Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know!  (Read 1660 times)
EzioAuditore9

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:35:41 AM

ICO's can be reborn if there is way we could make them more accountable and reliable. Many ICO's in the past have changed their T&C's for investors e.g QKC. Also, instant unlock and "Advisory Tokens" was a good way for them to dump on exchanges. If there was a way, we could hold the funds...like an escrow, we could perhaps make them more accountable. Pledgecamp is doing something in that direction where their backer insurance will act as an escrow. If it were to get adopted by VC's or in public sale; it could bring a paradigm shift in crypto investing.

There are couple of articles I wrote on Medium regarding this..

https://medium.com/@CryptoAssassin4/pledgecamp-crowdfunding-on-blockchain-bb9728ef70cf
https://medium.com/@CryptoAssassin4/pledgecamp-usecases-evaluating-the-potential-of-pledgecamp-to-emerge-as-a-decentralized-escrowe-c68213b93fd3

But yeah, for now, IEO's definitely are more safer and riper for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:07:12 AM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.

To restore investor confidence in the ICO project. I think it is very difficult because many ICOS are fake. This made many people disappointed because they lost their investment money and lost a lot of time. Until now I have not tried to re-invest in the ICO. I prefer to invest in the coins that are already in the crypto market.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:10:02 AM

now almost all projects that appear in this market have very weak teams that have practically no experience in cryptocurrency
you have an overly speculative valuer friend. maybe you see too many bad projects, try looking at some projects with development and a good team. You will be motivated to look for truly quality projects. whether ICO or IEO, pay attention to the project concept correctly.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:31:17 AM

ICOs are unlikely to be as popular as IEOs and STOs moving forward because these newer models can offer better quality, transparency, and compliance provided they are launched by a reputable exchange and you've done your due diligence to ensure it is legitimate and has a promising prospectus
Agree, they serve the investors, therefore they will get the trust from the investors.
It's a big money that are flowing in the crowdsale, therefore security and assurance are necessary, when it comes to investing in crypto, it's already considered a high risk investment, but if there's a way to minimize it, they will do it, and that's why IEO and STO were created and this really satisfied the investors needs.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:31:54 AM

ICOs are unlikely to be as popular as IEOs and STOs moving forward because these newer models can offer better quality, transparency, and compliance provided they are launched by a reputable exchange and you've done your due diligence to ensure it is legitimate and has a promising prospectus
In my opinion, ICO is worth following because of the opportunity to get cheap coin prices, where after being thrown into the crypto market prices can be expensive. Big profits can be obtained.
But now many ICOs fail because of various factors, such as fraud, not getting unprofessional investors or developers. Because of these various cases the stigma emerged that ICO was not profitable.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:33:40 AM

Many are now investing in IEO instead of ICO but as far as i am concern there are some ICO that are still worth investing because IEO is not much of a difference.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:37:25 AM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

It is really recovering because the IEO is helping the start-up market to be saved in the past. Sorry for potential projects but developed in 2018.
When the market deteriorates, the ideas are broken.
I am very happy now that IEO projects on good exchange have great purchasing power and that makes me happy. The profit was too great and it made the whole market grow strongly in the past time.
ICO will only live when combined with the IEO, we should only invest in such projects.

farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:41:50 AM

ICO projects which are unable to raise money in the past year but has good potential start to hold IEO campaign. Investors may be interested in such projects. Perhaps the classic ICO will remain in the past.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:47:30 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

as for me yea I still invest in ICOs as well as IEO. There are still some projects with potential which still runs ICO instead of an IEO and so far has successfully subscribed it's ICO fully. So yes I still join IEOs if I see a good one

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:49:00 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Peoples may more interesting to investing in IEO than ICO. I personally have no faith to most ICOs right now.
Some of them maybe are good projects, but the majority of ICOs are not worth to invest on.
If you have team and want to running ICO, you better hold for IEO in some popular exchanges to invite investors.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:55:01 AM

Already we have seen many people lost their patience after investing in the ICO, which ICO's are not going to be beneficial for us any more. Now, most people are showing more interest in the IEO's which exchange are taking part to research about the companies. So it is good to invest in IEO's instead of ICO's.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:40:44 AM

there are some are really interesting and it can have good reputation in the future, thats the sign that im going to invest a good amount to gain enough profit. but, in time i dont get interest the current ico's today.
ICO is becoming something else really, and it is not that we don’t have viable projects, we have, there are lots of projects with quality team and very quality product, but this issue of dumping is really killing ICO, and I would not really blame investors, investor are now dumping coin as soon as they enter exchange for both the good and the bad projects which was as a result of the damage scammers has done to their mind about ICOs.

Investors would no longer see these projects as long term projects again, but a short term one, now that the system is like this, any project that really wants to survive needs to cut some of these their bonuses down too.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:30:06 PM

I investing ICO before, but disappointed I'm not gaining profit because of the bear market, but I don't know if is still good to invest now in ICO, many investors prefer to IEO because less risk of scam.

There are currently many ICOs, but I recommend not to invest in ICO, because it takes a lot of time to learn. In the meantime, you just need to be lucky when investing in IEO, because if you are lucky you will buy IEO and profit a few times.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:53:48 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Previously yes but now I don't have any investment in any ICOs. I'm still not recovered from my previous investment because of this bearish market condition so I decided not to invest anymore until I recovered my losses. Right now, I'm joining bounty campaigns that promote ICOs. For me its better doing campaigns because I don't have to invest any money on it, so I don't have anything to lose.

SaidNurs

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:13:23 PM

In my opinion, ICO still has the potential, because it has many, new ICO-ICOs that have sprung up with various kinds of benefits offered. But still using it before before following it, because there are many scammers to use ICO

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:39:11 PM

I have not invest in ico. after several times invest in ico and never profit always lose even lost so my money.  I have never dared to try to invest again in ico.  now I don't know about the latest ico updates which are good and profitable.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:39:48 PM

I do not want to invest in ICO today. I spend more and more time at IEO. I want to catch the moment. Until such time as IEO will start the same hype as ICO.

Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:51:19 PM

In my opinion, ICO still has the potential, because it has many, new ICO-ICOs that have sprung up with various kinds of benefits offered. But still using it before before following it, because there are many scammers to use ICO
Yeah you right, not all ICO is just scam and ICO still have potential to make a good profit.
99% ICO scam in 2018 research is hoax, in my research ICO scam is hit 55% that mean almost half of them all is real and get success.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:58:29 PM

For the current encryption market. ICO has lost its market. There is growing distrust and lack of interest in ICOs. More and more people are looking for more reliable ways to invest. IEO,STO, for example.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:21:48 PM

I have seen a couple of ICO projects and I doubt if they are actually raising the required funds, a lot of faith have been lost already and the new catch is IEO. It may be difficult to realize quarter of what it used to be before its decline. One or two hugely successful type of ICO's may bring back the energy but until then, I am on the observing side

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: