Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know!  (Read 1660 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:57:14 PM

I am not currently investing into ICOs, I am now more focused on collecting more Bitcoins. But I try to earn some tokens in signature campaigns. (I am doing it for few years and this year is the worst one.)

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

Well, ICOs are down and are not paying as before so this already has a negative effects on there project. I do participate in in ICOs but not as for.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:16:43 PM

Without any doubt I am still investing in crypto projects and in ICOs as well. It is pretty hard to find good projects that are not holding an IEO but it is possible, you just need to invest some more time in searching for them.
Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:30:31 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
Currently ICO projects are no longer paying attention. ICO projects often do not bring positive confidence to investors now. If you want your project to be successful, please contact the exchange companies such as Bibox, Gate.io, MXC, Huobi global, to get support for IEO. If your project is not qualified, you will not be able to promote it.
You should try contacting them to find out the shortcomings of the project.

I do agree especially on the core problem you named which is "no positive confidence to investors" i think ICOs can still be successful but they have to do much more public relations meaning talking to investors explaining everything, answering question etc. Thats the only way to gain trust back into ICOs.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:38:14 PM

Without any doubt I am still investing in crypto projects and in ICOs as well. It is pretty hard to find good projects that are not holding an IEO but it is possible, you just need to invest some more time in searching for them.

Yes i do think their are legit project and as you said and i mentioned that to some one else too, you have to to perfect research and take your time. I believe that then you are able to find great projects Wink
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
Initial exchange offering [ieo] is the new trend ... investors like my self don't trust teams offering icos.. plus if you ever change your mind and decide to do an ico.. make sure it's an exchange with a good reputation
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:57:25 PM

Investment rise on IEO for any projects. 2018 ICO are scams and scammers took that benefits. I didn't invest in ICO, I'll do in IEO if do in future.

I would be carefull to say all ICOs are scams, as i invested myself in ICOs that launched succesful products. Or do you say such negative things as you launch a STO currently  Grin just checked your webiste Wink
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:10:11 PM

I am not currently investing into ICOs, I am now more focused on collecting more Bitcoins. But I try to earn some tokens in signature campaigns. (I am doing it for few years and this year is the worst one.)

Collecting more Bitcoins is same i do at the moment because the 8k at the moment is still a cheap price if you look 10 years ahead Wink
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:36:32 PM

No, and I have not. I think they are too unpredictable. Most aren’t open to US investors. Often the price comes down after ICO below the ICO price. They are hard to buy. Not one is the same process as the other. I don’t think the risk is worth the potential as it will take a long time for BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, EOS and XLM to catch on, let alone some niche ICO.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:41:31 PM

No, and I have not. I think they are too unpredictable. Most aren’t open to US investors. Often the price comes down after ICO below the ICO price. They are hard to buy. Not one is the same process as the other. I don’t think the risk is worth the potential as it will take a long time for BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, EOS and XLM to catch on, let alone some niche ICO.

So how are you investing at the moment ?
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:43:02 PM

In the best of times, investing in ico was not always a successful undertaking, but now it looks even more dangerous, so I would abstain Huh

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:45:25 PM

I have never participated in ICo, considering that I currently don't have the capital to take part in the ICO. currently in the IEO and STO trends. ICO is rarely in demand at the moment but there are still things that are running right now. I see there are those who participate in ICO with a minimum of 1 ethereum to be able to invest in the ICO.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:46:22 PM

ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Some people don't really care about the ICO project or it's vision. They just want their investment to get doubled or tripled in a matter of days. They just invest for the sake of instant returns. These are the same people who complain later if the token price crashed below ICO price.

Blah blah
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:48:52 PM

I have never participated in ICo, considering that I currently don't have the capital to take part in the ICO. currently in the IEO and STO trends. ICO is rarely in demand at the moment but there are still things that are running right now. I see there are those who participate in ICO with a minimum of 1 ethereum to be able to invest in the ICO.

I think an investement of 1ETH isnt bad. thats around 250 dollar and much better than investing a couple of thousand dollar per ICO.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:50:50 PM

For the sake of statistics, I will make my contribution, I don’t invest in ICO at all. It was always scary to leave your money there forever.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:54:05 PM

No buddy i am currently not investing because it is not easy to find good icos nowadays secondly my previous ico investments from over a year are still stuck and i will only exit after they come into profit and only when i get some profit only then i can consider to invest in new icos.

Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:55:29 PM

ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Some people don't really care about the ICO project or it's vision. They just want their investment to get doubled or tripled in a matter of days. They just invest for the sake of instant returns. These are the same people who complain later if the token price crashed below ICO price.

Couldnt agree more with you!
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:55:44 PM

For now, I don't think I'm interested in investing in  ICO. Because learning from experience, many ICOs are scam and run away from investors' money. I think, ICO is currently not an attraction for investors, and I am more interested in investing in the IEO especially the IEO in large exchanges

sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:56:26 PM

Most ICOs I have invested in, though looked very promising fron the start, failed to rise above their ICO price and hence made some loss. I have personally lost interest in ICO and would rather wait till the coin hits the market and begin to do well before I buy

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:00:29 PM

With the inception of IEOs, Initial Coin offerings are becoming unattractive to the crypto investors and so most them now prefer the initial exchange offering to ICOs. But there are still some few ICOs that are able to raise enough funds launch the project

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: