Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD?  (Read 4290 times)
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:16:58 PM

it's not too bad and can't be considered bad either, indeed many people make writing and they look panicked when the bear market seems like they are new people and it's only natural that they have just invested and then experienced the bear market. different people different responses to this so there's no debate
Just as I think, there are two things that are opposite but natural because some people have different ways of looking at things and the bear market usually makes the mentality go straight down and vice versa for more experienced people. I believe that in any situation opportunities will be created and that can happen when we are calm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:21:11 AM

Most of us thinks it will be better in good market condition than bad market. But in reality, we can make profit in bear market too.
Traders doesn't stop trading just because the market is bad, and they still be able to gain profit.
The project that keep developing without regarding the market condition is a good project, they don't want to make their own profit from the good market only.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:34:05 AM

Bear market is good when you have money to invest in crypto,you can easily lay your hands on very good altcoins for cheaper rate and this move always brings the better profit in time especially when bitcoin starts recovering,for every projects that got released in bear market and did well means the project is very good

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:51:01 AM

Absolutely correct, bear market is the best time for buying and inveating for a long term investment. However we should consider what to buy, focus on bitcoin and ethereum coin to be able to gain profits in the long run. Just like now, bitcoin ane ethereum coin pumps from about short months span that can give us a very large profits if we invest or buy in the times that it is low cost during bear market.
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:22:14 AM

I entered the market when Bitcoin is falling from 20k and was about 18k. This means I mostly went through the bear market. And I'm glad about this because I learnt for good. Also, I learn how to win during the bear market and experiences I went through are priceless. I learnt how to short, how to increase the amount of favourite coin as a preparation for the bull market and many other exp. Thanks to the bear market.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:29:25 AM

Excluding the fact that bear market is good for those who wants to invest in coins ,buy at cheaper rate with more quantity ,Many hate bear market because there coins lose value but here are some facts you should know

The delays from ICO projects either bounty rewards or getting listed on exchanges are mostly because of market condition ,all these projects are hoping for a better market surge so has to make higher profits just like 2017 ,either the project  has funds or not ,softcap or hardcap raised successful there will still be some delays, you will even see projects putting locks on bounty rewards ,some for six months or more.

If bitcoin hits 30k tomorrow and ETH turned over 1500$ you will see all this projects rushing to exchanges ,releasing locked tokens ,no matter how bad the project is, it will still be profitable,this makes me feel that all this projects have nothing to offer ,they are here for gains ,some short gains and others long term huge gains.

THE FACT IS BEAR MARKET GIVE BIRTH TO VERY GOOD PROJECTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ,KUDOS TO ALL THE PROJECTS THAT GOT RELEASED IN BEAR MARKET AND STILL CONTINUE WITH THERE ROADMAP AND GET LISTED WITH NO DELAY,IT MEANS THEY MEAN BUSINESS, it means they are here to deliver at best ,market condition doesn't worry them and they believe that there working product will do the rest.
in as much as you are kinda right with your analysis about the bear market also remember that there are people who loose money during this bear market saga. Most investors and token holders don't find that moment enjoyable at all. But yes bad projects don't survive the bear market which is one of the good advantages

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:30:41 AM

The problem here is not the market but the people who thinks negatively in the market situation who cannot read or over reading between the lines. One should always seek opportunities despite losses regardless of the market situation.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:32:05 AM

I think the bear market bring us more opportunities than bad things because this is a good time to buy coins which we have planed to buy and eliminating bad projects from the market

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:49:57 AM

eliminating bad projects from the market

That's the effect of the bear market as only the strong ones will survive, right now the strong coins are slowly rising but the bad coins was already worthless because of the bear market, probably the devs already leave the project and might create a new one in ICO, however, due to the changes in the market, ICO is no more viable, the IEO is what people are patronizing now and I believe any team has to invest money in IEO to get listed in any exchange.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:35:01 AM

In every cycle market, there is always an opportunity including bear market. When bear market, we can evaluate our portfolio and accumulating only good altcoin at cheap price. Beside that, bear market can eliminating bad project from market
that is very true, where the bear market will make projects with bad developments disappear from the market. we can choose and know some projects that survive and can overcome that market. obviously it will benefit us by buying more potential assets.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:46:11 AM

In every cycle market, there is always an opportunity including bear market. When bear market, we can evaluate our portfolio and accumulating only good altcoin at cheap price. Beside that, bear market can eliminating bad project from market
that is very true, where the bear market will make projects with bad developments disappear from the market. we can choose and know some projects that survive and can overcome that market. obviously it will benefit us by buying more potential assets.
nature selection will happen in this bearish cycle.we get benefits from this condition, many shit projects will die and only left good projects in market.risk trapped in scam projects will decrease alot , and normal condition will back soon.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:50:44 AM

Bear markets are not bad. It's a way to transfer wealth and burn impatient people, burn those useless projects that does not need to exist.
It's all part of the cycle. Like the weather. You just need to know when to protect yourself when the season changes.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:51:26 AM

Bear and Bull will never be gone in every market, that's why when the bear comes its the best opportunity to accumulate more and wait again for the bull to come, that is just the cycle
right, because we cannot avoid the market cycle, so in the case of bears and bulls we must be able to take the opportunity to seek profits, because the cycle of market cycles always occurs every year even though the numbers vary from year to year.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:54:15 AM

right, because we cannot avoid the market cycle, so in the case of bears and bulls we must be able to take the opportunity to seek profits, because the cycle of market cycles always occurs every year even though the numbers vary from year to year.
you are right, it all depends on how we can take advantage of the moment. even though it is in a bull situation but we do not take the right moment we can lose in trading and investing. even in bear market conditions we can benefit if we take advantage of declines and the right assets.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:28:14 AM

Everybody says that bear market is bad, and I also tend to follow everybody. In fact bearish trend is really bad for those who just watch after investing in coins. But for those who has crypto knowledge and trading skills, they are always on the lookout to get many ways to get returns on their investment. One of the ways to get profit even when the market is bearish is day-to-day trading.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:33:59 AM

Indeed the bear market is not entirely bad and this can only be felt by someone who understands crypto. But the policy of each project should not delay the existing roadmap, this proves that the project is not professional. I think waiting for the market to improve is not a good step, because investors feel cheated from the roadmap, because in my opinion if the project is really good in any market conditions, it will still run according to the existing roadmap.

It's useless to wait for the market to improve, because after the market improves, all investors will dump their tokens and switch to better coins.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:35:56 AM

As it seems to me, a bullish trend in the market is just a good chance to buy tokens at a lower price so that when the market starts to make a profit, in other aspects I don’t see a positive trend in this trend.

Yes, it is true. I think this is just a market correction. use this opportunity to add a new altcoin collection, so when the market starts to stabilize or bitcoin prices start to rise significantly, there is a possibility that other altcoins will also increase following the price movements of bitcoin.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:46:54 AM

Bear market isn't bad, perhaps it is the best time or season to buy more potential coins for a long term use of investments. Many investors prefers to buy on a bear market, rather than stable markets that has a huge value.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:11:36 AM

I think you only focused on the reasons why bear market is still good from the projects who still managed to continue survive listing their tokens in some exchanges even if the market is in the bad condition. Most of the projects are postponing their listings because they are waiting for the bull run. I agree with that but how cannot be considered bad if you bought some coins at hype and here comes the bear market.

For some, it is okay as long as you hold it. But how about those coins who are hard to recover like eos, xrp and other. Waiting for it for years is too much. Just like what I'm experiencing right now.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:17:28 AM

Yup you righ, i agree with that.
Bear market is good time to buy and inveat because you can buy in cheap price and hold until price grow up than you get huge profit.
Bear and bull market have a Synchro wich other bear for buy and bull for sell.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: