Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know!  (Read 1660 times)
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:26:52 PM

I don't think many people still believe in ICO after so many have been scammed of their money, personally have long said goodbye to ICOs as am currently on the moving trend IEO

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:27:34 PM

I think ICO investment is still needed if there are a few big opportunities for profit from the ICO why don't you have to invest and in my opinion until now no ICO looks good so I better wait

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:15:57 PM

Maybe there are a lot of good ICOs, but we can't find them and take good chances, because now more promising investment opportunities come with IEOs that make big investors believe because altcoin has been listed on the stock, but after I saw altcoin or token listed can be traded, there will always be a price decrease

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:24:07 PM

During the past few weeks, I have browsed through hundreds of ANN threads. I found a few promising projects, but most of them were either copycats or outright scams. But the main problem is that even the promising ones were over-priced. The softcap and hardcap targets were too high, for them to be viable. There is no point in investing in such projects.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
Sorry to tell you this but ICO situation nowadays isnt really the same on what you do saw on past years specially on 2017.Support isnt really that the same
anymore and if you do try to look at then most people now are more focused on how to join up on IEO's.Due to lots of scam and frauds in ICO's then majority of
investors are already enough and thats the reason why that theres no such enough support for those projects who done ICO even lets say they are legit and not fraud ones.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:38:33 PM

i have lost so much in the past to ICO, so right now i am not investing in ICO . I am rather considering investing in  IEO and STO . these two to me are better at least for now. But i still have to do some research about the projects before investing.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:48:13 PM

for now I'm not investing in ICO, but I don't think ICO is bad, it's just that I still haven't found the ICO that I like.
So if I have found a good project in my opinion, I will invest in ICO.
I realize that investment is always risky so I am not afraid if I fail.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

there only few ICO today and there no project who take my interest
so currently im not investing in ICO but sometimes i pick good project in IEO or STO to support

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:09:08 AM

I no longer invest in ICO, because it is very difficult to make a profit. The distribution process until it is registered in exchange takes a long time
I prefer the IEO, because in addition to the process of being registered on an exchange it is very fast, making profits in a fast way becomes easier

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:43:18 AM

What I have seen lately is that I have not found an ICO anymore, and I am also not interested in investing in the ICO because in my opinion it does not guarantee that I will make a profit.
and in my opinion ICO is not a good investment and I feel disappointed to have been deceived by the ICO so I do not believe in the existence of ICO even though there is a correct ICO.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:44:44 AM

I'm still investing in an ICO but with fewer invesments only than last year as most of the ICOs last year are prone to failed  due to bearish market. Now i see that the market looks like more promising than last year so i give it an another try as who knows that this is now what we are waiting for.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:16:01 AM

You are right i am still investing on ICO i am still getting profit from ICO but most of the investors are totally leaving the ICO but for me it up to you how to find good ICO for your investment, you need more patience if you wanna get good profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:18:52 AM

Most ICOs now are garbage. Now I believe proper regulation is needed. A serious team should comply all documents legally and KYC is necessary. With this, scammers will go to jail like what happened to Centra.
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:15:38 AM

As many people are afraid to invest with the Ico, I guess it still worth it to invest in them its just the amtter of fact finding a good Ico for good investment, as there are many Scam Ico projects, there are still good ico taht making sense for good investment. As for me personally i am in sure win win project that always gave me a good profit and this is thw dencoin tokens which I assure it greatness in making profit it was also a secured and really worth it.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:44:02 AM

there are some are really interesting and it can have good reputation in the future, thats the sign that im going to invest a good amount to gain enough profit. but, in time i dont get interest the current ico's today.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:08:38 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

So far ICO investment has declined, based on analisys that not many ICOs have succeeded to date, even the IEO can show good growth and I think the IEO advantage is assisted by exchangers while the ICO has to work alone, this is also one of the reasons used by fraudsters. Some of the communities that I know are still investing in ICO but I also don't know whether it is worthy or not.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:42:41 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

I have invested on ICO back in 2017 , 2018 and got lot of profits. even 10x. unfortunately now our country not supporting for the ICO's.  i can tell you if you planning to invest in ico , please go through the icodrops , its a fantastic ico recommending site. it always secure you. currently i see 3x , 4x is coming please be vigilant.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:47:57 AM

there are some are really interesting and it can have good reputation in the future, thats the sign that im going to invest a good amount to gain enough profit. but, in time i dont get interest the current ico's today.
there are a lot of ICO projects which their tokens fall after being released on the market. and to go back up it will take a long time, that's also if they have a good team. that is what makes the reason now that many ICO investors sell their tokens when the first release or earlier than the bounty hunter.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:27:23 AM

Yes I still do but I become very careful with that any project I come across to. I also don't invest on any project I find even in IEO because I have come to understand that not all projects wether on ICO or IEO is worth investing on

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:42:37 AM

there are a lot of ICO projects which their tokens fall after being released on the market. and to go back up it will take a long time, that's also if they have a good team. that is what makes the reason now that many ICO investors sell their tokens when the first release or earlier than the bounty hunter.
right, on average all ico like that. after listing in exchange, the dump action starts. for a good project, the price will return again, but for a bad project, of course the price is difficult to rise. for example, a countinghouse, where after a small dump occurs, prices soar even though bitcoin is still in a bearish trend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: