up company but already have established good business. That's one of the reasons why STP got sold out in a flash.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:31:04 AM

It's quite funny the way this industry works, I've always thought that it's only new projects in need of start up funds carry out IEO or ICO, but am seeing something else with STP. We all heard of the tokensale that shook the crypto sphere few months ago when STP carried out an IEO on bittrex and sold out in less than a minute. Its confusing to hear now that the project has been in existence for over 5 years now.

The obvious truth is that we're still learning, you would agree with me that the cryptocurrency industry is dynamic and one needs to be consistently studying and making research to be aware of the changes and updates that happening in the cryptocurrency space.

Yea, that's true and its quite challenging as a new industry, also rewarding because there's still vast processes and tests to undergo by innovators, the ones that persevere and create something good will be winners and pioneers of their respective brands, it will take sometime, it was n't easy for people to come in terms with the world wide web in the first place
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:32:06 AM

This means we can say STP is not a start up company but already have established good business. That's one of the reasons why STP got sold out in a flash.

Yeah,  otherwise there is no possibly that tokens sale to finish in seconds. Most of the investors have bought tokens in pre-ico after knowing the project.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:54:48 AM

It's quite funny the way this industry works, I've always thought that it's only new projects in need of start up funds carry out IEO or ICO, but am seeing something else with STP. We all heard of the tokensale that shook the crypto sphere few months ago when STP carried out an IEO on bittrex and sold out in less than a minute. Its confusing to hear now that the project has been in existence for over 5 years now.

I few more funds might be what the team needed. If all tokens was sold out in a minute on Bittrex IEO, I guess tokens sold at MTO was teams tokens. Or where did they get the tokens sold?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:00:00 AM

It's a pleasure knowing that STP being around for a good number of years and is still waxing strong. I wasn't aware of the greatness of the project until recently. I do hope that STP continues securing more partnership with viable projects and institutions.

I guess investors who got the opportunity to buy STPT on Bittrex were very lucky. There are very few tokens with an innovative use case like STPT. Here, the price of STP has been trading higher than the IEO price.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 11:35:35 AM

I think it would be great to get to ask some questions in STP NETWORK AMA. Maybe invite some of their partners from block72. I’ll like to talk to all the experts from block72 about this and how it works. I’m concerned with digital asssets and tokenization and don’t want to miss the biggest innovation of the century.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:18:20 PM

I think it would be great to get to ask some questions in STP NETWORK AMA. Maybe invite some of their partners from block72. I’ll like to talk to all the experts from block72 about this and how it works. I’m concerned with digital asssets and tokenization and don’t want to miss the biggest innovation of the century.

Yeah. It will be nice having to speak with some partners of STP at a future AMA session. DO you have any idea when they would be having a new AMA session.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:34:09 PM

It's would be great to have the AMA, I'm not aware of the update on the anticipated AMA, I hope we would be duly informed when the date is fixed. I'll also love to be in attendance to know more about the project. I have several questions to ask the experts and Ceo.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:56:14 PM

I few more funds might be what the team needed. If all tokens was sold out in a minute on Bittrex IEO, I guess tokens sold at MTO was teams tokens. Or where did they get the tokens sold?

You made a good point, the most logical thing explanation about the whereabouts of the token is that it was gotten from the team, maybe from the ones set aside for promoting the project, for burning or locked up for future events. It would be ridiculous for them to get the tokens from the ones in circulation or being traded.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:09:15 PM

You made a good point, the most logical thing explanation about the whereabouts of the token is that it was gotten from the team, maybe from the ones set aside for promoting the project, for burning or locked up for future events. It would be ridiculous for them to get the tokens from the ones in circulation or being traded.

In my opinion, these questions Could be addressed in the telegram group where the Admin are consistently answering questions of the community. I guess it would be easier to get the needed clarifications about the project from that source.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:24:04 PM

It's would be great to have the AMA, I'm not aware of the update on the anticipated AMA, I hope we would be duly informed when the date is fixed. I'll also love to be in attendance to know more about the project. I have several questions to ask the experts and Ceo.

I love the idea of holding an MVP, but I'll also like an AMA for the project where we would have the opportunity of speaking with the team members and get to hear from them directly, what they've been saying on social media as it pertains to the project.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:35:04 PM

Yeah. It will be nice having to speak with some partners of STP at a future AMA session. DO you have any idea when they would be having a new AMA session.

Have they had an AMA session in the past? I didn't hear anything about such though. Well, should incase they haven't, they should plan towards it as soon as possible. It will be a good thing for them to begin to interact with the public and their members.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:26:33 PM

I’ll suggest you head on to the telegram community for STP network or that of block72. Pretty sure they’ll have a date. I think AMA would be good promotion for STP next MTO project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:40:11 PM

I’ll suggest you head on to the telegram community for STP network or that of block72. Pretty sure they’ll have a date. I think AMA would be good promotion for STP next MTO project.

It’s always been great. STPT is listed on BitMax.io. There was an AMA on BitMax telegram community channel after the listing. That brought the attending of over 20k users of BitMax.io at that time to STP Network. AMA still got that magic touch, and STP Network team should use it for Every MTO.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:53:39 PM

AMA is a good means of communication, many brand do not see the impact that such can do to them, its worth more than most means of awareness and this brand should have that into perspective, clarify the gray areas for individuals and investors to come in, many still don't fully understand the concept, i for one will like to ask a lot of questions
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:29:34 PM

AMA is a good means of communication, many brand do not see the impact that such can do to them, its worth more than most means of awareness and this brand should have that into perspective, clarify the gray areas for individuals and investors to come in, many still don't fully understand the concept, i for one will like to ask a lot of questions

I think AMA could make a big difference. It’s popular with exchanges like binance. I guess that’s the reason binance had a really good user base and is the top exchange.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:36:01 PM

It’s always been great. STPT is listed on BitMax.io. There was an AMA on BitMax telegram community channel after the listing. That brought the attending of over 20k users of BitMax.io at that time to STP Network. AMA still got that magic touch, and STP Network team should use it for Every MTO.

That is a huge amount of attendant. Of course, AMA are usually more successful on telegram and reddit. I have experienced some and I can say they really attracted alot of clients.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:24:16 PM

Have they had an AMA session in the past? I didn't hear anything about such though. Well, should incase they haven't, they should plan towards it as soon as possible. It will be a good thing for them to begin to interact with the public and their members.
if i have not mistaken ,they had a live AMA session on their official telegram channel just few weeks ago
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:31:14 PM

That is a huge amount of attendant. Of course, AMA are usually more successful on telegram and reddit. I have experienced some and I can say they really attracted alot of clients.
you are right i have attended ama session on telegram channel it was quite good more than what i have expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: