Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:47:28 PM

The list of artists who support the development of the platform is quite impressive. But I'd like to see some celebrities from the art world. The team continues to work on finding new partners?
And where can I see this list? I somehow missed this moment. Can you please refer me for an introduction?
I want to test this platform. When the developers are able to provide such an opportunity?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:11:44 PM

The list of artists who support the development of the platform is quite impressive. But I'd like to see some celebrities from the art world. The team continues to work on finding new partners?
And where can I see this list? I somehow missed this moment. Can you please refer me for an introduction?
Go to the official site. There is always the latest information from the team and the developer in particular.
Where can I see new partnerships and new contracts with this project? I think the community will be interested in this...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:33:34 PM

Go to the official site. There is always the latest information from the team and the developer in particular.
Where can I see new partnerships and new contracts with this project? I think the community will be interested in this...
All new partnerships are usually presented by the team here on the forum, just follow the project updates.
esofelap

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:05:47 AM

All new partnerships are usually presented by the team here on the forum, just follow the project updates.
I just thought that maybe there is a special group in telegram or a special channel in the discord intended for the hot news of the project.

vlcm

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:45:52 AM

I just thought that maybe there is a special group in telegram or a special channel in the discord intended for the hot news of the project.
In the Telegram there is only information that the sales strategy has changed, and we will soon know the details of the IEO. I think that the launch of IEO or other events will be presented on all communication channels.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:40:56 AM

So this should be a marketplace platform where you will sell art? What types of art are you going to sell? Thyis will be like auction or just like online shop?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:29:32 AM

So this should be a marketplace platform where you will sell art? What types of art are you going to sell? Thyis will be like auction or just like online shop?
I think this is more like an online store in which any master can sell his works of art.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:43:46 PM

I think this is more like an online store in which any master can sell his works of art.
I learned in WP that it is more than an online store. An important component will be the authentication of paintings through the blockchain, and I think that cooperation with galleries will be able to expand the capabilities of the platform.
Vialaia

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:03:13 PM

What cryptocurrencies can I use for IEO purchase?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

I want to test this platform. When the developers are able to provide such an opportunity?
I think that in the near future we will see an active project that is interesting to many users.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:04:01 PM

Most likely the standard set of cryptocurrencies. I think such as Bitcoin, Ether, maybe Litecoin and EOS, but not sure.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:29:33 PM

It looks like the description of what you said. But we can see a real component of the platform later, when the first customers appear.

efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:43:18 AM

It looks like the description of what you said. But we can see a real component of the platform later, when the first customers appear.
I would also like to know what will be sold on the platform. So far, among the participants there are only artists. I hope that their list will be expanded for sculptures. This will increase the number of participants in ArtPro.
Vialaia

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:47:07 AM

I think that in the near future we will see an active project that is interesting to many users.
And you have the whole art thing? This is project is unique but can't get a global adoption. I think to get a success it has to integrate more options not only art trading.
rabotacoin

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:25:05 PM

And you have the whole art thing? This is project is unique but can't get a global adoption. I think to get a success it has to integrate more options not only art trading.
if the platform will provide a large assortment of different areas of art, then it is likely that they will be able to enter the world trade market.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:34:57 PM

if the platform will provide a large assortment of different areas of art, then it is likely that they will be able to enter the world trade market.
At the first stage of the launch of the platform, we will be able to see only new paintings by new artists, but the team wrote that later a secondary market of paintings will be opened and an investment Fund for art objects will also be opened. In my opinion this is a huge market .
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:32:37 PM

You can use the currency which is convenient for you. It can be bitcoin, basically the reception goes in this currency.
esofelap

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:43:19 PM

You can use the currency which is convenient for you. It can be bitcoin, basically the reception goes in this currency.
Where did they see the description of IEO conditions? I know that to participate in most of the IEO campaigns today, you need to buy in advance the tokens of the platform on which the event will take place, and after that, with the help of these tokens, you can buy the tokens of the Artpro project.

HMember

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:21:03 PM

In my opinion, absolutely any cryptocurrency can be used for payments. But here is a completely different situation.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:46:49 PM

In my opinion, absolutely any cryptocurrency can be used for payments. But here is a completely different situation.
Each coin has its purpose and they are all created to kill fiat funds completely.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: