Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know!  (Read 1660 times)
Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:30:15 PM

Me personally, I'm investing in IEOs instead. The fact that IEOs are on trend and ICOs are becoming more and more boring with old concepts, unnoticeable amateur team and unreal white papers... Yes market's up trend will take ICOs back but it's not the right time yet. Bitcoin should move higher to attract old and new investors. Since old investors have already know about ICOs situation, new investors are very important.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:48:10 PM

Me personally, I'm investing in IEOs instead. The fact that IEOs are on trend and ICOs are becoming more and more boring with old concepts, unnoticeable amateur team and unreal white papers... Yes market's up trend will take ICOs back but it's not the right time yet. Bitcoin should move higher to attract old and new investors. Since old investors have already know about ICOs situation, new investors are very important.

Thank you for your Feedback,

The question i am asking myself is, that the IEO gives the exchanges to much power and as they want to earn money too reports have been coming up that wont be safe hitting scams in the IEO process too.

I do agree that most ICOs have been really bad lately. The whitepapers and especially the websites look so bad that only amatuer could have done it.

I think it just takes more time to find the right ICOs dont you think so? -
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:51:11 PM

The days of ICO are gone and dont think it will be back in the days of crypto as we are getting advance in every day by day activities , ieo has taken over from ICO which even prevent investors from being scam by unknown developers .

I dont even think about it for second time if I should invest as the time for it has gone , its glory days has gone and forever it shall but now we are in IEO stages which I believe will at least try to drive the community clean .
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:57:53 PM

The days of ICO are gone and dont think it will be back in the days of crypto as we are getting advance in every day by day activities , ieo has taken over from ICO which even prevent investors from being scam by unknown developers .

I dont even think about it for second time if I should invest as the time for it has gone , its glory days has gone and forever it shall but now we are in IEO stages which I believe will at least try to drive the community clean .

may i ask which IEO Platforms you suggest as i could see you promote a project from Kasackstan doing an IEO.

I would be interested to know which IEO Platforms you suggest for an upcoming project Smiley
Soyen

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:04:45 PM

I believe that epoch of ICO's gone. Especially after so huge amount of scams.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

for ICO it is still unpredictable, many investors think that choosing the IEO rather than the ICO should be a lesson for the ICO team they have a lot of thinking about going to projects that are more modern and certainly avoid the SCAM. so the problem of revival is still unpredictable.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:07:39 PM

For now I am not investing in ICO, and now i am prefer to invest in the IEO. IEO is more simple than ICO and i think invest in IEO project is more profitable.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kryptic123

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:20:49 PM

ICOs are dead. IEOs are the new trend. I doubt there is any project doing ICO currently.
IEOs solves the most important need of participants, that is immediate liquidity. So all are behind it.

Thanks for the Feedback, do you think that the trust can be gained back?
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:22:21 PM

But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:27:18 PM

The only ICO i invested 150$ in this year is miracle tele project simply because on confused how good the project is ,very real with great idea ,better than bubbletone project ,I will only keep invest in any project if its worth it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:28:45 PM

I have never invested in ICO, I am still afraid to invest in ICO. but now I don't have the capital to take part in the ICO, if I have capital, I will invest in ICO BCNEX.

Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:30:33 PM

But why you need for quick liquidity of token? A new project should carry an important idea and have a strong team to implement it and not to give an opportunity to sell quickly your tokens
Thats what i was thinking too. The risk to scam and get really fast money is the same with IEO as we never know how carefully the exchanges evaluate the applicants. A ICO needs to explain itsfelf for a longer time and needs to build a community and that what its all about Wink
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:41:18 PM

In my list I don't have ICO who are willing to invest anymore it because they can cause only a problem to me ICO because a lot of scam happens.

IEO is more the choices of the people and even me I recommend to invest or to choose the IEO now it can help to our money to grow .

Choosing ICO now is a crazy thing and we know ICo before is risky but now they become very risky and this a friend reminder to everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:41:29 PM

I have never invested in ICO, I am still afraid to invest in ICO. but now I don't have the capital to take part in the ICO, if I have capital, I will invest in ICO BCNEX.

I Like your point because i do the same. I do invest in projects that are worth it and after doing a proper research i believe finding good ICOs is possible dont you think so ?
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:43:24 PM

at this time I have not invested in ico, because all ico have experienced a very drastic drop in prices when entering the market, I prefer to buy on a new exchanger

suryapro

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:47:09 PM

Because it is too ICO project that ends with a SCAM, it will be better if the project owners to think of a more tangible way that can be shown to investors if the project they currently have is not a Scam project.
Maybe if indeed the project carrying out the ICO is real, of course all of this will restore the trust of the Investors to be able to participate at ICO with great enthusiasm.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:50:34 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Currently ICO projects are no longer paying attention. ICO projects often do not bring positive confidence to investors now. If you want your project to be successful, please contact the exchange companies such as Bibox, Gate.io, MXC, Huobi global, to get support for IEO. If your project is not qualified, you will not be able to promote it.
You should try contacting them to find out the shortcomings of the project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:52:09 PM

ICO era is over, now we meet IEO era, Many people prefer investing in IEO than ICO because IEO is most hyped and the chance to get profit is higher than ICO.
Thanks to the IEO that make people interest to invest in cryptocurrency again...
Also, IEO is a new way to double your money...  Grin
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:57:14 PM

I am not currently investing into ICOs, I am now more focused on collecting more Bitcoins. But I try to earn some tokens in signature campaigns. (I am doing it for few years and this year is the worst one.)

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

Well, ICOs are down and are not paying as before so this already has a negative effects on there project. I do participate in in ICOs but not as for.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:16:43 PM

Without any doubt I am still investing in crypto projects and in ICOs as well. It is pretty hard to find good projects that are not holding an IEO but it is possible, you just need to invest some more time in searching for them.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:30:31 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Currently ICO projects are no longer paying attention. ICO projects often do not bring positive confidence to investors now. If you want your project to be successful, please contact the exchange companies such as Bibox, Gate.io, MXC, Huobi global, to get support for IEO. If your project is not qualified, you will not be able to promote it.
You should try contacting them to find out the shortcomings of the project.

I do agree especially on the core problem you named which is "no positive confidence to investors" i think ICOs can still be successful but they have to do much more public relations meaning talking to investors explaining everything, answering question etc. Thats the only way to gain trust back into ICOs.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:38:14 PM

Without any doubt I am still investing in crypto projects and in ICOs as well. It is pretty hard to find good projects that are not holding an IEO but it is possible, you just need to invest some more time in searching for them.

Yes i do think their are legit project and as you said and i mentioned that to some one else too, you have to to perfect research and take your time. I believe that then you are able to find great projects Wink
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Initial exchange offering [ieo] is the new trend ... investors like my self don't trust teams offering icos.. plus if you ever change your mind and decide to do an ico.. make sure it's an exchange with a good reputation
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:57:25 PM

Investment rise on IEO for any projects. 2018 ICO are scams and scammers took that benefits. I didn't invest in ICO, I'll do in IEO if do in future.

I would be carefull to say all ICOs are scams, as i invested myself in ICOs that launched succesful products. Or do you say such negative things as you launch a STO currently  Grin just checked your webiste Wink
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:10:11 PM

I am not currently investing into ICOs, I am now more focused on collecting more Bitcoins. But I try to earn some tokens in signature campaigns. (I am doing it for few years and this year is the worst one.)

Collecting more Bitcoins is same i do at the moment because the 8k at the moment is still a cheap price if you look 10 years ahead Wink
KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:36:32 PM

No, and I have not. I think they are too unpredictable. Most aren’t open to US investors. Often the price comes down after ICO below the ICO price. They are hard to buy. Not one is the same process as the other. I don’t think the risk is worth the potential as it will take a long time for BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, EOS and XLM to catch on, let alone some niche ICO.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:41:31 PM

No, and I have not. I think they are too unpredictable. Most aren’t open to US investors. Often the price comes down after ICO below the ICO price. They are hard to buy. Not one is the same process as the other. I don’t think the risk is worth the potential as it will take a long time for BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, EOS and XLM to catch on, let alone some niche ICO.

So how are you investing at the moment ?
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:43:02 PM

In the best of times, investing in ico was not always a successful undertaking, but now it looks even more dangerous, so I would abstain Huh

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:45:25 PM

I have never participated in ICo, considering that I currently don't have the capital to take part in the ICO. currently in the IEO and STO trends. ICO is rarely in demand at the moment but there are still things that are running right now. I see there are those who participate in ICO with a minimum of 1 ethereum to be able to invest in the ICO.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:46:22 PM

Some people don't really care about the ICO project or it's vision. They just want their investment to get doubled or tripled in a matter of days. They just invest for the sake of instant returns. These are the same people who complain later if the token price crashed below ICO price.

Blah blah
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:48:52 PM

I have never participated in ICo, considering that I currently don't have the capital to take part in the ICO. currently in the IEO and STO trends. ICO is rarely in demand at the moment but there are still things that are running right now. I see there are those who participate in ICO with a minimum of 1 ethereum to be able to invest in the ICO.

I think an investement of 1ETH isnt bad. thats around 250 dollar and much better than investing a couple of thousand dollar per ICO.
Anatolich

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:50:50 PM

For the sake of statistics, I will make my contribution, I don’t invest in ICO at all. It was always scary to leave your money there forever.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:54:05 PM

No buddy i am currently not investing because it is not easy to find good icos nowadays secondly my previous ico investments from over a year are still stuck and i will only exit after they come into profit and only when i get some profit only then i can consider to invest in new icos.

Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:55:29 PM

Some people don't really care about the ICO project or it's vision. They just want their investment to get doubled or tripled in a matter of days. They just invest for the sake of instant returns. These are the same people who complain later if the token price crashed below ICO price.

Couldnt agree more with you!
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:55:44 PM

For now, I don't think I'm interested in investing in  ICO. Because learning from experience, many ICOs are scam and run away from investors' money. I think, ICO is currently not an attraction for investors, and I am more interested in investing in the IEO especially the IEO in large exchanges

sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:56:26 PM

Most ICOs I have invested in, though looked very promising fron the start, failed to rise above their ICO price and hence made some loss. I have personally lost interest in ICO and would rather wait till the coin hits the market and begin to do well before I buy

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:00:29 PM

With the inception of IEOs, Initial Coin offerings are becoming unattractive to the crypto investors and so most them now prefer the initial exchange offering to ICOs. But there are still some few ICOs that are able to raise enough funds launch the project

kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:20:01 PM

now I am still investing in the ICO but I always sort in determining investment land because we know that there are so many ICOs who are not serious and only intend to get big capital without realizing their initial goals. In fact, I almost think that the ICO will soon be forgotten and everyone starts to focus on the IEO.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:23:13 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

ICOs for me are just a thing of the past, they no longer have an audience that is able to support it and push the tokens in order to make significant profit from them, since 2018 the market has started getting flooded with shitcoins that have no new ideas to add to the market, they are just for an attempt to make profit and if they don't work thier developers just ditch them and quit with all the people's money, and so many of them lead to people to lose trust in this market, and so the ICO is no longer as good.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:50:13 PM

I invest in new projects, but already through IEO. IEO is an excellent opportunity to earn now. All IEO which passed on Binance made excellent profit for the investors. I advise all to participate in IEO while there is such opportunity.

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:53:27 PM

I will invest in ICO if I find a suitable project. This year I have already invested once and I hope that the project will be successful. Despite the large number of bad projects, I think that something good can still be found. And I think it’s not important whether the project runs ICO or goes on IEO, the main thing is that its creators believe in their idea, be as open and purposeful as possible.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:58:50 PM

I will invest in ICO if I find a suitable project. This year I have already invested once and I hope that the project will be successful. Despite the large number of bad projects, I think that something good can still be found. And I think it’s not important whether the project runs ICO or goes on IEO, the main thing is that its creators believe in their idea, be as open and purposeful as possible.

Glad you mention this, as i do currently have the feeling everyone jumped on the IEO train.

I tottally agree with your comment and thing that their are still great projects out their.

Cheers
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:02:55 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Investors aren't responding to ICO sales currently, i observe IEO is what in vogue currently, i will advise you to tell you are working with to consider raising their fund with IEO instead of relying on ICO.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:19:30 PM

This question has always been asked in several crypto communities, but my response has always been as it is. Whenever the word investing comes into mind, what you should be thinking of is research and hard work. With proper research combined with hard work into an ICO project, you can pick the best out of the shits. Investing = Research and they go hand in hand, do a proper research and invest when your research proves you to.

Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:26:40 PM

Nah i am investing after ICO if the project is good enough
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:27:36 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

A big "NO" investing to ICO right now is wasting of time and money because theres no good ICO that launch in the market most of them are turning to scam promissing to make a real product but in the end of token sales project owner and team will be gone.
Its better to invest or participant to IEO in Binance and Houbi because it have a good ROI.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:41:31 PM

For me, I am currently not investing in ICO because I see it as archaic way of raising fund now. IEO has taken over everything and investors are happy with it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:38:47 PM

Absolutely not! IEO is the new buzz and truly worthy of the hype. This not only provide decent opportunity for investments but mostly guaranteed to offer better returns on investments than the ICOs. IEO offers more security and better confidence on the part of the investors than ICO could ever offer. ICOs have proven to be rip offs and I wouldn't advice anyone to take ICOs seriously anymore.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:04:49 PM

After being taught lessons in ICOs as well as being aware of the fraudulent activities within it, I don't think I will have anything to do with it henceforth. Instead, IEOs serves or offers a better chance now.
Taking a closer look you will understand that most investors have migrated fully to IEOs thus the reason for no much information or activity in ICOs again.

bttmember

Activity: 938

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:15:42 PM

Obviouslyinvesting but only in handful of them now and now im more interested in dividend paying or profit sharing platforms or security tokens because im of the view that utility tokens are not backed by anything so their value growth can take long time and struggle whereas security tokens are backed by project ownership and decision making rights which is way better and satisfying for investors.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:21:05 PM

Never again will I get involved with ICOs. I have learnt the neccessry lessons and have moved on.
Last year was the worst year for investors as they were repeatedly scammed by ICOs with only few paying off, and which is why ICOs were abandoned last year while moving over to IEOs. And since this year, IEOs have taken the lead while offering better fund raising processes.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:28:04 PM

now I am still investing in the ICO but I always sort in determining investment land because we know that there are so many ICOs who are not serious and only intend to get big capital without realizing their initial goals. In fact, I almost think that the ICO will soon be forgotten and everyone starts to focus on the IEO.
And what are your successes over the past six months of investing in ico ? I stopped investing after the beginning of the summer of 2018 , now only in ieo I go as here you can make good money!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:34:21 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

I'm have stayed away entirely from investing in ICOs, unless for a few projects that I find to be really promising after checking their whitepaper, team profile and mvp, I decide to invest in some of them.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:47:08 PM

And what are your successes over the past six months of investing in ico ? I stopped investing after the beginning of the summer of 2018 , now only in ieo I go as here you can make good money!
I think the benefits from the ICO are not too much now because investment in the ICO is too long to wait to be able to enter the exchange, it is better to be an IEO participant than to be a participant from the ICO.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:51:26 PM

No am not, I stopped late last year and wasn't surprised when most investors stopped and moved on with IEOs. It even got to an extent that most projects with plans of ICO had to change over to IEOs because they were aware of investors decisions.
In my understanding, I think the time of ICOs has ended it is now all about IEOs.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:53:17 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

in my opinion, investors have lost confidence to investing in ICO, because from 2018 until now many ICO have failed (not reaching softcap) and even some ICO are scam, so investor become lazy to invest in ICO and choose to invest in altcoin that already has a project and of course is already listed on exchange.

carrigan

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:24:12 PM

Actually, so far, I never invest in such ICO or IEO tokens. However, I got the tokens or coins from the bounty rewards. Not all of the coins are worthy and some of them were sold successfully.
I think that worthy or not token or coin from ICO depends on how we analyze the project, whether they are promising or not, trusted or not. We can see the prospect of the coins in at least a year later to see the development of the project and coins.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:38:07 PM

ICO era is over, now we meet IEO era, Many people prefer investing in IEO than ICO because IEO is most hyped and the chance to get profit is higher than ICO.
Thanks to the IEO that make people interest to invest in cryptocurrency again...
Also, IEO is a new way to double your money...  Grin

why are you so confident that IEO can double your money? i've joined some IEO but no one guaranteed us that it can double our money. it depends on the market. as far as i know, IEO will guaranteed you that their token will be listed in exchange that sell their token. meanwhile, most of ICO never listed on market, even they scammed us. so, the IEO token still valueable than ICO. I never invest my money again on ICO, it scammed me so many times. now i prefer to invest my money on IEO and STO.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:41:20 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Presently in the crypto community, I am of the opinion that ICOs has been sidelined and IEO has rapidly taken over its place. Most project no longer patronize ICO for raising funds, they prefer to on exchange platforms to do that which has recorded a high level of success especially those conducted on top exchanges.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:17:24 AM

ICO is dead now. The opportunity for resurrection is still there but projects simply have to put forth more initial effort than before.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:32:11 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

I don't think so, because ICO has been replaced by the IEO, honestly the IEO is the same as the old method, which uses ecrow services, but the IEO is now more attractive and looks promising (held by an exchange) and certainly every investor wants to be safer and more comfortable every investment. I am only interested in the bonuses that are given ICO only, take profit of it and leave it, not to hold it.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:34:56 AM

I invest in new projects, but already through IEO. IEO is an excellent opportunity to earn now. All IEO which passed on Binance made excellent profit for the investors. I advise all to participate in IEO while there is such opportunity.
It is more suitable to invest in IEO because it is offered already on exchange where you can trust that it is listed and already have value in the market unlike ICO that you are not sure if it will give you a return because even on the middle, it stops suddenly. More opportunity comes from IEO.

Indrawan77

Merit: 516

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:40:57 AM

No I don't invest in ICO anymore and most of the people are avoiding ICO now, the reputation of ICO is not too good anymore, so in order to attract investors you need to work harder, promotion is the most common way, giving airdrop and if possible implementing your coin into real life usage will give more positive point
drumamat

Activity: 1193

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:47:57 AM

ICO, in principle, did not disappear.As we can see and analyze recently, even with such a large number of ICO, there are quite successful ones.Personally, I invest only in private sales.The amount can be different and $ 100 and $ 500.But I try not to invest more than$ 1000.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:39:48 PM

Now very few people invest. And if they invest something completely unknowing people.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
SwiggHeart

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:43:40 PM

Now very few people invest. And if they invest something completely unknowing people.
Yeah, definitely. If they were mentioned that there are some peoples have invested in a big amount, you can just don't trust them. Especially in this era where ICO is most probably scam.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:49:08 PM

now that I have started leaving the ico project, for me to invest directly by buying some potential coins that have already been registered in the market is the first choice. I invest in coins that already have big names so that their reputation is no doubt. investing must require skill and financial skills, so we must be prepared when we want to enter the investment world and try our luck by buying coins. buy the right coin with the right amount, lots of calculations that we have to study well.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:53:06 PM

Usually when people invest in the ICO, they certainly don't want to publish how much they invest because they don't want people to know that. And the size of the investment is certainly different from everyone. Because someone's assets may not be the same for investing. And one more thing, it all depends on each investor what amount is invested.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:04:21 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

I only invested once and after that, I'm not thinking of investing anymore, my investment is locked and I would have to wait for months because the dev announced that they will first develop their product before listing their coin, and this enough reason not to invest anymore.
mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:08:19 PM

Indeed the rise of projects created problems too for both investors and bounty hunters. There are not so many alternatives for improving the quality of of projects except the exchange offered token sales. Main focus is to get more money (BTC) and it does not matter how they do it after one point.
thefaucetrunner

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:15:22 PM

whatever people say, i still investing in ICO. yes i know the risk from investing in ICO was too high since many ICO are dead, doesnt run as what developer planned in rundown or even cant attract more investor or doesnt reach the softcap target. i think the problem with ICO, people nowadays getting bored with it, they dont want to waste their money and avoiding scam which is the highest risk from ICO. But, if you really can find very good and potential ICO with brekthrough project, this will become the easiest way to make profit, and it depends on how good developer to manage the ICO and bring it as friendly project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:25:29 PM

making investments at this moment of cryptocurrency is good and opportunities are very good so now investors are investing in many altcoins and they are buying from ieo the new trend of fundraising but i still want ico because there are much many potential projects that re launching ico like the Dencoin tokens.
akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

frankly I don't trust the investment on ICO again but the opportunity is always there for everyone but my confidence level was little bit reduced in this type of investment otherwise if you have the confidence in new projects then you can definitely invest on them

zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:40:54 PM

No, my previous tokens was not valuable till now so they are worthless when it can become a worth token only I trust the investment on ICO's again otherwise I don't have an idea about the new investment in this

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:43:07 PM

In my last two bounties, I invested my time and my money. I have big hopes for my current bounty campaign, except I participate in bounty I invested some money too. You are free to check it out, Bitbond is STO, the first German company that is going into the blockchain. Global lending platform with potentially great future, how to miss that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:46:36 PM

No I don't invest in ICO anymore and most of the people are avoiding ICO now, the reputation of ICO is not too good anymore, so in order to attract investors you need to work harder, promotion is the most common way, giving airdrop and if possible implementing your coin into real life usage will give more positive point
Since most of the investors already divert their attentions with IEO's they simply forget about ICO's as results is no longer favoring their investment,
if you wanted to make some good attentions make sure to have a clear plans and provide real usage of your projects and what will be the good additions
of this project around the industry.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:51:17 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Not myself personally but there are lot of people still investing on ICO projects that is why new ICOs keep popping up everyday.But if you are part of ICO team you need to have strong determination about making the project successful and developed no matter of how many people following which is the thing more important for an ICO project because lot of team just  don't make it developed if they are not getting their desired profits.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:06:46 PM

No not for now. I haven't invested in ICOs for sometime now due to their poor security system and its invasion of fraudsters and scammers. I believe it has also turned other investors off.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:03:46 PM

Icos are not in vogue anymore and the last bearish market coupled with a lot of scam projects have eroded the value and integrity of ICOs which is why investors are going with IEOs because it's safe,it's the exchange conducting it so I'm not participating in ICO anymore I'm more confident with IEOs thanks
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:09:18 PM

ICO are over and its new era ,era of IEO totally its the same i mean the same projects they just have changed the way of fundraising so if you got good to invest in the project then no matter its and ICO or Ieo, its worth if project is legit and real-life working.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:28:47 PM

For now, I have quit ICO investment. If you ask yourself, will ICO rise? It is likely to be small, because investors switch to choosing a more feasible place and avoid SCAM. Last year I invested more than $ 2500 in 2 ICO project sites. I don't want to repeat in the same place.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:42:21 PM

No not for now. I haven't invested in ICOs for sometime now due to their poor security system and its invasion of fraudsters and scammers. I believe it has also turned other investors off.
the same that we do at this time I still follow ico even though many ico in it are just scams and many that make investors afraid to follow ico and for now I have to be more careful and careful in choosing ico that I will follow
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:45:28 PM

Honestly speaking, I have no interest in investing a project during ICO period. Based from my experience, if I will see a really promising and great project, I would just wait for them to list in exchanges and buy from dumpers. Usually it will fall to about 10% of the ICO price. So why would I risk my investments during ICO, in which, I can gain more profit by trading of this coin?
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:47:56 PM

ICO are over and its new era ,era of IEO totally its the same i mean the same projects they just have changed the way of fundraising so if you got good to invest in the project then no matter its and ICO or Ieo, its worth if project is legit and real-life working.
The problem is that most of the good project are using IEO because they got indirectly advertised by the popular exchanges. The good project will have no problem doing verification and many things because they are legit unlike the fishy ones. It's like a filter for legit project and not. Although I'm not saying that all ICO is bad. I'm just saying people prefer IEO nowaday.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:50:46 PM

For now, I have quit ICO investment. If you ask yourself, will ICO rise? It is likely to be small, because investors switch to choosing a more feasible place and avoid SCAM. Last year I invested more than $ 2500 in 2 ICO project sites. I don't want to repeat in the same place.
ICO is currently less attractive so many people no longer invest there because the opportunities are very small.
although not all ICO projects are bad, but it is very doubtful to be there because the risk is big, to choose a truly good project is very difficult.

the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:56:38 PM

For now, I stop investing in ICO because I feel disappointed when I buy tokens at ICO, so I have to wait very long to be able to sell assets, especially because the price of tokens when entering the market always gets a very bad price so it is more profitable when we buy when entering the market, therefore I better follow the price at the beginning of the market list and hold it at a very cheap price.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:46:06 PM

I personally still participate in ICO even though what I get is not so great and I have to be more selective and do a lot of research on ico which I will follow later and I am sure that in the future ico will be even better and many investors will follow ico for their investment
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:53:21 PM

The IEO might be better now, unless there are some promising ico.
BCNEX is becoming a popular ico today, probably the best ico of the year.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:54:55 PM

I personally still participate in ICO even though what I get is not so great and I have to be more selective and do a lot of research on ico which I will follow later and I am sure that in the future ico will be even better and many investors will follow ico for their investment
It actually, isn't the end of ICO  as put into conclusion cause we know that some of them still worthy for investment but somehow, more investors think of its negative as in general. It really affects the community of what it shown last year and such thing turn their mind into looking IEO rather than of choosing ICO today.

@OP, if you ask that ICO will regain trust from investors, well that's difficult to answer cause we can't push them to trust again.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:29:52 AM

so far I have not invested in ICOs since IEO I invested, because IEO investments are more profitable than investing in ICOs because the larger the cost.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
panapi3200

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:51:53 AM

It's kind of an interesting thing about ieo these days and I do expect a lot of positive results after those rising project coming in this year. From previous years I used to participate those ico projects but nothing's commendable results happened. Failure on expectations is the outcome, which took a lot of months to wait or even a year after.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 12:52:33 AM

Yes, I am still but not as active as before, where before I invest on 2 to 4 coins a month, but now I only invest when I see good coin but not with a huge amount,I am part of the group of investors that were burned when these scammers start coming in the ICO and ruin it.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:31:01 AM

As long as the project has a potentials to give opportunity to anyone, why not.
although, nowadays it can't deny that scam ico was still there were up to now it is
really exist because of the scammer behind the project. Just be observant and careful
in everything you do,..
yokai21

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:29:57 AM

I'm still investing in ICOs even though it's just a little bit bigger than IEO but I'm also sure that when the ICOs get rid of it, it's a big money I can earn.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:09:27 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

i stopped investing and the big percentage of investors also stopped choosing ICO as a platform to invest, majority of them shifted to IEO but there are still good projects that prefer to use the ICO system but they are so rare but don't give up on ICO if you have a good project and ICO is the right platform then proceed.

Aldrinx00

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:19:50 AM

Never invested on ICOS especially because most of them are fake or just want go scam people, how many ICOS had successfully finished their fund raising and developed their product? I think none so better to choose to participate on IEO only on binance because its an easy profit and the most trusted exchange.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:23:28 AM

Hell no!

Ever since I knew ICOs I've never invested a single amount of my money on it, I did participate to its bounty campaigns though but investing is not my type and so far all of the ICOs that I participated with since 2017 isn't successful now so it's not worth our time.

I know that there are still a few of companies that are building with a good mission and vision about their coin but it's so hard to find now and if there is you need a good amount of money to earn in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:52:16 AM

I honest since a lot of fraud ico personally I am a little hesitant to take part in it. yes maybe there are some that are eligible to follow but I have not found a quality ico or at least worthy of being followed. I currently prefer the IEO
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:39:12 AM

I myself have not invested in a new project. I am now more focused on trading on new coins or tokens in exchange. for the short term sometimes the new coin has a very large trade, and it will be very profitable for me.
catsmile

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:42:32 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Although I lost faith in ICOs, I still invested in a few projects if I found it to be potential. For example, Bcnex. It's a potential project about exchange
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:44:38 AM

Although I lost faith in ICOs, I still invested in a few projects if I found it to be potential. For example, Bcnex. It's a potential project about exchange
some ICOs still seem to get support from investors. I myself believe that this ICO system can be improved with better regulation. and it will make the ICO organizer project really a really good project.

Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:48:32 AM

I not investing in the ICO anymore. I prefer to invest in the IEO.
it will give profit 2x or 3x.
bennguyen

Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:52:59 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

I think ICO's glorious period was over when it failed or scammed with investors. Now people are more interested in IEO.
Hanvis

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:04:26 AM

I have not participated in the ico's since last year. I did not participate because I do not find interesting projects for myself.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:11:52 AM

a bad experience had happened to me at that time, which caused a big loss in ico and it made me feel hesitant to invest again here, but that doesn't mean ico is DEAD maybe next time I will reinvest in ico when I see ico really worth to investing.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:17:37 AM

The image of ICOs has already been stained and already quite difficult to convince investors to invest specially those who’ve experienced failures in ICOs but still, we can’t deny that there are still reputable and trustworthy projects that conduct ICOs. I still do trust some ICOs but in very rare projects. It depends on my analysis and what my intuition is telling me.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:11:57 AM

The image of ICOs has already been stained and already quite difficult to convince investors to invest specially those who’ve experienced failures in ICOs but still, we can’t deny that there are still reputable and trustworthy projects that conduct ICOs. I still do trust some ICOs but in very rare projects. It depends on my analysis and what my intuition is telling me.
it's hard to believe if something bad has happened, and to come back again takes time and it's not easy to trust easily.
maybe not all ICO projects are bad but bad projects and many scams have left many ICOs, negative news continues to spread.
it makes many people no longer believe so they don't invest there anymore.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:34:02 PM

No, it is weird, I invest in IEOs, because it is up to date and it is less risky for people to buy on IEO.
I think you guys better avoid ICOs, this format has gone away

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:36:52 PM

You can still invest in ICOs, you just need to carefully study every project that interests you, even though IEO is now much more popular and profitable, but many companies still do ICOs and reaching softcaps and hardcaps.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

PHORE

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:04:58 PM

I'm still joining the project but I just choose the tokens and projects that I'm dealing with because many scam projects that come in handy if it's not a scam becomes a dead project.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 01:56:19 PM

I guess investors these days are super speculative with the market, IEO seems a better choice with ensured volume, listing and reputation. Yet for some financial product yes as institutional project with good records looking to expand through ICOs is still viable. Honestly aint nobody wanna keep a 3 year coldstorage on assets and rather to trade asap. That's why ICO is risky where ETH given turn to dust. But yes they still do but rather little compared to 2017

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:18:18 PM

I think we should still look forward to these ICOs. I believe that there still a lot of good and profitable ICOs out there that are really worth investing. But always remember that we should do enough research so we can know whether it is a fraud or not. And also, there are legit ICOs who just run away if their coin fails to succeed which really sucks.

monster2

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:26:16 PM

I'm still investing in ICO because I know that I can earn a lot of money over time and even if others say that moving to IEO does not work because ICO has greater confidence in ICO because I have grown bigger earned it.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
playboy654

Merit: 32

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:32:05 PM

I'm still investing in ICOs even though it's just a little bit bigger than IEO but I'm also sure that when the ICOs get rid of it, it's a big money I can earn.
Not sure where you are investing more.

If it is ICO over IEO can I know what made you to invest more on ICOs?

Simply saying money earning is high not acceptable.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

Yes i do invest in icos by researching ico rating websites like icorating.com and tokenmarket.net both the websites do extensive research on new upcoming icos
yvesp110

Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

Yes i do invest in icos by researching ico rating websites like icorating.com and tokenmarket.net both the websites do extensive research on new upcoming icos
I have stopped doing that. There is huge risk in it and particularly when you do not know about the ICO you are investing. This was the reason of huge losses for the investors back in 2018. In addition, I belief that the alternative to ICO is IEO and that can really give back good returns as well. Try to target some IEOs on the good exchanges and that could be fruitful.
shooleh

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:09:27 PM

The current price of Bitcoin has slowly recovered. So with the increase in Bitcoin price has a big impact on all altcoins. It also affects the ICO project which is getting better. However, I still have not invested in the ICO although the market conditions have been very good. But still, have a risk if we are not careful.

RachelX ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:26:52 PM

I don't think many people still believe in ICO after so many have been scammed of their money, personally have long said goodbye to ICOs as am currently on the moving trend IEO

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:27:34 PM

I think ICO investment is still needed if there are a few big opportunities for profit from the ICO why don't you have to invest and in my opinion until now no ICO looks good so I better wait

llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:15:57 PM

Maybe there are a lot of good ICOs, but we can't find them and take good chances, because now more promising investment opportunities come with IEOs that make big investors believe because altcoin has been listed on the stock, but after I saw altcoin or token listed can be traded, there will always be a price decrease

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:24:07 PM

During the past few weeks, I have browsed through hundreds of ANN threads. I found a few promising projects, but most of them were either copycats or outright scams. But the main problem is that even the promising ones were over-priced. The softcap and hardcap targets were too high, for them to be viable. There is no point in investing in such projects.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Sorry to tell you this but ICO situation nowadays isnt really the same on what you do saw on past years specially on 2017.Support isnt really that the same
anymore and if you do try to look at then most people now are more focused on how to join up on IEO's.Due to lots of scam and frauds in ICO's then majority of
investors are already enough and thats the reason why that theres no such enough support for those projects who done ICO even lets say they are legit and not fraud ones.

Nesbee2

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:38:33 PM

i have lost so much in the past to ICO, so right now i am not investing in ICO . I am rather considering investing in  IEO and STO . these two to me are better at least for now. But i still have to do some research about the projects before investing.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:48:13 PM

for now I'm not investing in ICO, but I don't think ICO is bad, it's just that I still haven't found the ICO that I like.
So if I have found a good project in my opinion, I will invest in ICO.
I realize that investment is always risky so I am not afraid if I fail.

BeManga

Activity: 961

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

there only few ICO today and there no project who take my interest
so currently im not investing in ICO but sometimes i pick good project in IEO or STO to support

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
CryptoTech_

Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:09:08 AM

I no longer invest in ICO, because it is very difficult to make a profit. The distribution process until it is registered in exchange takes a long time
I prefer the IEO, because in addition to the process of being registered on an exchange it is very fast, making profits in a fast way becomes easier

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:43:18 AM

What I have seen lately is that I have not found an ICO anymore, and I am also not interested in investing in the ICO because in my opinion it does not guarantee that I will make a profit.
and in my opinion ICO is not a good investment and I feel disappointed to have been deceived by the ICO so I do not believe in the existence of ICO even though there is a correct ICO.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Flor1982

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:44:44 AM

I'm still investing in an ICO but with fewer invesments only than last year as most of the ICOs last year are prone to failed  due to bearish market. Now i see that the market looks like more promising than last year so i give it an another try as who knows that this is now what we are waiting for.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:16:01 AM

You are right i am still investing on ICO i am still getting profit from ICO but most of the investors are totally leaving the ICO but for me it up to you how to find good ICO for your investment, you need more patience if you wanna get good profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:18:52 AM

Most ICOs now are garbage. Now I believe proper regulation is needed. A serious team should comply all documents legally and KYC is necessary. With this, scammers will go to jail like what happened to Centra.
Stake13

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:15:38 AM

As many people are afraid to invest with the Ico, I guess it still worth it to invest in them its just the amtter of fact finding a good Ico for good investment, as there are many Scam Ico projects, there are still good ico taht making sense for good investment. As for me personally i am in sure win win project that always gave me a good profit and this is thw dencoin tokens which I assure it greatness in making profit it was also a secured and really worth it.
iancortis

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:44:02 AM

there are some are really interesting and it can have good reputation in the future, thats the sign that im going to invest a good amount to gain enough profit. but, in time i dont get interest the current ico's today.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:08:38 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

So far ICO investment has declined, based on analisys that not many ICOs have succeeded to date, even the IEO can show good growth and I think the IEO advantage is assisted by exchangers while the ICO has to work alone, this is also one of the reasons used by fraudsters. Some of the communities that I know are still investing in ICO but I also don't know whether it is worthy or not.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:42:41 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

I have invested on ICO back in 2017 , 2018 and got lot of profits. even 10x. unfortunately now our country not supporting for the ICO's.  i can tell you if you planning to invest in ico , please go through the icodrops , its a fantastic ico recommending site. it always secure you. currently i see 3x , 4x is coming please be vigilant.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:47:57 AM

there are some are really interesting and it can have good reputation in the future, thats the sign that im going to invest a good amount to gain enough profit. but, in time i dont get interest the current ico's today.
there are a lot of ICO projects which their tokens fall after being released on the market. and to go back up it will take a long time, that's also if they have a good team. that is what makes the reason now that many ICO investors sell their tokens when the first release or earlier than the bounty hunter.
Sacramentus

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:27:23 AM

Yes I still do but I become very careful with that any project I come across to. I also don't invest on any project I find even in IEO because I have come to understand that not all projects wether on ICO or IEO is worth investing on

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:42:37 AM

there are a lot of ICO projects which their tokens fall after being released on the market. and to go back up it will take a long time, that's also if they have a good team. that is what makes the reason now that many ICO investors sell their tokens when the first release or earlier than the bounty hunter.
right, on average all ico like that. after listing in exchange, the dump action starts. for a good project, the price will return again, but for a bad project, of course the price is difficult to rise. for example, a countinghouse, where after a small dump occurs, prices soar even though bitcoin is still in a bearish trend

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:21:01 AM

The ICO market has experienced its golden time and it is very difficult to recover in a short time. Currently the IEO with its advantages is overwhelming ICO, perhaps ICO is hard to come back.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:24:52 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

no i'm not,  its hard to find ICOs with good potential most ICO program is scam and useless.
it's better to avoid ICOs nowadays, btw it's not ICOs era anymore

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:38:39 AM

ICO is dead, if you want to invest into a new project,  try at least an IEO, not an ICO.

A lot of crypto investors are naive and never traded before. They "FOMO" and buy at the high. I'm sure a lot of people are buying this crypto waiting for another 50% but they'll end up 50% down.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:13:25 AM

ICO is dead, if you want to invest into a new project,  try at least an IEO, not an ICO.

A lot of crypto investors are naive and never traded before. They "FOMO" and buy at the high. I'm sure a lot of people are buying this crypto waiting for another 50% but they'll end up 50% down.

for me, it depends on the project. for now, I prefer the IEO to ICO. of course there are many reasons that underlie this. but, I think, the ICO is also still appropriate when it is controlled by trusted people. for now, I see some ICOs still going on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:51:54 AM

I see that ico is still profitable and it will really become profitable in the near future because there are so many investors that still believe on it. Maybe we only need to be more careful of choosing ico's because there are so many scammer on the crypto feild that is waiting for us to fall into the scam ico that they created. Maybe ico today is not that profitable but i think it is all because of yhe market condition.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:06:03 AM

Hey thank you for your feedback. I assume, that you dont invest that much anymore as sadly many ICO have been used as scams to collect money. Are you still investing in legit projects that make a good impression ?
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:14:03 AM

I see that ico is still profitable and it will really become profitable in the near future because there are so many investors that still believe on it. Maybe we only need to be more careful of choosing ico's because there are so many scammer on the crypto feild that is waiting for us to fall into the scam ico that they created. Maybe ico today is not that profitable but i think it is all because of yhe market condition.

hey mate thanks for your positive attitude. I do agree with you that the market has been rough last year. I do think that we can overcome the scammers once we do proper research dont you think so?. There will always be a slight chance to still hit a scam but nevertheless if people stop throwing out their many to any project i think only then we will see less scams in the ICO field.

Would love to hear back what you think.

Cheers
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:52:35 AM

Researching and investing in icos is forever process for crypto trader i do my personal research from icorating.com and other prominent  ico rating sites . Irrespective the market is in bear or bull we can still invest in development projects
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:04:18 AM

Researching and investing in icos is forever process for crypto trader i do my personal research from icorating.com and other prominent  ico rating sites . Irrespective the market is in bear or bull we can still invest in development projects
You have a strong determination for your ICO investment. I myself left ICO investment and tried my luck at the IEO. I was fortunate to have been able to leave ICO at the right time and start my first IEO at the harmony project.

mardaed

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:15:52 AM

I was investing ICO, but for now since many accusation happen about ICOs ending as scam. I never investing for now because im aware already that might scam will happen. Market is so volatile and many things can happen if your lucky enough to get invested in promising project then good for you.
tins

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:12:25 AM

ICO is hard to recover like 2017 and 2018. Because now there are many ways to sell token safer for investors, so they choose the safe investment method is STO or IEO.
zzortyx

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:16:44 AM

I stopped investing in ICO last year when there was a deep drop in the market. Now is not a good time for ICO either. well, the entry into the market of a new tool IEO reduced investment in ICO too.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vaculin

Merit: 612

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:38:27 AM

I stopped investing in ICO last year when there was a deep drop in the market. Now is not a good time for ICO either. well, the entry into the market of a new tool IEO reduced investment in ICO too.

You made a good decision, why would we still invest in ICO when it's not anymore profitable.
Simply buying good coins is one of the best strategy to be profitable, thus far, there's no big improvement on the altcoins market yet, so that would tell new coins in ICO which is considered altcoins has a less chance to succeed compared to the old once that util right now are still undervalued.
Daha19

Activity: 725

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:26:40 AM

yes it is, but you need to be prepared that the profits from your investment can be delayed indefinitely, with this you need to be very careful and calculate the amount that you can invest

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
max6575

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 11:39:04 AM

to spares of part on funds as investor works on decision to release into projects with future chance on expectation as delivering returns on exchange with decision of assessment on funds and more with different submission of efforts as taking of pies on table with manage of development.

geegaw

Activity: 1316

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:52:34 AM

Although the ICO is still creating some value for investors but this rate is not appreciated in the current market, too few such projects, almost projects are just dead projects over time, even if we have careful analysis and inspection, the project may be successful but until the final stages, it is still delayed in listing or the price when listed is too low. Any investor can see what is going on with the ICO, and so maybe people are interested in the new system, IEO helps us to be safe in the final stages of the project, ICO needs more attraction if it wants to come back

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
silver23

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:57:45 AM

sure, i still invest in ICO and it is always make me worth it.
you must take research first if you want to invest in ICO because it is danger now.
if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency the better way for you is buy listed coin.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:40:53 PM

until now I still invest in ico but the ico project which in my opinion is really feasible. yes, I know the market situation is not good, many projects end up with fraud and also the price of coins is not stable. but that doesn't make me afraid to take this decision and always be prepared for any risks later.

Priyank9871

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:49:08 PM

Well i invested in #pledgecamp now ico completed in early 2019,Pledgecamp is a next-generation crowdfunding platform that incorporates blockchain technology for security and accountability. Pledgecamp has the solution - crowdfunding 2.0. By integrating the #blockchain technologies and #smartcontracts, for the first time, #backers now have insurance and #creators will have a financial incentive to be honest and deliver.,  
Binance Chain, also add pledgecamp  Tongue
BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:00:04 PM

In our current market situation there is a big chance that most of the investors will avoid any ICO's as long as they cannot make sure that certain project will give them a good amount of profit from their investment.

Most of the scenario that investors will keep on investing is once they will keep on earning to their investment. Right now most of the ICO's are not profitable, let's just say that right now the ratio of good ICO is like 30:1, 30 useless ICO's and only 1 good project to invest in so it's kinda difficult to find.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:40:13 PM

ICOs almost disappeared from the trend and were replaced by IEO. Although I would not even invest in IEO, too big risks. Need to check the product.

Yes, With tokens quickly sold out when projects collect funds from the IEO,
I think it's very difficult to see products that are different from previous projects, because everything is almost the same and only has a slight difference like a more experienced team

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
simpelplan

Activity: 407

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:44:56 PM

at this time I didn't invest with ICO for a number of reasons including the current ICO, many of which ended in fraud so I was a little hesitant to reinvest. unless I have found a legitimate project, maybe I will reinvest with ico.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:28:38 PM

I never invested in ICO, I am waiting when someone create the way to find out about project is that  scam or true, before I am scaring to lose money
AliErkic

Activity: 135

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:47:50 PM

Yes, ICO is still good opportunity to invest. You can make money from good projects and help founders to fund projects of good ideas. Bitcoin needs good ideas to develop better and when you help funding you also help Bitcoin.

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:50:21 PM

I think most safe investing would be to buy after listing on exchange . As its really not profitable to buy on ICO's anymore , there is some IEO's that did really good , but there not many of them . I Didn't invest in ICO's about 2 years already and not even thinking about it .
fvb

Activity: 1470

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

At the moment I do not invest in ICO.  I came to the conclusion that it is better to buy on EtherDelta.  You can purchase tokens of promising projects, cheaper than during the ICO.  But of course you need to analyze the projects and then there is a chance to earn good money.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:16:34 PM

Of course, I no longer invest in ICOs and see no point in doing this. Many investors are disappointed in ICOs, and do not want to invest their money in the dubious projects and incomprehensible teams that these projects create.
prehisto

Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:41:43 PM

IEO is the same as ICO only with extra steps ( As in Rick and Morty Cheesy)
There are good amount of projects doing ICOs still, just check rating webpages as icobench and icomarks.

Regarding the investment, I do not invest. I think it is just too risky . If i spot a good project, instead i chose to do bounty for them. This way I invest my time not money. Others might think differently.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:51:36 PM

To be honest,investors attracted by IEO more than ICO but you can run ICO if you don't want to risk the project with reputation of a centralized exchange.

ICO also having real bad thoughts among investors since 2018,so run in the right manner if you want to create attention or your project will get buried among lot of scam and shit projects.

bloodyvio

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:01:43 PM

I used to invest in ico, but for now I prefer to invest in ieo because this is the safest way to invest and almost every project that does an ieo is a serious project.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:46:32 PM

Most people have lost hope in ICOs now because of the scam incidences and they are now turning to IEOs. But if the project looks promising and the team is real, I would still give it a try.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:52:38 PM

Yes, there is now no benefit to invest in new projects. Almost all of them with losses go to the stock exchange.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:17:11 PM

I recently very rarely invest in ICO, because there are very few worthy projects. It seems to me that they are not very popular in 2019.

nekonyun

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:21:40 PM

in my opinion ICO will no longer exist for good projects because good projects will move to IEO because it is fast to raise funds for the development of coin projects
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:24:56 PM

For now I'm not invest to ICO but if I can see something especially and unique in the project and I feel that the project is will have future maybe I will invest to their ICO. But for now I invest to coin that proven and I know will give a profit.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
mangsitin

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:24:24 PM

For now I'm not invest to ICO but if I can see something especially and unique in the project and I feel that the project is will have future maybe I will invest to their ICO. But for now I invest to coin that proven and I know will give a profit.
Indeed, for now we must really choose a good ICO project for our investment, don't rush to invest in the ICO at this time, we have to research the project well so that nothing bad happens.
andika2018

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:17:34 AM

in my opinion ICO will no longer exist for good projects because good projects will move to IEO because it is fast to raise funds for the development of coin projects

Its true, many good project prefer choosing IEOs for their token sale. Team dont have to active on marketing and more focus developing their project, all managed by exchangers start from marketing until listing
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:25:19 AM

I don't think so, because ICO are still a good place but it will just really depend on their project. If they are serious about it then ICO and IEO are the best for them, I'm just confuse if they can do this both kind of offerings so they can maximize the market or if not then choose the right thing for them because ICO has no fees I believe.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:10:29 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

If we can have regulation, ICO market can still bounce back, enough of these scammers, people no longer want to give opportunity to them again, and the only means for which they scam people now is through ICO, so if we can have any system, policy or any other technology that will flush these scammers out of the system, I am sure that we will see a rebranded ICO again.

For now, the only technology that has been develop so far to fight scammers in ICO is that of IEO strategy, and this is where many investors attentions are mainly focused on for now, so if I am to look for any projects to invest in again, it would really be any IEO projects.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:14:16 AM

it all depends on my interest in the ico if it does have a lot of programs I place up to 5 ETH but if not usually I only invest less than 2 eth only, now I focus more on the IEO

Jpti

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

In general, I do invest in ICO only when I am 100 percent sure that my investment will not go to waste and I believe the project very much. Otherwise I stay away from investing in ICOs. Rather I go for already established coins, or join bounty campaigns where I can get free tokens for my labour without money investment.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:39:42 AM

For now i am not 100% putting my investment on ICO project i had been discourage about what happen to me on the last previous year i put my 80% investment on ICO scam i am very disappointed about that right now i put my major investment on IEO project.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:50:46 AM

Hell no!

Ever since I knew ICOs I've never invested a single amount of my money on it, I did participate to its bounty campaigns though but investing is not my type and so far all of the ICOs that I participated with since 2017 isn't successful now so it's not worth our time.

I know that there are still a few of companies that are building with a good mission and vision about their coin but it's so hard to find now and if there is you need a good amount of money to earn in the future.
That is absurd, because 2017 still produced very great ICOs which people are still speaking of till date, so I wonder why your 2017 ICO’s are not doing fine, I know that 2018 has been the worst of it all for ICOs and it seems to me like most 2018 ICOs are all shitcoins because I can’t seems to point out having record of one that has really been very profitable to me.

Most of the ones I invested in and the ones I got through bounty campaigns are still lying there waiting to enter an exchange. For this year, I also have not participated in much campaigns, just few of them that I am hoping on after doing a though research on them.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:47:35 AM

I think the ICO market will not return. I myself have not invested in any projects for more than a year. There is simply no trust.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:23:11 AM

I think the ICO market will not return. I myself have not invested in any projects for more than a year. There is simply no trust.
I also don't have trust in investing in ICO because most of the current projects are scam and very few people participate. In fact, the number of recent ICO projects has tended to decrease and people are focusing on the IEO investment so avoiding the scam projects will soon be resolved in the near future. I think now investing in available coins is better than choosing bad projects

Dontme

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:38:24 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

It is hard and not advisable to invest in ICOs now because many ICOs are being created this 2018-2019 just for scam or fraud. And although the ICO is very promising and unlikely to scam, it is seldom or hard for an ICO this days to succeed and achieve their goals because people are afraid to invest and the market is ugly. So, I never invested on any ICO yet this 2019.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:46:25 AM

For now people who still invest in ico are actually still there but not as much as in 2017 where people's trust in ico is still quite large. the challenge for dev if it still uses the ico system is enough to build trust

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
evenotto

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:47:55 PM

No, I don’t invest in ICO or IEO. Too much chance of losing investment or just not getting into the tokensale (as in the case of IEO)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:55:43 PM

No, I don’t invest in ICO or IEO. Too much chance of losing investment or just not getting into the tokensale (as in the case of IEO)
it's true what you say, we can lose when the trade is opened for the first time, and there is a possibility the price will go down even cheaper than our purchase price. maybe buying coins when you first enter is the right choice, because we can determine the purchase price planned because the market has been opened.
Kay94

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:47:35 PM

No way. At present, I'm not investing in any ICO. I believe ICO era has ended due to scam and fraudulent activities there. Aside that, there's too much chance of loosing your money when you invest in ICOs.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Karlinz
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:06:11 PM

ICO is no longer the popular avenue to raise fund for new projects, most new projects recently are self funded and they have to make good use of the social platforms and extreme marketing to sell their ideas, a lot are avoiding the ICO tag because of a lot of negativity around it, personally I won't engage in anyone, at least for now.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:26:03 PM

as of now, ico are still in the battle comparing with IEO is much better to take for granted. but there's some projects are still believing in the way of ICO to get more attracted by investors. they want authenticity.

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:26:45 PM

People are no longer in investing in ICO because they've lost trust and confidence in it. Aside that, their security system is poor which has made scammers to invade the platform. This has increase the chance of one losing his or her money after investing.

RachelX ✦ 
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

Thanks for your feedback mate.

Same here for me as I invested in several ICOs in the past. It gets harder to find investors for ICOs but i do think that will be good for the general ICO community. At the end of the day new ICOs have to step up their game and work hard to convince investors. That as you mentioned would be the only way you would invest.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:35:52 PM

With the inception of IEOs, the attention of investors is gradually shifting away from ICOs and now everyone is chasing IEOs. I believe the era of ICO is almost over.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

Kind of yes. I am not a participant of ICO at this moment but I put some money in some IEOs. But that doesn't mean I always put all my money in it. But day by day it's harder to participate in this kind of IEOs cause the number of participants bare are too much high in the shoot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:22:15 AM

as of now, ico are still in the battle comparing with IEO is much better to take for granted. but there's some projects are still believing in the way of ICO to get more attracted by investors. they want authenticity.
That is what many people think about. Always make comparisons between ICO and IEO. Actually IEO is good and ICO is also good. For now it might not hurt to invest in ICO. Because some ICOs are still promising to invest. It is you who determines the direction of your investment.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:30:12 AM

Altcoins are not doing well at the moment and I do not see investing in ICO to be lucrative at this time, the sad experience with majority of ICO's had caused a huge lack of interest in them by investors, IEO's are a better, at least with a higher chance of getting listed on exchanges

Dpat
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:34:13 AM

I am still investing in ICO but with very cautiously. But, in 2019 I have not invested yet for the ICO because still the bull is not come. In 2017 I had invested in 3 ICO and that are now in very loss even less than $1. So, am waiting after the market recover fully for the altcoins.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:49:08 AM

I am still investing in ICO but with very cautiously. But, in 2019 I have not invested yet for the ICO because still the bull is not come. In 2017 I had invested in 3 ICO and that are now in very loss even less than $1. So, am waiting after the market recover fully for the altcoins.
ICO changes since 2017 look very different from this year. however, ICO is indeed still quite appropriate to be developed, it's just that it is confused with the people who developed the project. for now, I see people are more interested in the IEO than ICO, especially if the sales are through binance.
qomariah95

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:54:05 AM

ICO changes since 2017 look very different from this year. however, ICO is indeed still quite appropriate to be developed, it's just that it is confused with the people who developed the project. for now, I see people are more interested in the IEO than ICO, especially if the sales are through binance.
Sure enough, many people are interested in IEO now. If the IEO is done at Binance, certainly not everyone can invest there, because the minimum limit is very high. Of course people like me cannot contribute to their IEO. And there are also some good ICOs if you look at the whole.

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:59:56 AM

I do not see the current and future ICO will recover strongly, there are many ways for projects to get more attention than to sell tokens like ICO
Johnzky

Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:00:27 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

My last investments is in January 2018 when I put some couple of hundred bucks for what I researched that time is a good and potential project but after the ICO it turns out another shit that cut my money into 3 parts and I only got 70$ in return
So basically what I can say is stop being fooled by this scammers and just buy old coins that trusted and tried for long time now
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:33:28 PM

Sure enough, many people are interested in IEO now. If the IEO is done at Binance, certainly not everyone can invest there, because the minimum limit is very high. Of course people like me cannot contribute to their IEO. And there are also some good ICOs if you look at the whole.

HEy thanks for your feedback. I do agree that you can still find interesting ICOs, hopefully i can show you one soon Wink
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:54:01 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Investors and bounty hunters are wiser now, they know what to look for a project, they know that can easily trace weak and duplicate projects, we have a dedicated section for scam projects and scammers, but right now, investors and bounty hunters are now leaning to IEO because it's a safe way to invest, and people can see profit in a short period of time.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

I don't invest in ico anymore, because when I bought the WPp token on the ico stage, and I regretted that the price on the market was much cheaper, I could even get 10x

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:04:46 PM

With the inception of IEOs, the attention of investors is gradually shifting away from ICOs and now everyone is chasing IEOs. I believe the era of ICO is almost over.
Almost over for the investor who just come to cryptocurrency which mean they didn't feel to gain money from an ICO in a few years ago. There are still many of ICO projects that is running although the many of exchanges run the IEO because it's still profitable if you know the legit project. I don't believe ICO project will end because the new system came and can believed by many people but it's just know who hasn't came a negative information against it. I hope these ways can be used simultaneously by the user of cryptocurrency, because these ways are deserve to be use.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:14:30 PM

for now I have not invested in Iico, I prefer investment in the IEO because IEO is better than ICO. maybe if ICO could dare to scam a scam I would invest in ICO.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
almiani

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:15:11 PM

I am still hesitant to invest in crypto because many rumors are circulating and the crypto market is not like before

roorgelak

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:26:26 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Don't you think it's time you and your team switch to something else? You don't even need to be told that a lot of people are losing interest in ICO as the day goes by cause they are now getting interested in IEO and STO cause they believe those ones are more safe than investing in ICOs. But I do know that doesn't mean ICO is dying off, cause even the new ones seems to be the same thing. There is no place you will invest and not face the problem of getting dumped. Everyone who buys new tokens these days are usually looking for a pump and dump and they always expect that to happen. So at the end they will all dump the token as early as possible, so they wouldn't be the ones to bear the consequences.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:53:23 AM

No, I'm not investing in any ICO: too many scams have been seen in the past. When the regulations "protect" from fraudulent start-ups, then I can think about it seriously.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:55:44 AM

IKO - no, IEO - maybe. Now it is difficult to get into sales because of the complicated conditions, however it is still real.
ICO is too risky. IEO - less risk, more profit. I am taking part in the IEO of the second largest exchanges.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:09:44 AM

I investing ICO before, but disappointed I'm not gaining profit because of the bear market, but I don't know if is still good to invest now in ICO, many investors prefer to IEO because less risk of scam.
max6575

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:23:07 AM

the work on customs with manage of collaboration as team of developer to returns with one on excellence as the use with chance on plan to collects with difference as use with the beginning limit on level as preparedness to attains on field of modest work on request with the plan on exhibition.

Pet240

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:07:40 PM

You have to be careful of where your fund is used these days else, you might end up losing it. It is not as if the project is scam, but there are so many projects that trade below their fundraising price and might not grow back to attain it. Instead, they might keep dumping and any pump might be for others to take their profits. Ii invest mostly in projects with viable products, be it ICO or IEO.
coino.org

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:27:12 PM

No, there are a lot of good projects with working product besides ICO.
I don't want to accept risk, I better buy coins after ICO, because there are high chances to be dumped after listing
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:30:50 PM

The most interesting projects are choosing IEO format of fundraising instead of traditional ICO. As for me, I have not participated in any ICOs recently
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:40:26 PM

The most interesting projects are choosing IEO format of fundraising instead of traditional ICO. As for me, I have not participated in any ICOs recently

The same thing, but I am more concerned with how the project is real, and you can find locations and visit the place where the project is developed in the future. Everything is clear if the project really exists and has a good team.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:43:03 PM

The same thing, but I am more concerned with how the project is real, and you can find locations and visit the place where the project is developed in the future. Everything is clear if the project really exists and has a good team.
now almost all projects that appear in this market have very weak teams that have practically no experience in cryptocurrency
moonblocks

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:14:04 AM

ICOs are unlikely to be as popular as IEOs and STOs moving forward because these newer models can offer better quality, transparency, and compliance provided they are launched by a reputable exchange and you've done your due diligence to ensure it is legitimate and has a promising prospectus

EzioAuditore9

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:35:41 AM

ICO's can be reborn if there is way we could make them more accountable and reliable. Many ICO's in the past have changed their T&C's for investors e.g QKC. Also, instant unlock and "Advisory Tokens" was a good way for them to dump on exchanges. If there was a way, we could hold the funds...like an escrow, we could perhaps make them more accountable. Pledgecamp is doing something in that direction where their backer insurance will act as an escrow. If it were to get adopted by VC's or in public sale; it could bring a paradigm shift in crypto investing.

There are couple of articles I wrote on Medium regarding this..

https://medium.com/@CryptoAssassin4/pledgecamp-crowdfunding-on-blockchain-bb9728ef70cf
https://medium.com/@CryptoAssassin4/pledgecamp-usecases-evaluating-the-potential-of-pledgecamp-to-emerge-as-a-decentralized-escrowe-c68213b93fd3

But yeah, for now, IEO's definitely are more safer and riper for investment.
Dobolen

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:07:12 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

To restore investor confidence in the ICO project. I think it is very difficult because many ICOS are fake. This made many people disappointed because they lost their investment money and lost a lot of time. Until now I have not tried to re-invest in the ICO. I prefer to invest in the coins that are already in the crypto market.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:10:02 AM

now almost all projects that appear in this market have very weak teams that have practically no experience in cryptocurrency
you have an overly speculative valuer friend. maybe you see too many bad projects, try looking at some projects with development and a good team. You will be motivated to look for truly quality projects. whether ICO or IEO, pay attention to the project concept correctly.
Vaculin

Merit: 612

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:31:17 AM

ICOs are unlikely to be as popular as IEOs and STOs moving forward because these newer models can offer better quality, transparency, and compliance provided they are launched by a reputable exchange and you've done your due diligence to ensure it is legitimate and has a promising prospectus
Agree, they serve the investors, therefore they will get the trust from the investors.
It's a big money that are flowing in the crowdsale, therefore security and assurance are necessary, when it comes to investing in crypto, it's already considered a high risk investment, but if there's a way to minimize it, they will do it, and that's why IEO and STO were created and this really satisfied the investors needs.
sijonru

Activity: 461

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:31:54 AM

In my opinion, ICO is worth following because of the opportunity to get cheap coin prices, where after being thrown into the crypto market prices can be expensive. Big profits can be obtained.
But now many ICOs fail because of various factors, such as fraud, not getting unprofessional investors or developers. Because of these various cases the stigma emerged that ICO was not profitable.

Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:33:40 AM

Many are now investing in IEO instead of ICO but as far as i am concern there are some ICO that are still worth investing because IEO is not much of a difference.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:37:25 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

It is really recovering because the IEO is helping the start-up market to be saved in the past. Sorry for potential projects but developed in 2018.
When the market deteriorates, the ideas are broken.
I am very happy now that IEO projects on good exchange have great purchasing power and that makes me happy. The profit was too great and it made the whole market grow strongly in the past time.
ICO will only live when combined with the IEO, we should only invest in such projects.

farraddy

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:41:50 AM

ICO projects which are unable to raise money in the past year but has good potential start to hold IEO campaign. Investors may be interested in such projects. Perhaps the classic ICO will remain in the past.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:47:30 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

as for me yea I still invest in ICOs as well as IEO. There are still some projects with potential which still runs ICO instead of an IEO and so far has successfully subscribed it's ICO fully. So yes I still join IEOs if I see a good one

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
fosco333

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:49:00 AM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Peoples may more interesting to investing in IEO than ICO. I personally have no faith to most ICOs right now.
Some of them maybe are good projects, but the majority of ICOs are not worth to invest on.
If you have team and want to running ICO, you better hold for IEO in some popular exchanges to invite investors.

btcmegastar

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:55:01 AM

Already we have seen many people lost their patience after investing in the ICO, which ICO's are not going to be beneficial for us any more. Now, most people are showing more interest in the IEO's which exchange are taking part to research about the companies. So it is good to invest in IEO's instead of ICO's.
guoyu78

Merit: 541

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:40:44 AM

ICO is becoming something else really, and it is not that we don’t have viable projects, we have, there are lots of projects with quality team and very quality product, but this issue of dumping is really killing ICO, and I would not really blame investors, investor are now dumping coin as soon as they enter exchange for both the good and the bad projects which was as a result of the damage scammers has done to their mind about ICOs.

Investors would no longer see these projects as long term projects again, but a short term one, now that the system is like this, any project that really wants to survive needs to cut some of these their bonuses down too.
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:30:06 PM

I investing ICO before, but disappointed I'm not gaining profit because of the bear market, but I don't know if is still good to invest now in ICO, many investors prefer to IEO because less risk of scam.

There are currently many ICOs, but I recommend not to invest in ICO, because it takes a lot of time to learn. In the meantime, you just need to be lucky when investing in IEO, because if you are lucky you will buy IEO and profit a few times.
mammoniter

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 01:53:48 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

Previously yes but now I don't have any investment in any ICOs. I'm still not recovered from my previous investment because of this bearish market condition so I decided not to invest anymore until I recovered my losses. Right now, I'm joining bounty campaigns that promote ICOs. For me its better doing campaigns because I don't have to invest any money on it, so I don't have anything to lose.

SaidNurs

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:13:23 PM

In my opinion, ICO still has the potential, because it has many, new ICO-ICOs that have sprung up with various kinds of benefits offered. But still using it before before following it, because there are many scammers to use ICO

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:39:11 PM

I have not invest in ico. after several times invest in ico and never profit always lose even lost so my money.  I have never dared to try to invest again in ico.  now I don't know about the latest ico updates which are good and profitable.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:39:48 PM

I do not want to invest in ICO today. I spend more and more time at IEO. I want to catch the moment. Until such time as IEO will start the same hype as ICO.

Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:51:19 PM

In my opinion, ICO still has the potential, because it has many, new ICO-ICOs that have sprung up with various kinds of benefits offered. But still using it before before following it, because there are many scammers to use ICO
Yeah you right, not all ICO is just scam and ICO still have potential to make a good profit.
99% ICO scam in 2018 research is hoax, in my research ICO scam is hit 55% that mean almost half of them all is real and get success.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:58:29 PM

For the current encryption market. ICO has lost its market. There is growing distrust and lack of interest in ICOs. More and more people are looking for more reliable ways to invest. IEO,STO, for example.

Karlinz
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:21:48 PM

I have seen a couple of ICO projects and I doubt if they are actually raising the required funds, a lot of faith have been lost already and the new catch is IEO. It may be difficult to realize quarter of what it used to be before its decline. One or two hugely successful type of ICO's may bring back the energy but until then, I am on the observing side

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:10:32 PM

For the current encryption market. ICO has lost its market. There is growing distrust and lack of interest in ICOs. More and more people are looking for more reliable ways to invest. IEO,STO, for example.

It seems like that according to you. If you look broadly, ICO is still feasible and there are still many people interested in investing. IEO and STO are good but ICO is also an option for people who invest. Some people do not believe in the ICO, but on the other hand there are also people who are still interested in investing.
coinswebid

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:34:00 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

now a lot of people will choose an IEO to drop their money
but, personally i will and of course still invest in ICO, if i found a good ICO project with great dev team my friend
because IEO and ICO is basicly same for me  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:10:55 PM

Now currently I have invest in IEO like harmony project, that's means you can invest in adding IEO in popular exchange. Behave I see many time ever lot of people leave in ICO investment. Even their right decision to invest choose right project to help IEO system.
fauzan123

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:16:56 PM

ico still has great potential even though it has been bad in the eyes of investor but I personally think it is difficult to find a potential ICO and now I prefer the IEO to the ICO
omonuyak

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:27:42 PM

ico still has great potential even though it has been bad in the eyes of  investor but I personally think it is difficult to find a potential ICO and now I prefer the IEO to the ICO
I have invested in tokens and many of them have been abandoned by the developers and because it is an online investment it is difficult to bring justice on this. I have decided to only invest in those coins and tokens that are listed in the market as it is cheaper to do so than buying during ico. I think why ieo is been favor by investors now is because of being able to sell whenever you wish.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:56:37 PM

i have always been investing in ICO from time and till date, i have never invested in IEO for once but i feel IEO will be a better option, which i will start investing into after now, because i discover that since IEO's arrival most people do not want to invest in ICO again
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:58:00 PM

If the project is legit i would love to invest. However, having an IEO in some reputable exchanges is a good sign of good project. And investors will have confidence to invest in projects doing IEO's as exchanges already did their due diligence. I did participate in Digifinex IEO for Linix and unfortunately i did not win any tickets.
seggardinggins

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:09:35 PM

I think IEO is more safe than ICO. IEO minimize the risk of investment.ICO investment is one kind of gambling but IEO pure stock market.So now my investment prefer to IEO.But it's true for good project ICO or IEO don't matter.
It is true that compared to the current ICO the IEO is better and the risk is smaller than fraud but it is still risky if we are not careful.
Actually it's almost the same, but I see some people have moved to invest in the IEO, hopefully ICO can be better in the future.
Kwansimaa

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:31:47 PM

Though a lot of investors out there do not rate or consider investing into ICOs as important or relevant anymore. I think there is something missing in this thought. Why are they saying this? Is it because some ICOs projects ended as scams? or the project itself was not successful? The basic truth is that, most investors go for hype and instead of researching deep into the projects they come across, they waste time searching time browsing ICO rating sites and based on that in making decision. research the project you come across, deep into it, the team behind it, their experience and what they plan bringing to the market and make a decision on that. To me, after my research, I still invest in potential ICOs.

Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:21:10 PM

Firstly the fundraising strategy is kind of changed now. Cause the icos are almost dead and a new fundraising strategy IEOs are reborn. And I already invested in 2-3 IEOs. Cause ieos are kind of less risky than ICOs. Cause many big names like binance huobi are now related to this IEOs. So there is less chance of them to be failed.  And the listing process also easy and the IEOs are verified by the Exchanges. So I always like to invest in this projects but If the project is great. I would like to invest in future also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆