Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD?  (Read 4290 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:03:10 AM

lucky for those who can take advantage of opportunities. bearish market is an opportunity to invest and we can get results when the market is bullish. we have to have a mindset that the market has nothing to do wrong. it's our job to only look for opportunities to gain profits

that's why we have to learn to look for opportunities and benefit a lot from this market.
don't let us make a little mistake, I'm also using a bearish market, i'm sure this will be a big advantage if we invest now.

i think the market will recover, so i took this opportunity to collect a lot of coins and wait for future profits.

I am also sure the market will recover even though it takes time. When the market is bearish, there are projects that can survive and many are collapsed, there is an opportunity for us to choose to invest in projects that really have future potential because the market has filtered it

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:10:45 AM

Bear market is bad for inexperienced traders just as the bull market is bad for them, In the bear market they think bitcoin is dying and don't want to lose their money, in but bull market they think bitcoin is overpriced so they won't buy. repeat cycle.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:39:48 AM

the bear market is not always bad because I can get a chance to collect or buy several altcoins at low prices, so I think there is a good side because we can take advantage of this market situation but we also need to do other work, not just investment. I mean looking for ways to produce other than by investing when the market is weak. I think trading is the solution.
iphmp159

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:28:55 AM

Bear market contains opportunies, inside challenges, if investors are smart and experienced enough to keep their minds neutrally and see chances during bad period, they can sure become richer by their good decisions by taking good projects, good altcoins and tokens to invest. When bear market goes away, it will sure go away someday, investors will get huge benefits back.
Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:51:52 AM

In the early days, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) were the go-to method for investing in blockchain projects. As time wore on, people discovered that many ICOs were not successfully developing products, some even ended up as scams and as a result a large number of investors lost significant sums of money.
IEOs appear to offer a better alternative to ICOs in that they’re less likely to fail given the vested interest of the community at large and given that they’re not as expensive as STOs, they provide a low barrier for new entrepreneurs. Further the ease of finding a new project is written into the marketing contract with the exchange launchpad and we have a full loop - Low barrier to entry implying more projects; easier to find implying easier to invest; and self-selection implying a better chance of success.
Currently one of the Best IEO Moozicore is growing rapidly.
Moozicore is a background music streaming service which is all set for its 2019 Q3 launch. It seems the firm is looking to take the B2B entertainment and hospitality industry by storm with its licensed commercial music service. The firm has already launched the Beta version of its Mobile Application applications for Android and iOS users so that they can test it before the official launch and the great thing about mzg MZG. It is bound to the company. Every new signed restaurant or any other venue supported with Moozicore as a source of background music reflects forever on the price of 1 token.
Since every customer who uses the Moozicore App. brings money to the exchange which buys from selling people and burns it.

It is important to note that Moozicore is focused on B2B businesses in the entertainment and hospitality industry and even though it is a streaming service, it won’t be competing with the likes of Spotify or Apple Music. The main reason being the business model, where Moozicore is more focused on the background music industry rather than being another music streaming service for non-commercial use.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Kinjengking

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:00:49 AM

the bear market is not something we think is dangerous or negative, but we need to see it as an opportunity. Investments made when coins are at a low price, payment is paid while the value is low, the goods and services paid in crypto will be affordable even though this one depends on the movement of goods, can change from low prices to high prices due to poor demand because almost nothing who uses coins.
I always have confidence in the dry season. That just means the weaker hand sells and that will give a boost once all the weak hands have sold their cryptos.
Bear in mind that there are investors who bought at peak and still holding until now, these investors does not have enough funds to buy again, they just wait for the market to recover so they can sell, they are the strong holders.
During the bear, this is the best opportunity for the short term trader since it gives chance for them to buy at a very cheap price, then they can maximize their profit when the market recovers.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:02:12 AM

Most of the new projects look for favourble market (bullish trend) to release their products into the market. But I think bear market is an opportunity to gain much support of traders and investors. If a project has much potentiality and much to offer, traders already disappointed by bear market will follow such project and make it a successful one.

Seghokendil

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:19:05 AM

I observed that the bear market was actually hated by bounty hunters. Why? because the fall of ethereum prices (smart contracts) from most countries, will affect the process of token listing to market exchanges, as well as exchange rates. so it will make the bounty hunter take a long time to wait for the award process. but for me personally, everything isn't bad, whether it's a bear or a bull market, it's just as good. if the market falls, the mass is the best choice and when the bulls come, sell everything. so the point is you have to do a way to make a profit when the market goes down, because this is what you need to think about in the crypto market so that you will continue to remain in this industry.
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:34:18 AM

I observed that the bear market was actually hated by bounty hunters.
No one falls in love with bear market. Smart investors can make profits and increase their balance in bear market, but believe me no one like bear market at all. Smart investors can make profits in both bear and bull market, but they can do it more efficiently in bull market. So, generally, no one want to see bear market, except whales.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:55:50 AM

Yes I believe what you point out in some project and mostly the new ICO that are delaying their listing , many truly aiming to get the best of market as bear market has makes so many project surfers , and in other hand I think this bear market is the best to enter market in other to stand from it and get a real bull market at last .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:58:58 AM

The project needs to be very good to be successful in the bear market, and it needs to maintain its success. There were a lot of projects with artificial pump, but then they were blown away.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:28:43 PM

One thing is for sure about bear market. There are good projects that will survive because the team that handles it is not really after the huge profit but with a good project.

Another thing is that during bear market, coins and tokens are cheaper and it will attract those who wanted to invest even if they have little personal fund.
Good projects will do survive over bear market, but bad projects won't. For good projects, after surpassing bear market, the new era, which mostly brighter will come to them, and their investors. Bear market, in some aspects, has its key role to wipe out bad projects, and clean up the crypto space.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:49:19 PM

you know who hates Bear Market?ofcourse those who enters in Bull market lol

and those who enjoy the BEar are those who re entering market again and thats how i love the volatility of cryptocurrency

anyway Bear market has Bad and Good effect this only depends on what our position is when the bear happens
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:14:26 PM

Certainly you are right when you say that a bear market also has a number of positive points. I believe that this is a chance not only to buy a promising cryptocurrency, but also an excellent opportunity to create a cryptocurrency or a project on a cryptocurrency, since it will be much cheaper. However, there is a psychological moment, which during a bear market makes one nervous and doubting, as well as making mistakes.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:32:49 PM

You just hit the nail on the head. Its very obvious most projects take the advantage of a bullish market to make gains and then run. But its a big respect to those who stand the test of a bear market. Absolutely.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:45:20 PM

There is one thing crypto enthusiasts should try to understand and accept; the market cannot continue to move up always. There should be periods of price fall when investors could take advantage and enter the market, whereas a time when the market will rise for investors to sell and make profits

Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:08:02 PM

I see bear market as just a correction. But rightly said, most baseless projects shy away from bear market using that as excuse to paint their inability to handle the market well. You can only see good projects that know what they are truly into surving the bear market. Once the market is bullish, you see even dead and buried projects rise to cash out on innocent investors funds.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:11:47 PM

the bear market is bad depending on the perception of each person looking at it. sometimes there are people who are happy when the bear market because the price is in accordance with the funds they have and have the opportunity to have the favorite coin for a long time. but the bear market is not liked by investors because it is anxious that the assets it owns cannot develop.

Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:12:46 PM

bad for coin holders because they don't know how long they will continue to survive the market conditions which can be considered quite bad. good for traders because the price is cheap and affordable so it has the advantage of buying the desired coin.
and it's also good to start investing by buying coins that are down and of course at a cheap price. some of those who hold their old coins who are in a down state must feel stressed and frantically see the market every day. actually it actually makes it worse, avoid such situations.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:13:51 PM

I see bear market as just a correction. But rightly said, most baseless projects shy away from bear market using that as excuse to paint their inability to handle the market well. You can only see good projects that know what they are truly into surving the bear market. Once the market is bullish, you see even dead and buried projects rise to cash out on innocent investors funds.
But it's actually difficult to thrive in a bear market, bear markets usually pull down projects and make their tokens less profitable, most times I do not really blame projects that do no want to get listed in a bear market, as they would be hoping for a bull market which will help boost their coin, most times when a coin is listed in a bull market, even though it's developers didn't do a perfect job, the coin can do quite well on an exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: