Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight  (Read 2336 times)
visionbankerofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:56:47 PM

How will the subscription model work for both users and researchers?

Users make subscription to enjoy services in our app, while researchers subscribe to VisionBanker to retrieve data for R&D purposes.
BillGoldberg

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:52:41 PM

Will we get refunded if ever the ICO doesnt hit hardcap?
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:53:08 PM

As long as we hit the soft cap, we have a plan to develop and execute the blockchain technologies and applications in phases based on the amount of funds raised during our ICO sale.
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:50:23 PM

As long as we hit the soft cap, we have a plan to develop and execute the blockchain technologies and applications in phases based on the amount of funds raised during our ICO sale.

Well that's great. So what happens to the tokens not sold?
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:50:37 PM

Well that's great. So what happens to the tokens not sold?

Any unsold bonus tokens from the Token Generation Event will be kept for future sales until fully sold
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:11:28 PM

You have a bounty campaign right and I can see distribution is after ICO, when is the end of this ICO, Is there any specific date for it? and also Do you plan to list your token in any good exchange after ICO? I have seen so many projects failed to list their token into exchanges after ICO that resulted into losses of many investor because of delay like 2-5 months of waiting, what can you say about this?

Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:26:39 AM

You have a bounty campaign right and I can see distribution is after ICO, when is the end of this ICO, Is there any specific date for it? and also Do you plan to list your token in any good exchange after ICO? I have seen so many projects failed to list their token into exchanges after ICO that resulted into losses of many investor because of delay like 2-5 months of waiting, what can you say about this?

We appreciate the question. The distribution of bounty tokens will happen after the ICO and there is no definite date yet as for that. Together with exchanges. What exchanges would you like VisionBanker to get listed on?
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:52:41 PM

Check out this new article we posted in our Medium channel featuring the VBK token.

https://medium.com/visionbanker/the-vbk-token-b2a0053fc9b7

PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:43:48 AM

Check out this new article we posted in our Medium channel featuring the VBK token.

Good read. VBK token is really gonna be utilized in the visionbanker app.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:42:41 PM

Good read. VBK token is really gonna be utilized in the visionbanker app.

You can read more in detail in our whitepaper https://www.visionbanker.io/static/docs/VBK_Whitepaper.pdf
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:42:53 PM

Greetings VisionBanker Community. Check out our newly posted article featuring our CEO 😊

Meet VisionBanker CEO: Dato Seri David Sew

https://medium.com/visionbanker/meet-visionbanker-ceo-dato-seri-david-sew-ffe90802383b
BlinkInDie

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:08:22 AM

Greetings VisionBanker Community. Check out our newly posted article featuring our CEO 😊

https://medium.com/visionbanker/meet-visionbanker-ceo-dato-seri-david-sew-ffe90802383b

I know Spectruck and its a huge company in the optical industry. The CEO of your company is definitely well-skilled.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:09:31 AM

I know Spectruck and its a huge company in the optical industry. The CEO of your company is definitely well-skilled.

That is true. The company is a mobile, on-the-go eyewear solution that provides eyewear products & services through a roving truck. And we're bringing in the same vision we have here in VisionBanker!
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:58:45 PM

That is true. The company is a mobile, on-the-go eyewear solution that provides eyewear products & services through a roving truck. And we're bringing in the same vision we have here in VisionBanker!

Very good to know, do you have any braches in worldwide or you are just startup company? I hope without experience it is impossible to survive in the optical industry because now there is a lot of competition in the real world.

VisionBanker was founded in Q4 2018 by the team behind SpecTruck, led by Dato Seri David Sew. Since 2017, SpecTruck is the first One-Stop Mobile Optical concept stall in Malaysia, serving both local communities in both urban and rural areas to provide badly-needed eyecare to the community. By end 2019, SpecTruck will have served over 100,000 people in Malaysia — including schoolchildren, working adults and the elderly — through partnerships with state education agencies and corporate and government organisations in Malaysia.
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:50:00 PM

VisionBanker to Launch a Specialized App to Help People Take Care of Their Eyesight

https://medium.com/visionbanker/visionbanker-to-launch-a-specialized-app-to-help-people-take-care-of-their-eyesight-2147a11d3123
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:53:37 PM

Heath related projects will always attract attention. The team has the credentials behind them, let's see if you can execute this. I'll be closely monitoring the progress of VisionBanker!!
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:14:41 AM

Heath related projects will always attract attention. The team has the credentials behind them, let's see if you can execute this. I'll be closely monitoring the progress of VisionBanker!!

Awesome, we appreciate the support and don't forget to share the word out for VisionBanker!
BlinkInDie

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:52:23 PM

Planning on attending  Blockchain Summit Singapore 2019? I believe the project is based in SG if im not mistaken right
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:52:55 PM

Planning on attending  Blockchain Summit Singapore 2019? I believe the project is based in SG if im not mistaken right

No plans at the moment. We'll update the community if there's a change in plans
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:19:06 AM

No plans at the moment. We'll update the community if there's a change in plans

Y'all should consider that. This is good exposure for VisionBanker and possibly get you help in having more VC's or investors get into your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: