Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:40:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3580 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:13:34 AM

Is there already an approximate date when IEO will appear?
There are many investors waiting for the start of IEO sales, because the project will not be able to develop without investment.
If we proceed from the current situation on the market, when a new bullrun begins , it’s time to launch the project and conduct an IEO, and it’s better several IEO at a  same time that each investor has time to buy his tokens.
IEO is a good idea. As statistics shows, sales through IEO end in minutes. Therefore, Artpro certainly could be successful.
Speaking about IEO there is no need to doubt because it is really a good idea and with ArtPro doing the IEO, of course it is a step forward made by the team but somehow it cannot guarantee success so let's just look at it later

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:16:33 PM

There are many investors waiting for the start of IEO sales, because the project will not be able to develop without investment.
If we proceed from the current situation on the market, when a new bullrun begins , it’s time to launch the project and conduct an IEO, and it’s better several IEO at a  same time that each investor has time to buy his tokens.
Yes, it is strange that we are talking about this just now. I would advise to consider this option more quickly.
well, it's not often projects have support from multiple exchanges for IEO sales. Now the main thing is to get information about the conditions that the team is preparing for public sale in general.
It is clear, but you still need to carefully monitor this. But still the team copes with the development and support of the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:38:05 PM

Thanks for the explanation, now I can decide how I will participate in sales.
if you have enough money, you can take part in a private sale and get a lower price.. but if 5 eth is too much for you, the price of the token is more expensive that you will buy
if I become you, I'd better buy a token at a private sale because the price difference is quite large
It is rather difficult to find such buyers, because large investors already had the impression that they needed to invest in completely other projects.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:59:19 PM

good question. The community still doesn't know when the team will be able to do it. What affects the delay for the start of the IEO?
And it is unlikely that the question will be answered in the near future. The developer initially has to make sure that the project has gathered the optimal required number of investors.

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:34:17 PM

good question. The community still doesn't know when the team will be able to do it. What affects the delay for the start of the IEO?
And it is unlikely that the question will be answered in the near future. The developer initially has to make sure that the project has gathered the optimal required number of investors.
When does the Artpro get the license? And why it doesn't still get it? Maybe this is the main thing that keep stopping the IEO launch.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:54:38 PM

When does the Artpro get the license? And why it doesn't still get it? Maybe this is the main thing that keep stopping the IEO launch.
unequivocally this question must be answered by the developers.  Because a license is a very important event for a project.  The team should tell us about the reasons for the delay.
bellicose

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:13:33 PM

On which day will the IEO appear? There are at least approximate dates on which users could navigate? I would like to know at least some information on this.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:46:41 PM

IEO is a good idea. As statistics shows, sales through IEO end in minutes. Therefore, Artpro certainly could be successful.
Team is still busy with the license acquisition process. But it is possible that the process of finding partners for IEO will be completed in parallel, and the quality of project preparation may affect the number of IEO exchanges.
Is there a chance that the team will launch sales of tokens in the IEO sales form before it receives this license, or  there will  be no IEO if there is no license?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
HMember

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:51:09 PM

Apparently, the team seriously embarked on promoting the project to the masses, because IEO is planned for the future, and this in turn says a lot.

G4udy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:53:02 AM

Apparently, the team seriously embarked on promoting the project to the masses, because IEO is planned for the future, and this in turn says a lot.
Indeed, such a strategy can attract more investors. But while the community is waiting for information about the details of this phase of sales.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:41:53 AM

Indeed, such a strategy can attract more investors. But while the community is waiting for information about the details of this phase of sales.
I have read that the process of obtaining a license includes many items related to the preparation of technical documentation and much more. I think that after the end of licensing, ArtPro will be able to quickly launch IEO.
HMember

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:46:55 PM

I think now it’s time to think about it properly and take some measures to accelerate this process.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:56:35 PM

I think now it’s time to think about it properly and take some measures to accelerate this process.
In this business it is worth attracting advertisers. They will first do a market analysis and after the check they will create the perfect advertisement for attracting new users.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:02:22 PM

In this business it is worth attracting advertisers. They will first do a market analysis and after the check they will create the perfect advertisement for attracting new users.
I agree with you, advertising has never been superfluous for a good project promotion.  So developers should pay attention to this.
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:26:15 PM

I think that the team is doing everything possible to follow their plan for the development of the project, but still it is a little late.
Tell me, who knows what the delay in the implementation of the designated project plan?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:42:33 PM

Team is still busy with the license acquisition process. But it is possible that the process of finding partners for IEO will be completed in parallel, and the quality of project preparation may affect the number of IEO exchanges.
Is there a chance that the team will launch sales of tokens in the IEO sales form before it receives this license, or  there will  be no IEO if there is no license?
I think that the license is in the first place. I would not invest in a project that was not given a license, the receipt of which I know. And you?
bellicose

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:15:25 PM

I think that the team is doing everything possible to follow their plan for the development of the project, but still it is a little late.
Tell me, who knows what the delay in the implementation of the designated project plan?
It's quite normal. The developer answers all the questions and a pause only proves that the team wants to release a quality and immediately working product.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:47:02 AM

I think that the license is in the first place. I would not invest in a project that was not given a license, the receipt of which I know. And you?
Getting a license can take a long time. I think that first of all the project should be of interest to investors, and for this you need a good advertising campaign.
The bounty company was opened when the private sale started, and as I understand it, everything is also open. I think that this will provide information to the community about the future for ArtPro.
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:00:29 AM

The process of launching this type of sale is not known to me, but I think the exchange should conduct a qualitative check of all technical and legal aspects of the project.  This will take time.
rabotacoin

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:13:32 PM

The process of launching this type of sale is not known to me, but I think the exchange should conduct a qualitative check of all technical and legal aspects of the project.  This will take time.
This is a standard procedure that is part of the cooperation with the exchanges.  But the fact is that they should have done it a little earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: