Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:13:52 AM

I think that it is also very beneficial for artists to use the authentication of paintings on the platform, because they will be protected from those who want to copy them.

in this you are right, I think that is why artists will continue to register their paintings on the platform immediately after the opening of the web site.
the platform must have a specific protection system for works of art.  As far as I know, the developers promised to do this.
Right it's very important to have a specific protection system so that later it doesn't happen that we don't want,
let's just see if the promise will be kept or not just keep abreast of developments

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabrieljony

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:32:41 AM

I see that artists continue to register now. So during the opening of the platform there will be a good selection of paintings.
Of course, it was for this that they made a platform with early registration of artists, so that it would be cool to see more works at the opening.
I read that there are more participants than those listed on the project website. I think that investors will be able to see the active launch of the marketplace.
I would like to ask you. You just like me became an investor in this project?
the team has created good conditions for investors. so I think many investors joined the project in the early stages of the token sale.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:45:15 AM

I think that it is also very beneficial for artists to use the authentication of paintings on the platform, because they will be protected from those who want to copy them.

in this you are right, I think that is why artists will continue to register their paintings on the platform immediately after the opening of the web site.
the platform must have a specific protection system for works of art.  As far as I know, the developers promised to do this.
Right it's very important to have a specific protection system so that later it doesn't happen that we don't want,
let's just see if the promise will be kept or not just keep abreast of developments
I understand it, this is the basis of the platform in the art world, and authentication of paintings sold will be an important part of buying and selling paintings.
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:29:25 AM

and how will this authentication of paintings take place? Do you already know the technical capabilities of ArtPro?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:01:44 PM

and how will this authentication of paintings take place? Do you already know the technical capabilities of ArtPro?
we can find out the technical capabilities of the platform only after launching MVP.  Up to this point, we can just talk about them.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:38:46 AM

we can find out the technical capabilities of the platform only after launching MVP.  Up to this point, we can just talk about them.
it's still interesting to know in advance. There's a description in the white paper, but I'm interested in getting the details from the team. I hope they will reveal this aspect.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:45:48 AM

Means it can be said that until now MVP has not been launched?,
sorry so far I do not understand about this project so please explain in brief

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elishamasih

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

ArtPro is creating a platform that will allow you to buy and sell paintings with a high degree of protection against counterfeiting and plans to use high-quality authentication.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:57:49 AM

there is no information yet to get acquainted with the MVP, it is possible that the next stage of the token sale will be more lively in the presentation of the team's work
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:53:33 AM

Artists will be revealed to a large number of buyers. It's great, I can only imagine the possibilities of the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:56:03 PM

I see that artists continue to register now. So during the opening of the platform there will be a good selection of paintings.
Of course, it was for this that they made a platform with early registration of artists, so that it would be cool to see more works at the opening.
I read that there are more participants than those listed on the project website. I think that investors will be able to see the active launch of the marketplace.
Of course, such an option is also possible. Many who are registered do not always get in touch here.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:10:43 PM

Artists will be revealed to a large number of buyers. It's great, I can only imagine the possibilities of the platform.
this platform will be a good opportunity to implement their work for aspiring artists who are still struggling to find their regular customers.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:38:15 PM

Yes of course. Since we all also think that this is a good version of the platform. Because there will be live communication with artists.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:44:22 PM

Yes of course. Since we all also think that this is a good version of the platform. Because there will be live communication with artists.
I agree with you, so buyers will have a good opportunity to discuss all the details of the transaction with the seller.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:37:21 AM

I agree with you, so buyers will have a good opportunity to discuss all the details of the transaction with the seller.
it seems to me that the purchase process will be more automated to simplify the purchase of paintings, and at the first viewing to see all the nuances. But I think that the chat with artists will be interesting if it is available on the platform.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:05:41 AM

Of course, such an option is also possible. Many who are registered do not always get in touch here.
I understood the team was talking about over 70 artists who already want to work on the platform. And this is a large number for the active sale of paintings.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:44:50 AM

I understood the team was talking about over 70 artists who already want to work on the platform. And this is a large number for the active sale of paintings.
I would like to see famous artists whose paintings can participate in the investment Fund of the platform. This is interesting for investors.
elishamasih

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:59:09 AM

I would like to see famous artists whose paintings can participate in the investment Fund of the platform. This is interesting for investors.
I think that after the successful launch of the platform, such participants and their paintings will be certainly interesting for investment
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:18:43 PM

Yes, live communication with the seller is very convenient. It will be possible to clarify all the details on the work of the work or the details of the transaction.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:33:05 PM

Yes, live communication with the seller is very convenient. It will be possible to clarify all the details on the work of the work or the details of the transaction.
that is, on the platform, we must create our personal account, where we can conduct correspondence with sellers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: