Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook bullshit stable coin, spread this as hard as you can...  (Read 10999 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:05:03 PM

Facebook is creating this shit coin so they can make an internal closed market. People are not generally the brightest in the playgrounds.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:30:41 PM

Although bitcoin is the leader in the industry, but Facebook coming into cryptocurrency is a very good idea and it has great potential for the decentralized coins, since many persons will be more and more interested in cryptocurrency and this will make them to seek for more knowledge and at the end invest in it. Facebook will attract more companies to cryptocurrency driving adoption.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:34:20 AM

Global stable coin or whatever it is called, it will be difficult to become a coin who used by most peoples in crypto sphere.
A coin need to be trusted by peoples first, then they can be a global coin like BTC, even btc price is not stable.
Facebook has bad record because stole peoples information in the past, i doubt they will be trusted.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:05:20 AM

Facebook's stablecoin has a big potential but it won't with the existing cryptocurrencies and instead, it will going to speed up the adoption. FB coin may target the banks, credit cards, and visa rather than the virtual coins. There will be announcement from the facebook to clarify the future role of their incoming stable coin so better wait for it. The announcement of fb coin also seem to push the price of bitcoin up.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 06:18:50 AM

To me Facebook is the first legit real company joining crypto space so let's give it a chance ,it will help crypto adoption too cos many still don't know about crypto till date

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:20:27 AM

Facebook's stablecoin has a big potential but it won't with the existing cryptocurrencies and instead, it will going to speed up the adoption. FB coin may target the banks, credit cards, and visa rather than the virtual coins. There will be announcement from the facebook to clarify the future role of their incoming stable coin so better wait for it. The announcement of fb coin also seem to push the price of bitcoin up.

Facebook coin already get support from mastercard and visa. Many partnertship i think and for adoption, its more easy for facebook because most people use their platform including whatsapp and instagram. People will more easily make transaction each others and it could be peer to peer transaction
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:36:26 AM

Let's not be too quick to always jump into conclusion. Let's first be glad that Facebook is going to adapt the idea of blockchain and help reach global use and more adaptation. Facebook global coin can not kill cryptocurrency nor kill bitcoin. Instead it will join other cryptocurrency in the race.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:55:03 PM

If its a stable coin theres no use as investment anyway Tongue

be aware of false hopes and other scams and shit,,its very simple to know that stable coin its not about investment relative to the the MIND read it, because if you exchange dollars to euro its not called investment and dont bring roi(revenue) like cryptos and the same with stable coins its like to exchange dollars to euro or other fiat money

ASK EXPERTS IN BLOCK CHAIN MAIL THEM AND ASK IN NICE WAY ** they will say if you exchange money fait to stable crypto coin it like exchange dollars to euro or other paper money its not growing SO what the point to exchange and even more scam what you will by in facebook stickers for libra stable coin scam

in other w0rds n0n of the ab0ve guys so be aware...why we here to invest and and grow crypto indusrty

g0od lu3k

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:21:27 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c2few2/megathread_for_facebooks_libra/

look how reddit protect each other from scams and spread this very fast
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:43:02 PM

Believe It or Not some one reached CNBC channel and told them we need to warren people that it not crypto coin and save millions of people fr0mt huge trap and false hope...

and they did it

here is the link to the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQyrlVH9iys

he explain in other words that stable coins are HUGE SCAM all of them ... why

when you exchange any paper money eith other paper money like for example euro with dollars or euro to canadian dollar its not an investment they are stable...you will not profit **

the same with stable coins when you exchange your dollar or any other paper money for stable crypto coin there is not profit its not growing and nothing its pure scam that suck money in it,

in other words if it paper money or crypto money and its not growing and their is no profit its the same shit nothing special, 

what special about real crypto peer to peer coin without middle man

1. its hold value like diamond and gold and other expansive things and even million time better then any value hold because it grow * so deep who get it

2. when can buy with it compare to gold or diamonds or other things that hold value, can you go to shop and say take this diamond and i will take this object and give me the rest in money paper...here where the magic come * its hold value and as money...two important factors in the same point

now there is real stable coin peer to peer without any middle man and it works on self backed smart code and dont pegged to anything...

and its work like this

there is x amount of coins and in one point there is huge buy(demand for the coin) so the code produce more coins(print new coins) and visa versa when their is low buy and almost no body buy coin the code burn/destroy/reduce the total amount of coins and by this make stable real crypto coin

very simple no body need to be smart to understand this but

crypto pegged(backed) to crypto or paper money its pure scam , i dont want to get more deep i just fucking lazy but its scam because ,

the real crypto stable i explained above keep the price stable ,,,the other stable crypto coins are not crypto coins as you need middle man and its no peer to peer and other alot of factors that i dont get about but this is very good to understand.

and ask why we need scams like crypto stable coins pegged to paper money or pegged to other crypto when we have real crypto stable coin peer to peer that make the job?Huh its not weird Huh indeed because they scam our ass,

what the problem with stable REAL crypto coin that work on smart code which reduce or produce more coins relative to to buy and sell of the coin, the problem is that crypto have 2 important factors in one point

1. hold value
2. can be used to buy and exchange

g00d luck
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:19:05 AM

while facebook and other that fall to this trap like big companies at last apple and other giant companies stand with us...

and say its complete crap joke and in real its crap relative to smart people....other will fall to this trap for sure

but we all remember the creativity of zuck with poke idea and other shit he tried to make which was died very fast the same will be with this coins...

there out bots that spread all 0ver the web to stay away from this coin...and other channels that spread this info 

in the end it will be like his idea p0ke on facebook which was dead after short time...

but still huge amounts of channels om twitter and youtube and other say to stay away from it

To be honest, the concept of the facebook coin or named libra coin have a very good insight and perspective. They have many features that can be beneficial not just on them but for us. You can try to search more broader answer to know more about this coin.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:49:09 PM

--snip
I don’t know why people like to take things personal, what OP said really doesn’t make any single sense to me, you cannot just think something in your mind without solid proof and expect everyone to just follow it when people you are dealing with here are not babies and they are smarter that he thinks.

It was people that started speculating Facebook as global coin, while Facebook never for once come out officially to declare their coin has global coin, what Facebook coin will be useful for is what you have said here mate, and I don’t think they have done anything wrong in creating any application that will be good for their business which they are not imposing on anyone, everyone has the freedom to decide if they are to use it or not, so why is the op blowing hot unnecessarily, which is uncalled for and childish to me.
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:28:50 PM

while facebook and other that fall to this trap like big companies at last apple and other giant companies stand with us...

and say its complete crap joke and in real its crap relative to smart people....other will fall to this trap for sure

but we all remember the creativity of zuck with poke idea and other shit he tried to make which was died very fast the same will be with this coins...

there out bots that spread all 0ver the web to stay away from this coin...and other channels that spread this info 

in the end it will be like his idea p0ke on facebook which was dead after short time...

but still huge amounts of channels om twitter and youtube and other say to stay away from it

To be honest, the concept of the facebook coin or named libra coin have a very good insight and perspective. They have many features that can be beneficial not just on them but for us. You can try to search more broader answer to know more about this coin.

fucker piss of shit scammer i so happy you didnt make a dime in this game and you will never do piss of shit dick head,   i help to noobs which have logic and it work so they understand why not to get to some projects you dumb ass, you never did dime in this i know from your words ,

come to reddit post what you posted here and they ban your face to other crappy places like this shitty fourm

here what smart people think on the scam of facebook coin and reddit and tons bots and other channels warren the noob and other to stay away from false hopes and other shit

but time will put you in the right corner because you mislead people , even more do you have penny in your pocket Huh?

all 4chan and othr forum protect each other from scams only shit dick head like your face mislead others but the ones that stay with us make money

and eat your dick i have bags in the best coin if i was listen to people like you i was all my life working all day long...

when you will be in age 60 my words will be the bullets inside in your mind ,,,remember my w0rds

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c2u7ob/perfect_explanation_of_cryptocurrency_he_nailed_it/

smart economist what think about the scam of facebook coin and other stable coins scam

no

if you sppurt this kind of project it mean you uneducated in blockchain,
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:09:42 PM

--snip
I don’t know why people like to take things personal, what OP said really doesn’t make any single sense to me, you cannot just think something in your mind without solid proof and expect everyone to just follow it when people you are dealing with here are not babies and they are smarter that he thinks.

** ALL WHAT I WRITE HERE SEND THIS INFO TO EXPERT BLOCKCHAIN OR TO STUDENTS IN MIT OR OXFORD .. TO RECHECK I WRITE THIS TO SVAE OTHER FROM NEO NAZIS LIKE YOUR SHITTY FACE SCAM-- this is the only way,,,,help noobs with logic

you didnt did penny in this game for sure compare to smart people in this and you will never make remember my words ,, time will prove it you know we live only once and to be dumb ass dick head and support scams and mislead other , you need to work all your life and dont forget to flip burgers in macdonals dick head, i am free and all the ones i helped them where to invest Roll Eyes Grin

HARD MIC DROP INCLUE YOUR 5 STARS IN MACDONALS YOU BETTER FLIP BORGERS HHHH

i was there when bitcoin was zero even more one of the marketers that make this project viral with other top marketers ,,,you will come to tell me that i wrong dick head neo nazi support scams.

now your mic not only going to drop but your shitty 5 stars in this shitty crap fourm you will seat quiet i can logically put you down , the other if there logic is not work they are dumb and blind and fall to traps because of dick head p[eople like...but if i even save one mind i happy i already did astronomical numbers only from bomb token i did around 3.5 million dollars was buy this token at 0.5  eat your dick

now lets go and analysis your crap general answer.

all what i say send this info to expert blockchain or smart people in MIT or OXFORD see what they say about what i say, i have tons of friends overthere they know where to invest, who has good logic get it if kids on rddit know this....if he post this on reddit it will gonaviral and he will run from reddit people over no body scam there ass peri0d.

lets go

he say:I don’t know why people like to take things personal, what OP said really doesn’t make any single sense to me!!

my answer: look how fishy and general this answer

i going again explain if kids get it in age 19-20 and people dont get it send this info to expert blockchain

real crypto stable coin peer to peer work on smart code and pegged/backed by self code and not usd or other crypto,
how....the code reduce supply coins if there is low buy and visa verse produce more coin when there is huge buy for the coin and basically the code play with the supply coins to make stable coin

explantion by expert blockchain in other words from google:

The Basis token is stabilized through on-chain supply management.

When the price of Basis is not at equilibrium, the smart contract increases or decreases supply to bring the price back to $1. The contract decreases the supply through by burning coins if the price of Basis is too low. On the contrary, it increases supply if the price of Basis is too high.

this is what i explain and he say: I don’t know why people like to take things personal, what OP said really doesn’t make any single sense to me!!

when all expert blockchain explain what is real crypto stable coin work on smart coin that produce and reduce supply coins relative to buy and sell of the coin to keep stable price and no middle man

how he can say : I don’t know why people like to take things personal, what OP said really doesn’t make any single sense to me!!
when kids on reddit know this and expert blockchains explain this million of times.   very fishy or he so fucking dumb its huge red flag even more he dont aware that he dumb and even more he try to sound smart.

but expert blockchain why to invest in real stable coin if the all point of crypto value is grow * while the prcies in supermarkets,houses and other stuff only grow and stable shit dollar only lose while with the time, what the point to exchange to crypto coin which is stable where is the profit, if we going to exchnage to something stable its better  to invest in gold and daimonds there value is stable and and dont lose value comapre to stable shit crypto coin

even kids understand this is so fucking simple, what the point to exchange to stable crypto coin its like to exchange dollars to euro,,,
+ ask smart economist stable coins tend to lose value over time check graphs they all over google.

the all point crytpo is grow

then he say: you cannot just think something in your mind without solid proof and expect everyone to just follow it when people you are dealing with here are not babies and they are smarter that he thinks.

hell i did astronomical numbers in crypto only from bomb token i did around 3.5 million dollars which is tiny number from all the coins i have and you dumb and most of this forum and if you post answer like this you nick name of reddit go viral because you to much dumb dick head.

my answer: look what he say this dick head :without solid proof and expect everyone to just follow,  which proof i need you dumb dick head , if they say its stable coin its already dead game, but this coins is backed by usd shit its not real crypto stable coin backed by itself code which play with supply ists pure scam ....for this i need white papers, or to be from the future dick head what shit you put there....how the fuck dumb ass dick head you support stable coin if it not grow...the all point is cry[pto grow....

even if the real stable coin crypto that backed by it self code go viral the price dont go up the code produce more and more coins to make it stable...

all 4chan and reddit and top tech guys in the sillicon vally say to stay away you will come and say you are smart dick head jjjjjjj

what i explain here kids in age 18-20 on reddit know and will show you how to make huge amount of money in crytpo

he say: I don’t know why people like to take things personal, what OP said really doesn’t make any single sense to me!!

explantion from expert blockchain : its all over the web and it dosent amke sense hhhhhhhhh

======================================================================================
The Basis token is stabilized through on-chain supply management.

When the price of Basis is not at equilibrium, the smart contract increases or decreases supply to bring the price back to $1. The contract decreases the supply through by burning coins if the price of Basis is too low. On the contrary, it increases supply if the price of Basis is too high.
==========================================================================================
but will already put out there tons of bots that say to stay away from crap projects like stable coins and projects with huge supply

and you cannot do a shit

what goes on reddit -- in reddit you will run away your profile will go viral that you so fucking dumb

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c2u7ob/perfect_explanation_of_cryptocurrency_he_nailed_it/

if inevst in something stable it will be gold and daimonds  and crypto why people invest in crypto profit...the value grow comapre to gold and daimonds which is stable,,,

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:14:01 PM

--snip

It was people that started speculating Facebook as global coin, while Facebook never for once come out officially to declare their coin has global coin, what Facebook coin will be useful for is what you have said here mate, and I don’t think they have done anything wrong in creating any application that will be good for their business which they are not imposing on anyone, everyone has the freedom to decide if they are to use it or not, so why is the op blowing hot unnecessarily, which is uncalled for and childish to me.
MIC NOT DROPPED HIS HEAD DROPPED ALSO

eat your dick head kids on reddit know this stuff and understand them the same on 4chan and you dont get it and say it dosent make sense what is code that reduce and produce coins relative to buy and sell of the coin, which is all over the web explained by expert blockchain

and he fucking say what i say make no sense fucking dick head 9-5 your life  Roll Eyes Cool

here is again how expert blockchain explain this :

asis is a well-known project that features a non-collateralized stablecoin. The Basis token is stabilized through on-chain supply management.

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:16:14 PM

sorry guys i must to repost this agaim its so important to help noobs and the others which blind and ask in what to invest???

when only tine amount of people start to understand why to stay away from some projects and the reason behind and much more...

and join the good ones int he game ....

compare to scammers and the dumb people that support them

as some one on steem said there is stable scam ** which live long like stable coins or project with billions of coins.

someone very smart say on reddit :

why people invest in stablecoins if they dont grow the value is stable,(in real is its scam) if the ALL point OF crypto is that the value can grow very high and its good compare to the prices that grow in supermarkets,houses,and other....the all point from crypto is the value is grow...

so after we get this logic ask:

so the point of crypto value to grow and its good because prices in supermarkets,houses,and other only grow and our shitty salary go down the money paper with the years lose value(nature of stable coin),

aft3r this l0gic think and say:

stable crypto coin we dont need them because we need value that grow compare to the price in supermarkets/houses/and other that grow,

its bad idea....

then logic get more deep and understand from all this:
if i going to invest in something that hold stable value it will be gold and daimonds, because some people was convert usd dollar to euro he was more stable and higher price but logic think more deep: and say but euro crash compare to gold and diamond...

then logic think more deep:
but i have crypto which have great value like diamond and gold but compare to them the value is grow@!!!! wow

logic think more deep:
with real crypto you can pay compare to gold and diamond...

logic think more deep and think to him self;
if you have huge amount of diamonds or gold you need security and other stuff which in crypto is very minimal and elegant compare to gold and daimond

here is how healthy logic think

the scene express this, how mind feel free when he dont depend on any one to know where to go and join the good ones

now logic ask this question but dont fint the answer in google : if there is real stabel crypto peer to peer coin and not SCAM??

expert blockchain answer: yes there out real stable crytpo coin and it work like this---> its self pegged/backed by smart code which play with the amount of coins for example, the code produce more coins when alot of people buy it and visa verse burn/reduce amount of coins if there is suddnely no body buy the coin and people sell it and in this way the crypto coin price stay sblae by playing with the supply and its peer to peer no need to middle man

the other stabel coins backed by paper money or crypto is scam, send this infor to expert blockchain....

logic think and get the idea that there is real stable crypto coin,  but logic now know that the all point crypto is grow and this kind of code kill the price and make it stable when it go viral

next logic ask why to stay away from projects with billions of coins like xrp:

expert blockchain answer:  in order xrp need to hit 10$ it need market cap of 1 trillion and you know mr logic the all market cap of all coins is 300B , which mean we predict how much it will take and if it great or not to create projects with billions of coins do you get it logic

the equation which kids know for this.....

logic ask : but the profit from huge supply and small supply its the same some high profile say

expert blockchain answer: no and wrong,   the ones that did astronomical numbers was from small supply coins only* logic you need to grow your logic and seat and see iot for your self take coins with low supply check and take coins with huge supply and check,relative to the ico price and other things you will see the only one that did huge numbers is low supply

logic ok i go to learn and to check

good luck

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:39:33 PM

--snip

when smart people enter to help the good ones and svae them from traps that suck alot blood=hard earn money fom day job,feelings,false hopes and other shit..

truly someone on 4 chan posted this and say its remind me when smart people enter to help suddnely millions of mic drops over there

the movie blade opening scam express this nice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cG9xm07SSs
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:44:35 PM

Although bitcoin is the leader in the industry, but Facebook coming into cryptocurrency is a very good idea and it has great potential for the decentralized coins, since many persons will be more and more interested in cryptocurrency and this will make them to seek for more knowledge and at the end invest in it. Facebook will attract more companies to cryptocurrency driving adoption.
I don' think so , the existence of Facebook Libra will help the decentralized coins to gain more popularity. Crypto influencers already spread the false information about the stable coins like Tether and Libra will be next Tether next year in my opinion.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:46:56 PM

smart people exposing scams and fight giants companies like facebook coin scam

this scene express this also nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-gBmWuSrg
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:47:49 PM

On the contrary, I think Libra is going to do really well as a strong team is right behind it and there is a lot of hype around it

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: