Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know!  (Read 1660 times)
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

In general, I do invest in ICO only when I am 100 percent sure that my investment will not go to waste and I believe the project very much. Otherwise I stay away from investing in ICOs. Rather I go for already established coins, or join bounty campaigns where I can get free tokens for my labour without money investment.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:39:42 AM

For now i am not 100% putting my investment on ICO project i had been discourage about what happen to me on the last previous year i put my 80% investment on ICO scam i am very disappointed about that right now i put my major investment on IEO project.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:50:46 AM

Hell no!

Ever since I knew ICOs I've never invested a single amount of my money on it, I did participate to its bounty campaigns though but investing is not my type and so far all of the ICOs that I participated with since 2017 isn't successful now so it's not worth our time.

I know that there are still a few of companies that are building with a good mission and vision about their coin but it's so hard to find now and if there is you need a good amount of money to earn in the future.
That is absurd, because 2017 still produced very great ICOs which people are still speaking of till date, so I wonder why your 2017 ICO’s are not doing fine, I know that 2018 has been the worst of it all for ICOs and it seems to me like most 2018 ICOs are all shitcoins because I can’t seems to point out having record of one that has really been very profitable to me.

Most of the ones I invested in and the ones I got through bounty campaigns are still lying there waiting to enter an exchange. For this year, I also have not participated in much campaigns, just few of them that I am hoping on after doing a though research on them.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:47:35 AM

I think the ICO market will not return. I myself have not invested in any projects for more than a year. There is simply no trust.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:23:11 AM

I think the ICO market will not return. I myself have not invested in any projects for more than a year. There is simply no trust.
I also don't have trust in investing in ICO because most of the current projects are scam and very few people participate. In fact, the number of recent ICO projects has tended to decrease and people are focusing on the IEO investment so avoiding the scam projects will soon be resolved in the near future. I think now investing in available coins is better than choosing bad projects

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:38:24 AM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
It is hard and not advisable to invest in ICOs now because many ICOs are being created this 2018-2019 just for scam or fraud. And although the ICO is very promising and unlikely to scam, it is seldom or hard for an ICO this days to succeed and achieve their goals because people are afraid to invest and the market is ugly. So, I never invested on any ICO yet this 2019.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

For now people who still invest in ico are actually still there but not as much as in 2017 where people's trust in ico is still quite large. the challenge for dev if it still uses the ico system is enough to build trust

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:47:55 PM

No, I don’t invest in ICO or IEO. Too much chance of losing investment or just not getting into the tokensale (as in the case of IEO)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:55:43 PM

No, I don’t invest in ICO or IEO. Too much chance of losing investment or just not getting into the tokensale (as in the case of IEO)
it's true what you say, we can lose when the trade is opened for the first time, and there is a possibility the price will go down even cheaper than our purchase price. maybe buying coins when you first enter is the right choice, because we can determine the purchase price planned because the market has been opened.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:47:35 PM

No way. At present, I'm not investing in any ICO. I believe ICO era has ended due to scam and fraudulent activities there. Aside that, there's too much chance of loosing your money when you invest in ICOs.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:06:11 PM

ICO is no longer the popular avenue to raise fund for new projects, most new projects recently are self funded and they have to make good use of the social platforms and extreme marketing to sell their ideas, a lot are avoiding the ICO tag because of a lot of negativity around it, personally I won't engage in anyone, at least for now.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:26:03 PM

as of now, ico are still in the battle comparing with IEO is much better to take for granted. but there's some projects are still believing in the way of ICO to get more attracted by investors. they want authenticity.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:26:45 PM

People are no longer in investing in ICO because they've lost trust and confidence in it. Aside that, their security system is poor which has made scammers to invade the platform. This has increase the chance of one losing his or her money after investing.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

For now I'm not invest to ICO but if I can see something especially and unique in the project and I feel that the project is will have future maybe I will invest to their ICO. But for now I invest to coin that proven and I know will give a profit.
Thanks for your feedback mate.

Same here for me as I invested in several ICOs in the past. It gets harder to find investors for ICOs but i do think that will be good for the general ICO community. At the end of the day new ICOs have to step up their game and work hard to convince investors. That as you mentioned would be the only way you would invest.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:35:52 PM

With the inception of IEOs, the attention of investors is gradually shifting away from ICOs and now everyone is chasing IEOs. I believe the era of ICO is almost over.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

Kind of yes. I am not a participant of ICO at this moment but I put some money in some IEOs. But that doesn't mean I always put all my money in it. But day by day it's harder to participate in this kind of IEOs cause the number of participants bare are too much high in the shoot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:22:15 AM

as of now, ico are still in the battle comparing with IEO is much better to take for granted. but there's some projects are still believing in the way of ICO to get more attracted by investors. they want authenticity.
That is what many people think about. Always make comparisons between ICO and IEO. Actually IEO is good and ICO is also good. For now it might not hurt to invest in ICO. Because some ICOs are still promising to invest. It is you who determines the direction of your investment.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:30:12 AM

Altcoins are not doing well at the moment and I do not see investing in ICO to be lucrative at this time, the sad experience with majority of ICO's had caused a huge lack of interest in them by investors, IEO's are a better, at least with a higher chance of getting listed on exchanges

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:34:13 AM

I am still investing in ICO but with very cautiously. But, in 2019 I have not invested yet for the ICO because still the bull is not come. In 2017 I had invested in 3 ICO and that are now in very loss even less than $1. So, am waiting after the market recover fully for the altcoins.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:49:08 AM

I am still investing in ICO but with very cautiously. But, in 2019 I have not invested yet for the ICO because still the bull is not come. In 2017 I had invested in 3 ICO and that are now in very loss even less than $1. So, am waiting after the market recover fully for the altcoins.
ICO changes since 2017 look very different from this year. however, ICO is indeed still quite appropriate to be developed, it's just that it is confused with the people who developed the project. for now, I see people are more interested in the IEO than ICO, especially if the sales are through binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: